Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (26773 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Exmilitant(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Taye4j:

With what I'm seeing, there are two ways in 2023, it's either Nigeria splits or we go back to regionalism.
I said goes up in flames. Not split or regionalism.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by odinga1of: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

If you think North has any plans of supporting any one from south west ...then you must be politically dumb

People like roachas , onu , kalu stands far better chance than tinubu

If he tries rubbish Lagos would be taken from him , fulanis are not obj and Jonathan that have limits when they fight you ...they go all out and make sure u never recover

Tinubu that singlehandedly made PMB president?

Tinubu is ahead of all those people u mentioned oga.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

5%ter. Please keep the inconsequential vote... After all Southeast has the least number of PVC
Igbos will shock you Yorubas via 2023 Elections.

Now we know that Yoruba is our real enemies, we now know how to tackle them. 2023 election will be a do or die affair between Igbos and Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Lamasta(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu is a formidable man anytime, anyday and anywhere. He's a great leader and politician of value my only problem about him is that he's a corrupt man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by techmo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
Igbos will shock you Yorubas via 2023 Elections.

Now we know that Yoruba is our real enemies, we now know how to tackle them. 2023 election will be a do or die affair between Igbos and Yorubas.

grin

Secure PDP. Nomination form first and leave chestbeating

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Continue to dream on, everybody knows anybody Igbos support is a failure. A Yoruba man will once again be the president come 2023 and there is nothing the Igbos can do than to Wail.
Let us wait and see.
this time around, Igbos and Yorubas will settle their differences via war, nothing but war.
all the Yorubas in Igboland must vacate

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the south he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

And ur self acclaimed wisdom also betrayed ur sense of reasoning to make u believe it is only the S.Easterners that are doing all the hating in the southern region. I guess u are new on nairaland to have noticed the unimaginable hate ur Yoruba brothers always dish out to s.easterner on this forum. To them everyone having a contrary opinion to theirs is an ipob pig. Wat u give is wat u get. Until we end this mutual unnecessary competition n come together to wrestle power from these northern illiterate Majority that are stagnating the progress of this nation with their wrong choices on voting, we all southerner will forever be enslaved to their dictates.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by okefrancis: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu should be called Afobaje in Yoruba language and allow Yemi Osinbajo to rule in 2023
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by mariatt(f): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
wink
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Calabar1stSon: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

I don't really know where your kind of wisdom is bourne out from because the same SW voted for the North just to spite the rest of the South. If you've been following the headlines hitting the FP, there was this particular news that made FP about a Northern absolving SE/SS for standing their ground against Buhari's election and then he went on to blame the SW and the rest of the North for the woes the country is currently facing... I'd advised, that you stop being too sentimental and face the facts young man.

Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's; Power belongs to SE come 2023 or the North will still continue to rule all they want.
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nanavati(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
APC is already in life support machine

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Igbos supported Obj, because they saw a fighting spirit in him than cowardice and he proved it till today....
Igbos supported Yaraudua and we all saw his performance....

Jonathan was giving presidency out of God's grace, no man fought for him, God did and he bowed when his grace ended.....

When Igbos didn't support Buhari.....what was the result?

So when you rise to play this mind game of betraying words and blaming another as you are known for......

We will always checkmate you....

YORUBA SUPPORTED BUHARI WITH FULL FORCE......
IS HE A FAILURE OR A SUCCESS??

Igbos never endorsed or supported Obj, he actually replaced MKO which was a general consensus.

Jonathan decided to bite the hands that fed him and he was shown who the kingmakers are. Of course, God decides who rules but there are some people he has given that mandate to whether they are aware or not, and amongst such is Tinubu. We all know who the traitors and cowards are (e.g Cownu and Ojukwu).

Yorubas supported Buhari and he won. Please tell me who are those people crying of marginalisation again.

The truth is, whether you like it or not, Yorubas are the kingmakers. Accept that and make peace with your creator.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
odinga1of:

Tinubu that singlehandedly made PMB president?

Tinubu is ahead of all those people u mentioned oga.
Lamo with which vote ...remove all the vote buhari got from south west he still won

Without ameachi atiku would bhave gotten the rocket

Oga relax tinubu influence is over hyped
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.
I think they know. They are smart enough to know that the Fulanis have everything in their grip- which includes Tinubu.
They can deal with him through the military. By now he should know that he is a watched man by the DSS.
He has already been watched by DSS so many northerners forming loyalty are just there to infetrate is camp
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Jonathan39: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sir you are the fool here. There is no nobody respected in the east right now morethan Nnamdi Kanu. As for tinubu, he stands better chance of becoming the next president than any other Nigerian politician. I stand with Biafra
Igbochief001:

Show me anywhere I said Biafra or death ...kanu is a fool and no body in Igbo land really takes him serious ...it's you out of fear

Yes we won't Biafra ..not kanu way ...

I have just told u the truth there is no way a Yoruba man can rule this country in 2023 take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

grin

Secure PDP. Nomination form first and leave chestbeating
there is nothing like nomination form, it will be unopposed.
an Ibo man will emerge winner from APC and PDP unopposed
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Show me anywhere I said Biafra or death ...kanu is a fool and no body in Igbo land really takes him serious ...it's you out of fear

I have just told u the truth there is no way a Yoruba man can rule this country in 2023 take that to the bank

If IPOB hear you, you'll see wen.
Hear me ?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Who said sooo
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
Let us wait and see.
this time around, Igbos and Yorubas will settle their differences via war, nothing but war.
all the Yorubas in Igboland must vacate

Everything in life is not about violence, Yorubas believe in diplomacy and intelligence. If you believe you are equal to the task, why don't you make use of the same approach.

Nobody endorses violence in this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
oyeb15:
We are tired of old presidents who will just be eating and sleeping in Aso rock without knowing what's going on.

Its going to be Zulum and Sanwo Olu.

Fayemi,Fashola ,El Rufai ,Bagudu ,Amaechi will go into political oblivion after this tenure.

The presidency is not coming South in 2023.

Daydreamer !
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by bluecircle470: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

If you think North has any plans of supporting any one from south west ...then you must be politically dumb

If he tries rubbish Lagos would be taken from him , fulanis are not obj and Jonathan that have limits when they fight you ...they go all out and make sure u never recover

Your problem is that you don’t know your problem yet and your hatred for tinubu will consume you if you’re not careful.
Did Tinubu make mention that he can play politics than anybody or you believe he surely and it’s obvious that he can play politics more than all your tribes. You have a shallow thinking which will lead you to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ayed44: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
Believe it or not,he is the most smartest politician we have in Nigeria today
He is a formidable adversary and a brilliant fighter.
In ur little mind u believe nobody can defeat Tinubu.

Let him dare the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them

Buhari and tinubu cannot defeat Jonathan. It was just perfect timing. Talkless of Tinubu single handed what?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
bluecircle470:

Your problem is that you don’t know your problem yet and your hatred for tinubu will consume you if you’re not careful.
Did Tinubu make mention that he can play politics than anybody or you believe he surely and it’s obvious that he can play politics more than all your tribes. You have a shallow thinking which will lead you to nowhere.
He still just an ex governor nothing more ....the likes or odili n ibori who are gods are not even talking
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Be deceiving yourself there. SE should keep fighting for biafra, because for someone from that zone becoming the president of Nigeria is future impossible tense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by techmo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
there is nothing like nomination form, it will be unopposed.
an Ibo man will emerge winner from APC and PDP unopposed

Maybe in Zoogerian... Because I bet Nigerian political party ain't giving Ibo nada
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Everything in life is not about violence, Yorubas believe in diplomacy and intelligence. If you believe you are equal to the task, why don't you make use of the same approach.

Nobody endorses violence in this 21st century.
if you don't want war, then Yoruba should relinquish power to Ibos unopposed, they should forget about 2023 presidential nomination form, they should relinquish it to Igbos for peace to reign
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Wisdom profits.

You have said it all. SE will rather vote a northerner than vote SW..... Are you sad about it? I guess not.
Same SW will rather vote northerner than vote SE... It's vice versa

And let's not forget the Jonathan treatment the SW cruely gave...

The SS are unpredictable... It's sad to say but our brains are still being controlled by ethnicity divide. It's a mental slavery created by Britain to forever loot our resources.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ezechi24(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

just listen to yourself ...
kalu is a fool...I pity you

3 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
if you don't want war, then Yoruba should relinquish power to Ibos unopposed, they should forget about 2023 presidential nomination form, they should relinquish it to Igbos for peace to reign

I can see you are not even a real Igbo man, you are a person in confusion. What you wrote actually gave you away. You actually wanted to play around because you are a Zombie.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by pasol4real(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
You are the most ignorant fuuul on earth for this trash you posted
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Wisdom profits.

You spoke well.
Any presidential ambition from the south in 2023 is DoA.
The caliphate is not ready to give up power and that is why they have been rubbishing zoning or rotational presidency and promoting performance and qualification which they ironically lack.
Whatever happens, they plan to rig in their candidate and go all out to crush any upheaval that may arise because they are ready for war.

BUT man proposes but disposition is of God - 2023 elections is not feasible. Watch out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Nigeria Is 6th Most Terrorised Country In The World / Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.