Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa (63191 Views)

Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post / Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Saicrumam:

Help a woman in need and she will only remember when she have other needs.
Me too I de talk too much...wetin concern for this matter

A very good afternoon to you..
Yeah you may be right .. But you have to know that if all that glitter ain't gold then all that are ladies can't behave the same..

Pls somehow I believe you are also in the position to help me... Pls I beg you and I promise to prove you wrong on the insinuation about ladies..
Pls my brother

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Danniedpastor(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Zealoy:
Lol carry on bro, may God bless our hustle

God no dey bless hustle.

He blesses the works of your hand.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Ahmback(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
See resemblance shocked.I take God beg anybody wey resemble me make he dey gentle and dey do good like me Oooo! I no want wahala.
I swr down...

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Ahmback(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Greenpace214:
Chai... mistaken identity?

That guy done Hama!!!

When they(police) release you, sue the Inspector General of police, make sure you make them pay for this nation wide embarrassment.

Start with One billion naira.

that's the same thing I would do if it was to be me....start with a better price, vanish from the country and start a new life

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Zealoy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Danniedpastor:

God no dey bless hustle.

He blesses the works of your hand.
Wetin works of your hand mean nobe hustle? U just dey show say u dey speak Grammer abeg park well, no dey show yourself all of us go school.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Openbusiness:

We know he has his own mind and we know the mind can be influenced to do good or evil. So my prayer is in good order. Have you ever seen your look alike before? I have seen a look alike like me once, in Osun state, even me I was shocked, actually, we were both shocked cuz we looked almost exactly the same, but he was much shorter than I was. I couldn't believe it. It now dawned on me sometimes when some people will say I saw you so so time at so so place inside a bus or passing somewhere, and then I tell them it wasn't me, apparently they saw the guy and thought it was me. We just looked at ourselves suspiciously for like 2 minutes, like as if mehn did popc play away match somewhere grin? We greeted each other and went our separate ways. Never seen this guy again
Ewogringringrin
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by wintersnow(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o
May we real niggarrrs never be mistaken or rather pay for the offence committed by other pussy asss niggarrrs

Be a real niggarrr
Real niggarrrz read anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Nor be my fault Bros. Na the type of huzzle when i dey do
My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker). To all my real niggarrrz on Nairaland. Please if i die. Burry me with enough bottles of Heineken and weed

Baba you nah real niqqerrr jare...we suppose link up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Tillatalk: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o
May we real niggarrrs never be mistaken or rather pay for the offence committed by other pussy asss niggarrrs

Be a real niggarrr

My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker). To all my real niggarrrz on Nairaland. Please if i die. Burry me with enough bottles of Heineken and weed
bro show me the way it better I die rich than to die poor
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by earnit2: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by EmmySparky(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

sure guy ...I see u
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by obstead200(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
sapientia:
And he has no ID card?

He has no facebook account?

Story do not add up.
there are many ways to clear himself. Show his various social media handles, show his ID card, get his school bro intervene and say who he really is
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by sapientia(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
obstead200:
there are many ways to clear himself. Show his various social media handles, show his ID card, get his school bro intervene and say who he really is

I wonder oo
the case is not as compicated as they present it
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nimirayz: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmn!

It's not too difficult to trace someone who comments or posts on social media...

If he's innocent, let them free him jarey...
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Caleb17: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Pidginwhisper:
See resemblance shocked.I take God beg anybody wey resemble me make he dey gentle and dey do good like me Oooo! I no want wahala.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Phobia26(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
we are backward in Nigeria I swear ,why on earth this such disgrace things would happen in advance county... (Kamari ni Paul wi) better u release innocent... Useless people everywhere .why we don't have solid biometric up till now? Or we don't have money to have one standard identity for each & everyone
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by stieyven(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Codyt(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nobledavid:

Boss don't ever send money to any account that you know you can't track if you are scammed
Ecobank xpress account allows you to receive money
Fcmb mobile account allows you to receive money
Payfric account allows you to receive money
There alot of mobile banking account that allows you to receive money with out placing your identity.

So be guided because any money you send to the above accounts can never
I mean never be traced /tracked

If you need updates on scam programmes
I'm good at exposing scams
And this guy you wanted to send money to Is a pure scam
Wow. I honestly had no idea about this. Thanks for the info. shocked shocked
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Sadteen: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

Too much consumption of alcohol is not for you. You are killing your liver. Learn to take it in moderation if you must take at all. I'm sure you don't want to be middle aged and going from hospital to hospital
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by aalangel(f): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
God forbid!!
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by MilesLamar(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

As a real niggga, once money show na Heineken you dey take, but when e red,you go fall back to 33 beer abi
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by bignero: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lalalash:
Fear Nigerian police

Meanwhile. ..

See Leaked video of ex Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria queen that twerk like a stripper.

This video confirms her as naija twerk queen!

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4STS6b7mABo

Your narration in the video is terrible
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by yawehoverall: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
May he be released soon.. IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN!
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by olisaEze(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

Dude you batsh*t crazy grin grin grin
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

No death for your eyes. Nor dey talk like this. Our fathers drink am dem no kpai na our head e go start? Just no dull make you no go over bomb. Remember why we dey hustle. Always remember. God bless your fingers
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by ernieboy(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Greenpace214:
Chai... mistaken identity?

That guy done Hama!!!

When they(police) release you, sue the Inspector General of police, make sure you make them pay for this nation wide embarrassment.

Start with One billion naira only.

do u know the cost of litigation in nigeria
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Greenpace214(f): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2020
ernieboy:
do u know the cost of litigation in nigeria

So he shouldn't sue?

Are you serious right now?
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by ernieboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Greenpace214:

So he shouldn't sue?
Are you serious right now?
can he afford it?
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Greenpace214(f): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
ernieboy:
can he afford it?

Why not?
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by ernieboy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greenpace214:

Why not?
lawyers are expensive and litigation can sometimes take years.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by BluntNigerian: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
What if the Account of Livinus Elem was a clone/fake account with fake picture nko??
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Greenpace214(f): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
ernieboy:
lawyers are expensive and litigation can sometimes take years.

You are not a serious individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.