Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly (61046 Views)

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by topdigitaladv(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Work smart, well waiting for schools to reopen

Watch how you can begin home based business with just 20euros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrS686ZJEVE
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by topdigitaladv(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Nigeria no way
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
What if any teacher who is infected too passes it on to other teachers, do we want to start losing teachers to this virus? Are these people really thinking properly sef...how can parents afford school bills at the moment, no palliatives to keep their belly running sef, If the government wants to open school then they should be ready to sort bills as well but I'm very sure no parents is ready to lose their children at all..some places in Germany who reopened recently are currently going on total lockdown again due to re-infection...let parents take up the responsibility of studying with their kids for now till the Virus is under our feet...no need for the rush, lives are at risk
Private lessons are going on right now and the students have not complain of cough and catarrh

2 Likes

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Amozever12: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
What if any teacher who is infected too passes it on to other teachers, do we want to start losing teachers to this virus? Are these people really thinking properly sef...how can parents afford school bills at the moment, no palliatives to keep their belly running sef, If the government wants to open school then they should be ready to sort bills as well but I'm very sure no parents is ready to lose their children at all..some places in Germany who reopened recently are currently going on total lockdown again due to re-infection...let parents take up the responsibility of studying with their kids for now till the Virus is under our feet...no need for the rush, lives are at risk
And when will the virus be under our feet? I think we need to follow necessary precautions and reopen schools gradually, because there are no indications that this govt will curb the pandemic anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Perfecttouchade: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Sailor22:

Oga motivation...
I build sky scrapper with pure water.

God nor go forgive una cry
I tell u cheesy many motivational speakers misleading people
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by donmekins(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Dafimiy663:
Good morning ☀️

Please my people don't buy Ooooo
This guy is a scammer.... He will block you the moment you make payment to him.... His name is Aminullahi Abdulwaheed.....

If you think so you are on ur own...
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Perfecttouchade: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
cucumbae:
Private lessons are going on right now and the students have not complain of cough and catarrh
at least that way, the virus is still under control than opening schools and the risk becomes high..
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by abidem4real: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
RolandNkem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-submits-school-reopening-proposal-to-national-assembly/%3famp=1
Hmmm! Oga o! A nation without living and functional leader is like a sailing ship without pilot. Capsizing is truly loading........
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by r0sy247(f): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Bmaster:
you only registered yesterday. spent not less than 2 hours online,but you already reported someone,caution guys about pm's and has already strike about 2 comments.
nawa oh
keep stalking a married woman on a faceless forum
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by IYANGBALI: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Gamoxo1160:
Good morning ☀️
abeg keep quiet jo. What is good in the morning? Person dey very broke you dey tell me sey good morning. Na good morning I go chop?mtcheeew
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Somodooo: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
r0sy247:
[/s]
shatap
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
at least that way, the virus is still under control than opening schools and the risk becomes high..
There is nothing like a virus.Maybe you are both cashing out from the scheme with NCDC.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by mariatt(f): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2020
My fear is how will toddlers cope? To prevent them from playing with their peer in the neighborhood gan, na work nonetheless schools.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Exmilitant(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2020
DarkJeddi:
PONZI.. shocked
people will still be scammed.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Perfecttouchade: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
cucumbae:
There is nothing like a virus.Maybe you are both cashing out from the scheme with NCDC.
Bro na audio cash out be that one if I talk sey I dey cash out with NCDC but I'm just more concerned about the safety of these children who can't be under the cares of the parents while at school, it's still not safe..
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by IYANGBALI: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:
why you dey make noise up and down sey you don marry? Who marriage epp? Mtcheeeeew
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Emmyj2g: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Only lazy & dullard parents/students will not agree to the re opening of schools......
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by uchebest20(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Resume school for us o. Things aren't working fine for some of us
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
People saying school should not reopen should understand this. Everyone is exposed to this virus. Already the economy is opened. Markets are opened jam packed like ever without not much people taking cognizance of the coronaviru. But you sit there claiming you don't want your children to contract the virus, when actually you go to the market, move in public with the possibility of contracting the virus and infecting the same kids at home. I see no difference between this and their kids been in school.

I believe primary school and early secondary school teachers have more works to do. Aside face mask, there's need for them to conduct their wards in such a way that at least guidelines are followed to some extent. The very fact that oyinbo people that we are waiting for are still scrambling to get vaccine for themselves shows it's going to take long before any vaccine gets to us. Maybe late next year sef.. And this means we need to device our own way to survive and live life with the virus.

Schools needs to get opened now.
You took the words out of my mouth..they will be like, yen yen yen I don't want my children to get Corona meanwhile same people are going to market and places of worship..market that is the least organised...to me schools are the most organized that should even be allowed to operate

2 Likes

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by solochiben(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Dafimiy663:
Good morning ☀️

This Scammer has changed moniker to defraud nairalanders yet again.
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE! !! !
ONLY BUY DATA FROM YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by solochiben(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Dafimiy663:
Good morning ☀️

Admin see this Scammer ooo
Take note
He has changed moniker
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
are private teachers ready to sacrifice this term without payments, cos we need to ask ourselves, is it the parents who can't feed properly at the moment would be able to afford school bills due to the inability to work during the Lockdown..even school owners can't pay teachers for now, let's be honest with ourselves...what If teachers keep infecting theirselves and they start losing teachers, we will then get sense and realize we are still in the fight
Don't same teachers go to market and mingle with people...the way u guys make analysis without proper thinking baffles me..bw crowded markets and schools which is more organized?

3 Likes

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by DonroxyII: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
joviegghead:
Let them reopen schools cuz there's no difference if they're closed or open. If you can ease lockdown, why not extend it to the educational sector?

If the testing results and rate is what'll determine if schools will be reopened, then we seriously wasting our time.
Nigeria and the world at large have proven to be unable to curb the virus. What's the point of putting everything on hold and watch the state die.

All they can do is to enforce guidelines /requirements to minimize the risk of being infected.

Funny thing is many have contracted the virus and recovered unknowingly. I'm sure of this.
How many kids do you want to kill ?
or how many kids do u want dead ....

Children Carry communicable diseases easily because you can't stop them from playing which each other ...

If you open school, you risk mass deaths in Nigeria due to overwhelmed health sector ....

Hospitals are rejecting patients already so people with Pregnancy, Diabetes, STDs , GTI Tuberculosis etc among other mild illness won't have access to health institutions due to overwhelming numbers of corona diseases!!

Many people will die
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Judolisco:
Open which sch... Let ur children out at ur own risk
So you've been locked up since COVID19 without mixing with people? That's the only remedy if not you are talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by 2cribz: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Scammer
Dafimiy663:
Good morning ☀️
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
okudave:
why will kogi and cross river agree with NCDC when they have noticed discrepancies in their actions. Shebi the almighty DG of NCDC is an Igbo. Ehe I have not heard any Igbo complain about the fraudulent act going on there ooo but let it be a hausa/fulani or Yoruba that's heading that agency, hell will be let loose on the tribe. Igbos are part of Nigeria's problem too..
You're talking nonsense

Killer herdsmen murdering your people are Nigeria's what then? And the Afonja skull miners nko undecided
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by oka4ugoo: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Dafimiy663:
Good morning ☀️

Are you serious abi na scam
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Lovelypet28: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Schools should open, we are too many in nigeria with limited resources to go round, when children start falling ill because of there underdeveloped immune system, parents will spend more, but because we dont think as nigerians, we want to open schools, lol.
Anyways if people die, population will reduce.
No reopening of schools till Sept., the government should be thinking in the direction of e- education, make internet cheaper. Israel and germany that opened early are regretting it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.