Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa (63190 Views)

Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post / Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by paulolee(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
dt guys knows wey too much for such post...if its just for clout chasing, e don red for am...dm go drill am till e talk watin him no do
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Dwhyte(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
sapientia:
And he has no ID card?

He has no facebook account?

Story do not add up.
You are wise
It’s the same person... shaved up after committing the blunder

The police is wise
Take note

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by davidtemi(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
NnadyAutos:
They look a like.
I can't find the alikeness in those pictures nah. Look @ their ear very diff, maybe to my eyes
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Omoslim26: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2020
sapientia:
And he has no ID card?

He has no facebook account?

Story do not add up.

at o d story no just cook well

if dem use iya sule pata nla cover my eyes I go still identify the two of dem

resemblance my left yansh

very rubbish news from op

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by MrCanceller: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
He should not pay d price for an offence he never committed
check the both pictures well.
it's him, the haircut is the same but he shaved off his beards after making that post seeing that the Nigerian police will come for him.
he should be severely tortured

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by qufirim: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by chukwuibuipob: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2020
sad embarassed Dane77..Sorry!I dnt have access to my Email again.What can I do for u pls
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by DModeCntStopMe: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
What u get when u run ur mouth like tap/draw like Ogbonna soup.

You did not read the news because of the quest for FrontPage

You just saw the topic, fiam, comment

And more painfully, you still failed to be FTC

I suspect your village guys are on your trail

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Naijaarchive(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2020
From the pix... They don't even look like siblings not to talk or twins... There is total difference.... Its just police wuruwuru
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by MrCanceller: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2020
sylve11:
With the pics the op displayed, I don't even see any resemblance between them. Anyway, luck finds you, Theodore. cool
it's obvious you're blind

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by chukwuibuipob: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Wot is the award of 1st to comment?
DModeCntStopMe:

You did not read the news because of the quest for FrontPage

You failed to read and understand the topic either

And more painfully, you still failed to be FTC

I suspect your village guys are on your trail
dumb kid
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Zealoy(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o
May we real niggarrrs never be mistaken or rather pay for the offence committed by other pussy asss niggarrrs

Be a real niggarrr
Real niggarrrz read anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Nor be my fault Bros. Na the type of huzzle when i dey do
My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...
Lol carry on bro, may God bless our hustle
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Somodooo: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
it's obvious you're blind
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Heineken(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o
May we real niggarrrs never be mistaken or rather pay for the offence committed by other pussy asss niggarrrs

Be a real niggarrr

My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Toscarel: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Marviey:
embarassed

Can you help this dieing man... The country is hard and people are surfering alot. More sickness and no money to cure it.

782 7636 084
Wema bank

A wise man once said "they'll pay thousands of Naira to come to burial when I'm dead, but they can give me a cup of water when I'm alive"

God bless you as you help this old man

no details on the sickness and the cost of treating it, no details of the hospital he is being treated in , no details on the account number you dropped
please be guided
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by spiceadole: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Marviey:
embarassed

Can you help this dieing man... The country is hard and people are surfering alot. More sickness and no money to cure it.

782 7636 084
Wema bank

A wise man once said "they'll pay thousands of Naira to come to burial when I'm dead, but they can give me a cup of water when I'm alive"

This man is already old.
He has fulfilled his years.
Allow him to join his ancestors in peace.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Lord please make a way

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Only igbo
why drag my tribe to this shit
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by kingsvictor2: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Marviey:
embarassed

782 7636 084
Wema bank

help the old man or help you? be bold to beg for alms not use an old man's picture to do so, take pride in begging instead of scamming. lazy youth
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by streetfabulous: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2020
The police should speak up now and let us hear from them because if what I just read is true then it is lack of professionalism to the core. How can you use resemblance/face-recognition as your source of intelligence? This type of shabby approach should not be condoned.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Codyt(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Marviey:
embarassed

782 7636 084
Wema bank

As much as I'd love to ignore this, but couldn't. Almost sent 10k into this account but something tells me the narrative false. Why's the account a chipper cash account? angry
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Marviey: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Toscarel:

no details on the sickness and the cost of treating it, no details of the hospital he is being treated in , no details on the account number you dropped
please be guided

He's suffering from small cell lung cancers (SCLC) , the hospital bill is almost 500,000 medical, pharmaceutical included. Teaching hospital ukpo. The account is correct sir

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Youngminister(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Miss Identity? Sorry dear
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Masterpiec30: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2020
IT SEEMS THIS NAIRALAND COPIES AN ALREADY OUTDATED NEWS FROM LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG grin. SINCE I STARTED FOLLOWING LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG ITS AS IF I AM READING ALL THE NEWS THE SECOND TIME HERE ON NAIRALAND. LINDA IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL BIKO.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Ogbeniomo: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
What u get when u run ur mouth like tap/draw like Ogbonna soup.
Oga, read before u comment nah
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Marviey: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Codyt:

As much as I'd love to ignore this, but couldn't. Almost sent 10k into this account but something tells me the narrative false. Why's the account a chipper cash account? angry
The normal account has been temporarily blocked for upgrade by banks. But due lockdown the process is slow and this is our only resort
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Openbusiness: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Ausrichie:

See prayer. Man has his own mind, if your look alike tries to rob a bank today nothing would stop him.
We know he has his own mind and we know the mind can be influenced to do good or evil. So my prayer is in good order. Have you ever seen your look alike before? I have seen a look alike like me once, in Osun state, even me I was shocked, actually, we were both shocked cuz we looked almost exactly the same, but he was much shorter than I was. I couldn't believe it. It now dawned on me sometimes when some people will say I saw you so so time at so so place inside a bus or passing somewhere, and then I tell them it wasn't me, apparently they saw the guy and thought it was me. We just looked at ourselves suspiciously for like 2 minutes, like as if mehn did popc play away match somewhere grin? We greeted each other and went our separate ways. Never seen this guy again
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker). To all my real niggarrrz on Nairaland. Please if i die. Burry me with enough bottles of Heineken and weed

Hello Sir...
Good morning Sir.. I really want to appreciate you for something you helped me with two years ago. I was in a fix and you came to my rescue. God bless you.
Sir your sister is in dear need of a little thing to hold body with pls. The advise you gave me two years ago really worked magic. Pls Sir anything would go along way to help me Sir
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobledavid(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2020
spiceadole:

This man is already old.
He has fulfilled his years.
Allow him to join his ancestors in peace.

Ahswr lol
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Emmacolinho(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker). To all my real niggarrrz on Nairaland. Please if i die. Burry me with enough bottles of Heineken and weed

Highest in the room! You get levels
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by VillageElder(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Boss i De hail ooo u
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.