Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts (38794 Views)

Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 / Rotimi Amaechi Finally Begs For Forgiveness / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Minister of Transportation and Leader of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi has reacted to the crisis rocking his party, APC.

This is the first time Amaechi is reacting to the crisis in the APC, a party at the verge of collapse.

Amaechi, in a statement from his media office on Tuesday, said he had resolved to adopt the approach of a bystander and steer clear of politics, as it affected the APC at the national and state levels.

He said that he was not aware of the reason behind the series of crises rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC), both at the national level and in Rivers State.

The Rivers APC Leader wondered why there is a crisis within the party that cannot be resolved, especially when all members of the party are “adults”.

“What is happening in APC, I don’t know; what is happening in Rivers State, I don’t know. What I’ve done is to keep away from politics. Even if I’m bothered, it’ll be internally.

“There’s nobody there (in the party) who is a child; we’re all adults. I don’t want to get involved in politics.

Nigerians know me for being blunt and honest. Some see it as arrogance, some see it as being brash, whatever it is. What do I need to say that I have not said before? It’s internal dynamics of politics, it’s internal struggle.

“So, I have said it several times. When we fought in 2015, I said this country cannot continue the way it is going. I’m not helpless, but I’m doing what they call ‘siddon look,” Amaechi said.

At press time, there are more than 10 litigations bordering on the leadership crisis in the party at the Federal Capital Territory, Edo and Rivers states.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/24/apc-crisis-amaechi-finally-reacts/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by HonAdeli(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol Amaechi is minding his business.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ybalogs(m): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2020
A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ybalogs(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Yam pepper scatter scatter. APC and crises are like 5 and 6.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by oteneaaron(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
It is much better this way.

Before your name is dragged in the mud.

Come 2023, I don't think APC will survive.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by StrikeBack(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
We are waiting
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by helinues: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2020
He said that he was not aware of the reason behind the series of crises rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC), both at the national level and in Rivers State

Most of Nigeria politicians should be indeed stoned for lying with impunity

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Emmacolinho(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Hit the like button if you don't give a fvck like me

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Babaflenjor: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
C
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Macphenson: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Okooo
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Sammy07: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?

means, he's lying.

57 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Exmilitant(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
You siddon look, so who is sponsoring Victor Gaidom?

28 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Ikennamurphy: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Hit the like button if you don't give a fvck like me
I don't give a fvck bruv
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ybalogs(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Sammy07:

means, he's lying.
Amaechi can lie oooo

10 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by onez: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Rotimi, I can't understand with you. You can't believe the shame you used Rivers money to support in 2015. You can't believe the shame your party has turned the nation to. Well, I don't pity you. You are very much part of the shame.

34 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by lomprico(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2020
so u fought in 2015 to bring this nation to its knees. asshole

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by FlordFlorez(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2020
U siddon look at day light and fight like a knight at night. He is feeding grade8 zombies with lies.

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by jlinkd78(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Noted
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by PIMPAR: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by DSoj(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Bloody Liar

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2020
This is what we call the laissez faire type of leadership a.k.a "I don't care type of leadership" a.k.a "kill yourselves type of leadership"

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by EzePromoe: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Good for him.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Racoon(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Amaechi is simply lying just as he once said "I dont like money".

10 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by sapientia(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Reactor
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2020
This guy can lie

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by fredoooooo: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Rotimi we don hear you . grin ,
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Chemical reaction.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by keentola(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo / Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.