Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin (586 Views)

Full Plots Of Land With C Of O In An Estate for N2m (Photos) / Land Promo: Invest in Achievers Court With C Of O In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. / How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Hi, I am Opeyemi and I am a real estate sales executive for Landlord Real Estate Limited.

My company is located at 20, pipeline road, off tipper garage, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. I'll take advantage of this thread to detail the values we have to offer you.

Re: Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2020
NIRVANA ESTATE

We currently have around 400 plots of land for sale. The plots of land are located inside Nirvana Estate which is a 3 minutes drive from Ilorin International Airport's Main Gate. The estate has a beautiful landscape and it is covered by a C of O. The plots of land also features the following:

Perimeter Fencing
Drainage System
Paved Road
Electricity
Security
Street Light
Recreation Area
Intruder/panic alarm
Fire Detector Alarm
Children's Playground
Waste Management
Free from Government Interference
Instant Physical Allocation
Quick ROI
Flexible Payment Plan

NEIGHBORHOOD
Ilorin International Airport
Federal Airforce Authority of Nigeria

The prices are as follows:

450sqm - 800,000
900sqm - 1,500,000

There's a chance for you to pay in installments.
If you have questions about the plots or you want me to take you for physical inspection, you can call me on 08167084120

Re: Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Eldorado Estate

Timely return on investment is the major reason why you should invest in our newly introduced Eldorado Estate.

Eldorado Estate is located along old Jebba Road, Ilorin, Kwara State. This estate is situated by the road side. A plot of land in Eldorado Estate is 500k and you can pay in installments for either a year or two years.

Here's a breakdown of the installment payment:

*INITIAL DEPOSIT........... 135,000* for either 12 or 24 Months instalment.
*PAYMENT STRUCTURE FOR ELDORADO ESTATE*

Outright............. 500,000
12 Months......... 585,000
24 Months.......... 690,000

Monthly payment for 12 Months instalment..... 37,500

Monthly payment for 24 Months instalment........ 23,125

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY

You'll get a free survey plan
You'll get a free architectural design
Proximity to road
Proximity to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital

Re: Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
FARMLANDS

GREENLAND and GREENCITY in Afon (Beside Olam) and Oke-Oyi respectively.

It goes in Acres (500k and 1M per acre) respectively.

8 standard plots per acre

We also can sell them in plot for people that cannot afford acre.

Both are suitable for both livestock and Cropping (Security and Fertility of the land are guaranteed).

Both are VERY close to the road, maximum of 3 minutes to the main road, which guarantees safety, reduces loss, cost of transportation and accessibility.

Fishery, Poultry, Cash Crops and Irrigation is hugely possible and productive on *Greencity*, Oke-Oyi.

Poultry, Piggery, Cash crops, arable and perennial crops are very encouraging in *Greenland*, Afon Road, beside Olam.
Re: Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
If you're interested in any of these landed properties. You can reach out to me to take you for inspection of your desired property.
Re: Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Buy land, they’re not making it anymore
Re: Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.”

Donald Trump

We are still selling
Re: Plots Of Land With C Of O In Ilorin by Opistorincos(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
As a good investor, you should know that the state of economy has nothing on you! It is better to even invest in bad economy and enjoy it in good economy. *Whatever you don't invest in bad economy you cannot enjoy in good econony*

With *LANDLORD REAL ESTATE LIMITED* landed properties is even more safe, secure and trusted because Real Estate Investments never goes out of market and even yields more returns
*_Remember the future belongs to those who take action today_ !*

Take advantage of *LANDLORD REAL ESTATE LIMITED* and invest now in our properties at Airport and UITH, Ilorin.

� *NIRVANA ESTATE* 800K

� *ELDORADO SMART CITY* 500K

� *GREENCITY*

� *GREENLAND*

For more enquiries call: 08167084120