Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future (1483 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) / Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by allthingsgood: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2020
We can sit and lament and curse from now till kingdom come but the truth is no other tribe will be able to break the political monopoly of the north. And the reasons for their success is simply: loyalty, unity and population.

The other two major tribes have at least one or more of the above attributes lacking. You see, it's not as if igbos aren't just as good when it comes to leadership as your northern or western counterpart. The truth is first of all igbos aren't loyal. Everybody wants to be king at the same time. Nobody wants to step down for the other, the examples of this are countless. I

Also unity is a problem. It's all fine and good when my eastern brothers are online shouting marginalization and cursing the north, but in reality, we will always have eastern betrayers who double cross the cause for selfish personal gain. If this doesn't change east doesn't stand a chance

Finally population. My southern people are always quick to abuse almajiri. North too de born, they are not civilized bla bla bla. But it's only when it's time for election and the numbers start feeling in that people see the wisdom in population. Forget all the mumu stories people are telling u about overpopulation. Akuko. Igbos should stop giving birth to binary kids, 1 or 2 or 3. Open your eyes, population is one of the greatest weapons of this world. It's the reason nigeria will always remain giant of Africa and the same reason why US is scared of China.

With these few point of mine I hope I've been able to convince u accordingly. But what do u think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by ebenhazard(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Give them referendum

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by allthingsgood: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2020
ebenhazard:
Give them referendum

Stop wasting your time on wishful thinking. Nobody will ever agree to referendum and besides, it's unconstitutional

7 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by ikpuchinonye1994: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2020
yoruba should just forget 2023 ..nothing for them it's turn for an Igbo man to rule..if they can't stand it, they should pack their skull mining bags back to Togo and Benin where they came from cheesy

they have nothing in common with other southern groups cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by helinues: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by ModestGal(f): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmm
Nigerians are racists. Stop racism, let's all stop voting due to tribes, let's vote who can actually do what is necessary for the development of our Nation.
Though the Northerners have proven they are racists, so they can never have my vote again.
All these politicians have seen this weakness in religion, and tribe and thus use it against us.

We need liberal people in our political offices, we need educated people, we need people with passion, zeal, and courage. We need intelligent minds as leaders.

We need yo change Nigerian constitutions, constitutions keeping us backwards and turning our political leaders to theifs

Racism must stop in Nigeria
Nigeria must grow

5 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by ebenhazard(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Yes, it's not constitutional but if things is not working properly uko,.. again no country will make referendum constitutional but if things is not working uko?? What of Sudan now

allthingsgood:

Stop wasting your time on wishful thinking. Nobody will ever agree to referendum and besides, it's unconstitutional

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by helinues: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
yoruba should just forget 2023 ..nothing for them it's turn for an Igbo man to rule..if they can't stand it, they should pack their skull mining bags back to Togo and Benin where they came from cheesy

Note: Yoruba's are not contesting the second fiddle position with SE in 2023..

Go and read the post again, op is talking about future Igbo presidency not immediate.

You guys dare not contesting the 2023.. Which political party self fit dash waste their chance?

8 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by ikpuchinonye1994: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:

Go and read the post again, op is talking about future Igbo presidency not immediate.

You guys dare not contesting the 2023.. Which political party self fit dash waste their chance?
before any Afonja will enter aso rock, it should be after an Igbo ruled Nigeria again.. I wonder who the afonjas re planning on voting them this 2023 when the rest of Southerners won't vote them for betraying them or is it NC or NE or even NW.Yorubas should just forget 2023 cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by realstars: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2020
The Only Believe About The Igbos Is That, They May Divid The Countiy If Given Power, You Know Ojuku Was Not Easy For Them.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by babajero(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbos don't need to rule a retrogressive slaved land. Igbos will rather lead a free and progressive land.

4 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by helinues: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

before any Afonja will enter aso rock, it should be after an Igbo ruled Nigeria again.. I wonder who the afonjas re planning on voting them this 2023 when the rest of Southerners won't vote them for betraying them or is it NC or NE or even NW.Yorubas should just forget 2023 cheesy

My brother, good music Is not by loudness...

We have been showing interest in 2023 presidency for years now, any other region who are also interested should meet us the poll.

8 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by ikpuchinonye1994: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:

My brother, good music Is not by loudness...

We have been showing interest in 2023 presidency for years now, any other region who are also interested should meet us the poll.
okay na cheesy cheesy
Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by OfoIgbo: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2020
ebenhazard:
Yes, it's not constitutional but if things is not working properly uko,.. again no country will make referendum constitutional but if things is not working uko?? What of Sudan now

Executing coup is also not constitutional, yet multiple coups were executed in Nigeria with no consequences to the plotters.
In fact, it was these coup plotters that put together your constitution

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by orisa37: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Miyetti Allah FULANI HERDSMEN introduced and monitored by PRESIDENT Muhammad BUHARI himself,. has laid down a hard lesson which NIGERIA must never forget in a hurry.

Until our 36 Constitutional States are free with full Autonomy of Police Resources and Elections Control, The Fulanis will always crave to monopolize The Nigerian Presidency for themselves. So The IGBOS should just forget.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Charleys: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Until the igbos start practicing Almajiris (practiced by the north) or start giving birth to bastards (Baby mama thing practiced by the yorubas) before they can ever think of ruling Nigeria.

Or at least marry two wives.

If you like tell me it's cowards that run away from their family etc etc.

Where has their non cowardice taken them to?

Ruling Nigeria is a numbers game, the reason why they can't become the president is because they don't have the numbers, the only solution is to start having kids. How hard is that?

I've seen Yoruba man in kwarra have 4 kids surviving on 15k a month, the wife stood by him now things are better, can an Igbo man have four kids with 15000? No. Instead he would have waited till he has used that 15000 to do business until he's settled before getting married by then he's old, secondly no Igbo woman will want to settle with such broke person.

I love the igbos and how they respect marriages even after prostitution they no longer go back after marrying unlike their Western counterpart that will be prostituting even after marrying and giving birth to kids of other men in wedlock.

But at the end it favours them because election is a numbers game, you can not avoid appointing the majority in position of power.
Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by BlowYourMind: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbo presidency will surely come not but now when they get biafra in 3020, we are still training them on how to manage their own country, we don't want them to be self-destructive.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by noleflendum: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

so no Biafra or death again?

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2020
allthingsgood:
We can sit and lament and curse from now till kingdom come but the truth is no other tribe will be able to break the political monopoly of the north. And the reasons for their success is simply: loyalty, unity and population.

The other two major tribes have at least one or more of the above attributes lacking. You see, it's not as if igbos aren't just as good when it comes to leadership as your northern or western counterpart. The truth is first of all igbos aren't loyal. Everybody wants to be king at the same time. Nobody wants to step down for the other, the examples of this are countless. I

Also unity is a problem. It's all fine and good when my eastern brothers are online shouting marginalization and cursing the north, but in reality, we will always have eastern betrayers who double cross the cause for selfish personal gain. If this doesn't change east doesn't stand a chance

Finally population. My southern people are always quick to abuse almajiri. North too de born, they are not civilized bla bla bla. But it's only when it's time for election and the numbers start feeling in that people see the wisdom in population. Forget all the mumu stories people are telling u about overpopulation. Akuko. Igbos should stop giving birth to binary kids, 1 or 2 or 3. Open your eyes, population is one of the greatest weapons of this world. It's the reason nigeria will always remain giant of Africa and the same reason why US is scared of China.

With these few point of mine I hope I've been able to convince u accordingly. But what do u think?
I want you to give your phone to any intelligent man in your street and tell him to read the trash you just wrote to your ears so you know how silly your sound. Please which university did you finnish from? So I will warn my siblings not to ever study there.

So they Igbos should giving birth like rat because they want to have a president who will not even benefit the common man in the street of Enugu, right?
So you think the office of the president is what bother the average Igbo man, right?
So the Buhari presidency has brought blessibg to mallam sule in the street of Katsina who protesting insecurity, right?

The way the average Igbo man reason is far far beyond your understanding.
Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Minsk24: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmm
Nigerians are racists. Stop racism, let's all stop voting due to tribes, let's vote who can actually do what is necessary for the development of our Nation.
Though the Northerners have proven they are racists, so they can never have my vote again.
All these politicians have seen this weakness in religion, and tribe and thus use it against us.

We need liberal people in our political offices, we need educated people, we need people with passion, zeal, and courage. We need intelligent minds as leaders.

We need yo change Nigerian constitutions, constitutions keeping us backwards and turning our political leaders to theifs

Racism must stop in Nigeria
Nigeria must grow

Well said
Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Asgard13: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

Anybody they support fails.... since 1960

Yet Yoruba people go wake up to discuss igbos matter...
After a successful outing in 2015 and 2019... they started feeling funky

Check the statistics...

1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Tranquillity360: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

Afonjas are waiting for we from south south to vote for them.
They think they are wiser than other southern.

Am very sure Nobody from here in Asaba will vote for afonjas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Asgard13: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Igbo presidency will surely come not but now when they get biafra in 3020, we are still training them on how to manage their own country, we don't want them to be self-destructive.

So unfortunate that Yoruba have been relegated to dustbin of national politics...

Yoruba made it to the President in 2015 and 2019 and before 2020 yoruba have been kicked out already...

What’s happening in Apc is a fight against Yoruba people and reason you see Yoruba people fighting for survival in today Apc

They already fail as power brokers to negotiate with ...
No Yoruba is part of today’s presidential cabal...
Osibanjo has been fully relegated ..
Tinubu has become a fractional head Chairman in same Apc he co founded .... not even a cabal member

You won’t see hausa Fulani that are in power making this kinda of noise... but Yoruba people are everywhere wailing

Yet fulls calls out igbos ... based on President

Isn’t that laughable?

Bayerebe....

Check this ..... Yoruba have not supported any President and he won till 2015...

Na why the thing they shack yoruba

Yoruba wan use this against igbos ..... it backfires

Empty drums

1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Asgard13: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Afonjas are waiting for we from south south to vote for them.
They think they are wiser than other southern.

Am very sure Nobody from here in Asaba will vote for afonjas.

Nobody any where will vote a Yoruba man in Nigeria except Yoruba people...

After this...
They will return to opposition... and nobody will take their propaganda serious...

Internet has exposed Yoruba to the world.... no more junk stories..

They keep making noise on how people igbo support fail... failing to understand sine 1960...

Igbos have been kingmakers... igbos killed Awolowo presidential ambition in 84 and over it for Yoruba...
While the sophisticated fulls keep believing their own lies..

I seriously pray that Tinubu or any Yoruba man to contest against the Atiku Yoruba call thief...
Not even kwankwaso or even saraki..

Yoruba never understand wetin hit them.... na intop igbo matter dem go Dey ... Hausa Dey pull trousers comot their waists

Dey believe their lies and propaganda.... reality on ground always burst them

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Tranquillity360: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Charleys:
Until the igbos start practicing Almajiris (practiced by the north) or start giving birth to bastards (Baby mama thing practiced by the yorubas) before they can ever think of ruling Nigeria.

Or at least marry two wives.

If you like tell me it's cowards that run away from their family etc etc.

Where has their non cowardice taken them to?

Ruling Nigeria is a numbers game, the reason why they can't become the president is because they don't have the numbers, the only solution is to start having kids. How hard is that?

I've seen Yoruba man in kwarra have 4 kids surviving on 15k a month, the wife stood by him now things are better, can an Igbo man have four kids with 15000? No. Instead he would have waited till he has used that 15000 to do business until he's settled before getting married by then he's old, secondly no Igbo woman will want to settle with such broke person.

I love the igbos and how they respect marriages even after prostitution they no longer go back after marrying unlike their Western counterpart that will be prostituting even after marrying and giving birth to kids of other men in wedlock.

But at the end it favours them because election is a numbers game, you can not avoid appointing the majority in position of power.
Who told you that the worries of Igbo man is president.

Your tribe can continue producing Almajiris,Igbos will never do that.
we don't reason like you people in west and north.

For more than fifty years,Igbos have not be the president of the zoo called nigeria.
Yet your tribe is not better than them.

I personally don't want Igbo man to rule nigeria,with that our people will be united more for our main goal.
Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Difrent: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

How do you intend to rule in 2023......
Apc is not likely to give an iboman the ticket

Pdp will NOT give an iboman the ticket (despite their slaving under the umbrella for so long)

Truth be told, iboman is NOT ruling Nigeria in the nearest future and that's why sometimes people like me support the Biafra movement (not IPOB)

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Asgard13: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:

If they wan make them contest head of living... Oga as we’re all seeing.... unless Yoruba chose to believe their propaganda as usual...

Yoruba people are fighting for political survival in today Nigeria
And you are a Yoruba warrior fighter fighting a lose cause..
Now before you mention Igbo again .... see Yoruba propaganda and confirm igbos are not yet mates in Nigeria politics

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by helinues: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

If they wan make them contest head of living... Oga as we’re all seeing.... unless Yoruba chose to believe their propaganda as usual...

Yoruba people are fighting for political survival in today Nigeria
And you are a Yoruba warrior fighter fighting a lose cause..
Now before you mention Igbo again .... see Yoruba propaganda and confirm igbos are not yet mates in Nigeria politics

Did you check what you attached? Cos you are contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by Asgard13: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:

Did you check what you attached? Cos you are contradicting yourself

Na Yoruba propaganda... to call igbos Fulani slaves...
But same Yoruba are saying igbos won’t smell President
Same Yoruba says any politicians igbos support fails
Same Yoruba claim they’re kingmakers...
Same Yoruba speaking with two mouth...

Which one we go believe

Yoruba people right now are fighting for political survival and na wetin go bring this useless government down..
Yoruba will extinct with Apc in Nigeria politics.... is a gradual process... but surely Yoruba are heading back to opposition.. only that this time... Nigerians have seen Yoruba in government.. so wonder what they will be opposing
Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by helinues: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Na Yoruba propaganda... to call igbos Fulani slaves...
But same Yoruba are saying igbos won’t smell President
Same Yoruba says any politicians igbos support fails
Same Yoruba claim they’re kingmakers...
Same Yoruba speaking with two mouth...

Which one we go believe

Yoruba people right now are fighting for political survival and na wetin go bring this useless government down..
Yoruba will extinct with Apc in Nigeria politics.... is a gradual process... but surely Yoruba are heading back to opposition.. only that this time... Nigerians have seen Yoruba in government.. so wonder what they will be opposing

But same Yoruba are saying igbos won’t smell President .... Which year has you smelled it last?

Same Yoruba says any politicians igbos support fails...GEJ, Atiku,Saraki, Dino are good reference cases.

Same Yoruba claim they’re kingmakers...Of course , election from 2015 is back up cases

Same Yoruba speaking with two mouth......They are all facts

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria In Future by ebenhazard(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=91005822]

Executing coup is also not constitutional, yet multiple coups were executed in Nigeria with no consequences to the plotters.
In fact, it was these coup plotters that put together your constitution[/quote
Then y can't referendum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. / . / Northerners Remains The Owners Of Nigeria, Igbos And Yoruba Are The Minority- Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.