Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi (61948 Views)

Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate / Buhari's PA, Sabiu Yusuf Rocks With Wristwatch Worth $99,995 (36,248,187.50) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
I usually tell my friends, that abacha is in kindergarten while Buhari and his hoardes of hypocrites have PhD when it comes to corruption.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Sunnyja: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

If you believe anyone can loot 1trillion naira from a poor country like Nigeria, then you are a fool

The whole of Nigerian customs sef struggle to make 3 trillion

See them. The same people that believes Dieazani's trillions.

2 Likes

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by darleenje: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Couple of 100m USD as the Petroleum Minister, so who is ignorant here? Patience stole less than $50 million USD , the whole of PDP and Dasuki , and all elites stole $2bn... Now in your ignorant mind you believe Shuab can steal $2.5 BN USD from Nigeria whose main income is 2mbcpd

Shaibu is not stealing but receiving gifts.

2 Likes

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by allthingsgood: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Couple of 100m USD as the Petroleum Minister, so who is ignorant here? Patience stole less than $50 million USD , the whole of PDP and Dasuki , and all elites stole $2bn... Now in your ignorant mind you believe Shuab can steal $2.5 BN USD from Nigeria whose main income is 2mbcpd

why tell lies. The $2bn is not the only money dasuki and pdp stole. Malabu scandal nko. unremitted NNPC $20B nko Pension 1.2 billion what bala mohammed son N1.4billion nko
Quit the lies pls. PDP theft can never be compared to any other living regime

2 Likes

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Skmoda360(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
slowice:
I ve finally given up.... This is too much for anyone to bear making me wonder why some choose and still supports this calamity of a government.

For all those who packaged this calamity as "change" and booted a lesser evil only hand us the devil himself... It shall not be well with all of you.
We need to take charge bro but until then we will continue wallowing in the mud of corruptive government..........
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by MandalorianCree: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buhari is no more shocked, its CBN governor that is shocked. Buhari has passed him current.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by ZooOga: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
another fiction write-up with no documented evidence sha.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Naija4love(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
If that meat buy no comment on this, na God go kick his family ass. Make you people help me tag him

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by darleenje: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

If you believe anyone can loot 1trillion naira from a poor country like Nigeria, then you are a fool

The whole of Nigerian customs sef struggle to make 3 trillion

Oga Nah you dey reasoning like fool here. How much percent of the total money that passes through custom enters their account? How much enters their private purse and how much do their customer take home finally?

Forget what you see in terms of money and value it in percentage.

Now that is only one sector ooh.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kizyte:
Has anyone noticed the Arabic write up in the Nigerian Army's Logo?

Yes, sir I noticed it. The whole world noticed it too long time ago but no one has courage to ask why and the motives of that until IPOB intelligence agencies came.

God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm shocked
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
They will give account when due!

What does it profit you to acquire unnecessary billions that you won't take $1 over to the other side?

Must u always comment
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Dsholla: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kizyte:
Has anyone noticed the Arabic write up in the Nigerian Army's Logo?

Oya comman remove it. As if it's what matters now
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
darleenje:

Oga Nah you dey reasoning like fool here. How much percent of the total money that passes through custom enters their account? How much enters their private purse and how much do their customer take home finally?

He's right. Bring facts and stop the ad hominem. Are they banking with Swiss bank or what? Even Abacha stole approximately 5billion dollars. If 20 billion dollars left the NIGERIAN economy in a single heist then it would have been like 10000naira to $1 because Nigeria as an import dependent country will have no dollars to finance imports.

techmo you are intelligent. You understand it. THEY MAY STEAL BILLIONS IN NAIRA WHICH ARE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
darleenje , modified.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
"...The stench bomb of fetid corruption that will explode after Buhari leaves office would be so unprecedentedly malodorous it would deaden Nigeria's collective nasal sensibility for a long time"

I love the use of idiom here.

I believe I am one of the few whose sensibility will remain unaffected, since I already know Buhari is even more corrupt than Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by wink2015(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
THEY ARE STEALING NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY.

Very soon RESTRUCTURING will end all that NONSENSE !

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by fredoooooo: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Epe ori igi abi wetin be this one name grin
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
ivandragon:
When the corruption story of this administration is written, it would make all previous military & civilian looters look like amateurs...

One area investigative journalists need to look at is that 'land with unknown location' in PH which was declared in 2015.

Since the man has been at the helm of affairs for the last 5 years, can he say he still doesn't know where the land is located?

That land that was so causally declared in 2015 has more to it that meets the eye... After all, an unexplored oil block is also land...

Just saying...

Any source/link to this bro?
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by darleenje: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

He's right. Bring facts and stop the ad hominem

Can I see the fact he brought please?
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Golan007: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kperogi that claimed Dasuki had been killed by the Buhari government.

Same kperogi posted the picture of a soldier (purportedly that of the Nigeria Army) wailing over the death of a colleague. Turns out the picture was from a movie.

Kperogi is a wailer.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by techmo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
darleenje:

I still maintain it that the biggest fool is anyone who believes broke Nigeria has any spare 2.5bn USD or 1 trillion naira to loot when we can't even budget without heavy borrowing, while FAAC shares a paltry 500bn naira among 36 state and 700+ Local Government

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sunnyja:
See them. The same people that believes Dieazani's trillions.

Hahaha. Some of these people you see supporting this evil nigeria, are probably from cows... Who knows!
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
I only blame the useless South South people that keep shouting Igbos is their only problem.
He did not make hundreds of billions in selling Agric products
Only oil can give you such amount
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by darleenje: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

I still maintain it that the biggest fool is anyone who believes broke Nigeria has any spare 2.5bn USD or 1 trillion naira to loot when we can't even budget without heavy borrowing, while FAAC shares a paltry 500bn naira among 36 state and 700+ Local Government

There is no spare money anywhere brother. The young man said the money is a gift. Which I believe is true. If that is true then it was accumulated over a period of time.

My problem is hear that Nigeria doesn't have that kind of money. We have more than that but it's in private purses not in one place.

That is the same way Goodluck wife accumulated hers and we all called her a thief.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by banhammy: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
......and Buhari government sacks 500,000 N-power volunteers who earn mere #30,000. peanut monthly because there's no money, WHILE just one person from Buhari government stole one trillion Naira.

Allah Ya'a isa

2 Likes

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Cocolatti(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
You will not see Buharis Darling Child, Mannabbqrills here
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Daddysidhan: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmmn the incorruptible administration of president buhari
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by emkz: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Let him enjoy. These boys will never learn. Deziani cannot enter her own country, some governors buy properties abroad that they can't live in. The mentality of some black men is properties, cars, clothes and sex. At the end of the day, they end up defending themselves against sleaze for the rest of their lives, abandoned by friends, milked by lawyers.

See General Abacha that died 22 years ago. No one, not even his family, published anything to remember him on 8th June. Those in power today should remember there is life after power and life can even end within power.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by techmo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
darleenje:

There is no spare money anywhere brother. The young man said the money is a gift. Which I believe is true. If that is true then it was accumulated over a period of time.

My problem is hear that Nigeria doesn't have that kind of money. We have more than that but it's in private purses not in one place.

That is the same way Goodluck wife accumulated hers and we all called her a thief.

I just tried to make it open Nigeria's broke condition, the money in his account were obviously gifts as he doesn't approve contracts or have anything budgeted to his office except his allowance

However if someone like Tinubu or Dangote badly needs a meeting with Buhari such people can forward millions to him just to make that happen, or for him to push files on Buhari's desk

So I believe it's all gift but the 1trillion is impossible

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by ofiko123(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buhari is a thief and a criminal and should be probed immediately he leaves office..
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Bewiseedet(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Are we really fighting kwaruption?
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Sejouraucanny: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
ivandragon:

Source: https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/06/sabiu-yusufs-fat-bank-accounts-that.html?m=1
YIMU.... This is the way they all write to position themselves for political positions for incoming administrations ieMEDIA AIDES, SPECIAL ADVISERS et al ,once they grab the opportunity gbam "otito etoo ha n'onu". If ADESINA can change then no surprises as this antic is glaring...
Aint sipping this cool aid!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian National Anthem And Pledge / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.