Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, June 24, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, June 24, 2020 (107 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / C.a.c Sunday School Lesson For June 24, Topic - Jesus Continues Loving After Res / June 24 Is Freemasons' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, June 24, 2020 by femoint007(m): 5:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, June 24, 2020) -

*The Blessing of The Birthright*

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for making me a partaker of Your divine nature and the suffering of Christ, that I may also be a partaker of His glory.

2.Thank You, Father, for delivering me from the dominion of darkness, and translating me into the kingdom of Your dear son.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to endure and look beyond my present suffering, unto the glory that lies ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, the unbelievers are waiting for the manifestation of Your glory in my life; please, quicken my mortal body, that I may fulfill Your purpose, for my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, use me as an agent of transformation, to deliver sinners from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the children of God, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, frustrate every plan of Satan to take away my birthright - my salvation; or exchange it, for the filthy and mundane things of this world, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, let Your spirit help my infirmities to pray, with groanings that cannot be uttered, as I confess, that I do not know how to pray, as I ought to, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let the blessings of the Christian birthright be permanent in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, meet him at the points of his needs, grant him divine health and use him more for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , June 26, 2020 / Daily Cry / (2). Extract From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.