Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi (61968 Views)

Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate / Buhari's PA, Sabiu Yusuf Rocks With Wristwatch Worth $99,995 (36,248,187.50) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
darleenje:

Nigeria is not up to 70 billion dollar is the two account you mentioned.

For your mind if politicians want to steal money they go to that account? Oga your head no dey there.

Companies that corruption kill we're money taken from the company's accounts? Mtchww thought I was reasoning with person self.

Buhari has borrowed $3.5 billion from IMF right? It is that money he will steal from right? Now , according to your theory IMF will pay the money to his private account and not the Federation's account. The Government of Argentina will pay money from the purchase of crude oil into Jonathan's personal account and not the Federation's account.

Read wide jare.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by VickyRotex(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
BABANGBALI:
o po baje. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

You don smoke that thing again?
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't know if he has N1T in his account but what I do know is that you are not his account officer so you are not fit to tell us how much he has.

And by the way. He has been chopping for 5yrs so relax with the dropping of yearly budgets as if you are budgIT

techmo:
cool

If you believe anyone can loot 1trillion naira from a poor country like Nigeria, then you are a fool

The whole of Nigerian customs sef struggle to make 3 trillion

The whole of NASS senate + house of reps (107 + 360) budget ₦150billion per year Shuab would now get 1trillion as World Bank Abi?

Even almighty rich Lagos annual IGR through heavy tax is about 300billion .. where Shuab one see $2.5bn

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Billygee2u: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
slowice:
I ve finally given up.... This is too much for anyone to bear making me wonder why some choose and still supports this calamity of a government.

For all those who packaged this calamity as "change" and booted a lesser evil only hand us the devil himself... It shall not be well with all of you.

AMEN
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Billygee2u: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Jibril knows what he's doing..........

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by uncleteeh(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
checkout my signature
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Charly68: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine,how old is this Sabiu with billions in his bank Account ...? Wahala dey oo!
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by ivandragon: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
CorGier:

Any source/link to this bro?

Link to what? My opinion?
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by earnit2: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
really
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by seanjy4konji: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Very corrupt set of pigs.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by blinking001(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
supereagle:

Buhari maybe clean, but his aides are corrupt.
Gbam
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by rapid101(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:
KAI IT SEEMS THIS NAIRALAND COPIES AN ALREADY OUTDATED NEWS FROM LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG . SINCE I STARTED FOLLOWING LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG ITS AS IF I AM READING ALL THE NEWS THE SECOND TIME HERE ON NAIRALAND. LINDA IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL BIKO.
olodo I guess u don't know d meaning of forum
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Chuksmonika(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
most time when I hear this big money being mentioned, I just get erection, I don't know why... But I keep asking myself how much money do we really need as individuals?, you steal all these amount of money, upto a trillion naira, how much do you intend to spend from it?

but we are in a country where the few rich enjoy at the expense of the poor masses (some can't afford 3square meal).. my people, their is poverty in this country, people are suffering and all these idiots in power do is to steal us blind, who will save us, if not God.

please Biafrans worldwide should keep it locked on 102.1fm, on satellite, Radio Biafra and all online internet Radio by 7pm tonight Biafran time, as our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be preaching the gospel one more time to expose the zoo.

they may and will try to stop us, But heavens knows that Nothing can stop Biafra from coming.

9ja don tire everybody (especially the masses), that much will be evidenced if a UN supervised referendum were to be conducted.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Chatflick(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Couple of 100m USD as the Petroleum Minister, so who is ignorant here? Patience stole less than $50 million USD , the whole of PDP and Dasuki , and all elites stole $2bn... Now in your ignorant mind you believe Shuab can steal $2.5 BN USD from Nigeria whose main income is 2mbcpd
Did it say they stole in dollars? Read again abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by kally32(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Racoon:
Buhari just surround himself with crooks.

Somebody who is masquerading as a man of integrity, I don't expect anything less. He gives appointments to people he "knows"
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by luluosas(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
I tell you, any other person would have been languishing in DSS detection by now. But since he is directly under Buhari's protection, no problem
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
You mean the Grillerman's darling daddy is aware of Tunde's fat bank account??

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Collins2028(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sabiu reportedly said the billions in his accounts are
"gifts" from people. But why didn't he get such "gifts"
when he was a recharge card seller? Accepting "gifts" for
favors done while occupying a privileged government
position (he's Buhari's Private Secretary and de facto Chief
of Staff) is against the law.
Politicians have killed us in this country. Just to acquire small proportion of N-POWER VOLUNTEER AND create something that can generate profit for govt, hence govt can generate revenue then pay those N-POWER SALARIES is vary difficult thing to govt. Govt that does not have plan for the youth. We're doom in this country.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Whytval: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
I shouldn't be surprise hearing this, this government is so corrupt to anuss
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by MikeBetty(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
The next Thing You Will Hear From A Northerner Is That Buhari Is Saving It For Nigeria For Future Use. He Will Even allage That Buhari Consulted His Late Parents Before Enbarking On This Theifing Spree. Even If North Rule Nigeria For A Century, Almajiri Will Never End In Nigeria.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buhari has disappointed me even more than Jonathan. I am one of his die hard fans and also supported his reelection but he has not shown any signs of being in control of power for once. He seems more like someone under a magic spell being remote controled to "oyesirmasa" level. He is not even in control of his party APC which is why it is presently in disarray as nobody is in control enough to call party offenders to order.

My major reason for not supporting Jonathan was simply because he obviously wasn't in control and I bought Buhari's no nonsense image passed down from my parents. Being a General and less corrupt I thought he would make a decisive President.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
ivandragon:

Link to what? My opinion?

The "unknown land at PH" part.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by HRMK: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
TIME WILL TELL!
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Hedonisco: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
nedekid:

Bro, leave matter, the kind of money some people make out of this country is more than what states share. 20+ years ago I knew of a businessman that could not deal with states cause he claimed they had no money. Ie the contracts he does cannot be finance by states. Do you know there are people that have businesses that are paid in dollars daily? Do you know that folks in places by virture of just their position make millions daily? Go and check how much oga that married that young actress has made over the past 2 years and you will be shocked it is over $500m usd. This is in naija that "has no money".

What does that oga do exactly? Forget that 'international lawyer' crap. What exactly is his cash cow?
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Kingzeez10: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Birds of a feather them say flocks together. Buhari na phoney criminal so I'm not surprised at all
You believe this allegations immediately?
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by nedekid: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hedonisco:

What does that oga do exactly? Forget that 'international lawyer' crap. What exactly is his cash cow?
He is truelly an international lawyer based out of the UK. Relocated partially to naija 1998 and was in house of reps. His speciality of late has been to recover high profile international debts. Na him recover billions of over payments from the Paris club for Nigeria as a whole and states in general. He got some massive commission in hundreds of millions of usd. Rumors has it that fgn still owes him.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
nedekid:

Bro, leave matter, the kind of money some people make out of this country is more than what states share. 20+ years ago I knew of a businessman that could not deal with states cause he claimed they had no money. Ie the contracts he does cannot be finance by states. Do you know there are people that have businesses that are paid in dollars daily? Do you know that folks in places by virture of just their position make millions daily? Go and check how much oga that married that young actress has made over the past 2 years and you will be shocked it is over $500m usd. This is in naija that "has no money".

He's made a lot but def not up to 500m usd. The confirmed payments to him are about 70n usd for the retrieved paris club subventions/returns. The money will be shared with Malami them. Oga Ned na Alhaji too, so no wahala for am. Let's assume he has chopped up to 100m usd in payments ( no be only am go follow). That'll still be a lot of money for rent seeking. Massive rentier business haha.

Naija like Angola like Algeria and in some cases Libya will always have pure liquid bar cos of the black gold. Buhari is doing 50 billion usd revenue a year afterall. Sell all the cocoa and rubber in this world and u wont even earn 20 percent of that. God blessed Naija. But are we blessing ourselves.

Me sef I go soon become Alhaji chop my own.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by darleenje: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

Buhari has borrowed $3.5 billion from IMF right? It is that money he will steal from right? Now , according to your theory IMF will pay the money to his private account and not the Federation's account. The Government of Argentina will pay money from the purchase of crude oil into Jonathan's personal account and not the Federation's account.

Read wide jare.

It's a pity we have many of you in this country. When Goodluck was saying stealing is not corruption you all didn't listen. You were all making noise.

Who is talking about stealing here? I'm talking about corruption not stealing. I'm talking about the small small gifts that accumulate into trillions. That is what I'm talking about.

May your head get brain
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Hedonisco: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
nedekid:

He is truelly an international lawyer based out of the UK. Relocated partially to naija 1998 and was in house of reps. His speciality of late has been to recover high profile international debts. Na him recover billions of over payments from the Paris club for Nigeria as a whole and states in general. He got some massive commission in hundreds of millions of usd. Rumors has it that fgn still owes him.
Imagine. Some people are fucking well positioned to realise maximum gain from minimal effort. Crazy.

1 Like

Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by Coronavirus1: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
slowice:
I ve finally given up.... This is too much for anyone to bear making me wonder why some choose and still supports this calamity of a government.

For all those who packaged this calamity as "change" and booted a lesser evil only hand us the devil himself... It shall not be well with all of you.
Mention the name of the person that package the devil Tinubu
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by abiambo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
The news on Nairaland isn’t the reason we come here...
The comments on the other hand can’t be gotten on LI blog or any other blog for that matter

Masterpiec30:
KAI IT SEEMS THIS NAIRALAND COPIES AN ALREADY OUTDATED NEWS FROM LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG . SINCE I STARTED FOLLOWING LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG ITS AS IF I AM READING ALL THE NEWS THE SECOND TIME HERE ON NAIRALAND. LINDA IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL BIKO.
Re: 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi by ivandragon: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Aminu Yar’Adua Remanded In Yola Prison For Crushing Four To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.