Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter (423 Views)

How Can I Get Connected As A Writter? / Rational Pen: Highly Skilled Writer Now Available / 7 Habits Of Highly Successful Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter by Dainy1(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Urgently in need of someone who can draft out a quality proposal letter and brochure on behalf of a company?

If interested, indicate and share links to your past similar work so we can kick start.

If you're really good, you're going to be writing frequently for me.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Dainy1:
Urgently in need of someone who can draft out a quality proposal letter and brochure on behalf of a company?

If interested, indicate and share links to your past similar work so we can kick start.

Send me the brief and I'll give you a proposal at your rate. No commitment if not good enough for you.

Re: Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter by RedPhoenix: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Dainy1:

. Can I have your contact?
Re: Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter by Dainy1(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
I don't want us to waste each others time please. Share links to your previous work, I preview, I'm contented, we start.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter by Dainy1(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2020
IDERAWOLE:

Send me the brief and I'll give you a proposal at your rate. No commitment if not good enough for you.

Re: Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter by Dainy1(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2020
RedPhoenix:

. Can I have your contact?
Drop yours instead
Re: Urgently In Need Of Highly Skilled Writter by silvoice(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Dainy1:

whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
frankfolife2013@gmail.com
contact me I will send you my sample https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/edit-proofread-publish-online-books
read more about our services here

(1) (Reply)

"My Journey Through Singlehood" By Christiana Okafor - A Christian Fiction / The Nigerian Predator That Is A Man / {story} The Mafia Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.