Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian Woman Gang-raped In Ghana Loses Her Newborn Baby Conceive From The Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Gang-raped In Ghana Loses Her Newborn Baby Conceive From The Rape (458 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gang-raped In Ghana Loses Her Newborn Baby Conceive From The Rape by efeome: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Nigerian woman gang-raped in Ghana loses her newborn baby conceived from the rape incident.

A Facebook user has taken to the platform to draw attention to the plight of a Nigerian woman who recently lost the child she gave birth to after being gang-raped in Ghana.

Bright Sylvanus claims the woman from Imo State was stranded in a hospital in Ghana because she couldn't pay her hospital bills after her child died in the hospital two weeks after being born via C-section.

He claimed that the woman moved to Ghana in search of a job. While there, she was allegedly gang-raped and it resulted in a pregnancy. While pregnant, she was allegedly gang-raped again.

She gave birth on May 31 via ceserean section and the baby died on June 15. The woman was allegedly stranded in Ridge hospital, Accra, because she could not afford to pay the hospital bills. She also couldn't bury her dead child because of the money she owed the hospital.

Bright said he took pity on the woman when he heard about her situation and he went to the hospital to clear her bills.

Sharing photos of the woman and her baby, Bright wrote:

We live in a very wicked world. so yesterday someone sent me a voice note concerning this lady in Ghana she’s from imo state..she came to Ghana to look for a job so she can feed home.. and some group of Ghana boys raped her and got her pregnant even when she was pregnant another set of people raped her again then someone took her to the hospital and left her there for more than three weeks. No friend no family so on the 31st of last month she had to deliver through operation and the baby died On the 15th of this month. when I got this picture and voice note guys, I left everything I was doing I couldn’t even take my bath when I got to the hospital @ridge hospital Accra she was crying that they said she can’t bury her baby till she pay 1200 cidis thats ( 98k) naira so this lady have been at the hospital helplessly.. people are wicked guys. I managed to clear up the bills so the baby can be buried then the lady can go home. Please let the appropriate authorities attend to this issue #SayNoToRape

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2020/06/nigerian-woman-gang-raped-in-ghana.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Woman Gang-raped In Ghana Loses Her Newborn Baby Conceive From The Rape by WorWorBoy3: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Nawa it is well.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Allegedly Kidnaps Own Daughter To Implicate Husband's Ex-wife / Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges / His Royal Highness Eze Andrew Okuegbunauwa Of Obor Autonomous Community In Oguta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.