Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Discover The Acts People Do Without Thinking About The Consequences - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Discover The Acts People Do Without Thinking About The Consequences (490 Views)

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House / See What These People Do To Dead Bodies (graphic Pics) / Benin Traditional Worshippers Embark On Acts Of Purification And Sanctification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Acts People Do Without Thinking About The Consequences by apexzyj(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine for a second that you were thrust out of your house and from the inheritance of your father by your cousin brothers because a harlot (prostitute) gave birth to you? You began to ask yourself if it was your fault for your father to have gone into a harlot to conceive an idea called “you?” Two persons didn’t have self control over their feelings and the result was you but as if that was not enough, when your father died, your step brothers threw you out of your father’s house to go and wander into oblivion. Now, if I may ask; if you were the one that was sent out of your father’s house, what will you do? Will you go and make yourself useful or allow self pity, regret, and retrogression to become the order of your life? I guess not.
It is expedient for you to realize that it is not your fault that you were born by a harlot. It is still not your fault that you were born by poor parents or even thrown away at birth only to be picked by a Good Samaritan who took you to an orphanage home where you grew up as an orphan not knowing your biological parents. But your fault would be if you refuse to get past that ugly incidence in your life and decide to live in resentment, bitterness and discouragement. The reason is because; many found themselves in similar situations like you but made it triumphantly through life’s struggles and became victors and successful in life. Thus, if they could make it then, you can make it in life as well.
Seriously speaking, I want to...https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=2b926bf734b54e6ec8abdf38361999e3&news_entry_id=s11371e55200623en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=1fd8461bab9c0f4cc1d807d4cee3073d313594ad&from=publisher

(1) (Reply)

Genetic Evidence: Negroes A Proto-semitic People / Juju/spiritual Work Against Me / What Is Your Vice ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.