Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts (38797 Views)

Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 / Rotimi Amaechi Finally Begs For Forgiveness / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by brainfordetails: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Amaechi has spoken, the lovable son PMB. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by lomprico(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
so you expected PDP to have continue, by now you would have kicked the bucket
I can perceive you living your dream live right now.

tueh!
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by danhans(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
After all the manipulations and lies you can not hide or cover the truth,it is open for all to see
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by oyeb15: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
He's now speaking when he has lost out
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ruggedtimi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
If they want to define politics in Nigeria dictionary. The example will be " amaechi is a politician."
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by WHITELIGHTER: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
The most stupid reaction ever. He should have just remained silent
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Karufi: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
l am confused here, a real politician don't want to involves in politics?
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Lawsimon(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?

Is like a fish whose only survival environment is water saying it doesn't want to get involved with water.

Is it real?

Ameachi 1
Ameachi 2
Ameachi 3
How many times have I called you?

Becareful o

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Kendaboss(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
The lion has spoken.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Jesusloveyou: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
so you were living your dream when PDP were know for " share the money "
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Jesusloveyou: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
so you were living your dream when PDP were know for " share the money "
lomprico:

[quote author=lomprico post=91017626]

tueh!
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by earnit2: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
hmmm
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Karlifate: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyolawumi:
These guys are just taking Nigerians for cruise. He dont want to get involve in politics that made him a Minister..

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Whytval: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
One of the worse politicians Nigeria has ever had, he love's trouble like no Man's business.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by InoFilms: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by lomprico(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=91022481][/quote]

psycho
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by dbestuncle: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
what actually did this APC guys had in mind in 2015? Ameechi wetin you win now, are u moving the nation forward or destroying it All People in Crisis party
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by surgical: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
cochexky:
You became my enemy the day you came to the NYSC camp and said you would not pay us a dine because nobody paid you when u did ur own NYSC... Such word has been my ever disappointing word.

Peter Odili paid corpers comfortably and fixed budget for it. But this man came and didn't stop the budget but was pocketing it... Billions of Naira... Knowing what corpers pass true, he still could not show love when he was opportuned, What a wicked human

Well, I know it doesn't change anything but u are the last person I would wish well.. U go seat down de look more.
my brother that is why he is where he is today,top positions in Nigeria are reserved for the wicked and insensitive,try do good and you are despised even by the same masses you are trying to look out for
View what is happening in Nigeria and you will understand the masses likes it rough and though,they like hard men, maybe that is why amechi decided to be one.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by kinharold(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
When he himself was on the battle field, directly and practically fighting Magnus Abe in 2019, was he not an adult?

Abeggii
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by PHOTSEE(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2020
"Internal dynamics of politic and struggle in APC"
silences is gold, call it whatever you want, it works wonders.
the power lies with the next national chairman of the party,come 2023 which is a great deteriminer of the wholeness of the party.
Which we know are sited with injection from court with a ruling power on Victor Giadom.
While following apc party constitution on supension
National chairman oshoimole, then the mentles falls on Abiola ajimobi which is political correct.
"internal struggle" siddon dey look seasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI / Police Invade Seun Kuti's House, Seize Wife’s Phone - Sowore / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.