Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

, I Trek From Street To Streets To Share Flying And Posters During My Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / , I Trek From Street To Streets To Share Flying And Posters During My Campaign (453 Views)

I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

, I Trek From Street To Streets To Share Flying And Posters During My Campaign by Kcitytv: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
During My campaign, I trek from street to streets to share flying and posters--Hon Isaiah ugbede salifu

Hon Isaiah ugbede salifu, is a
is a Nigerian politician and the governorship aspirant on the actions alliance in the 2019 election in Kogi state. He hails from ujodo and ikanekpo, of emekutu district of ankpa LGA in kogi state

Hon Isaiah ugbede salifu sat down with kcitytv for an exclusive interview and this is what he had to say.

https://www.kcitytv.com.ng/2020/06/during-my-campaign-i-trek-from-street.html?m=1

Re: , I Trek From Street To Streets To Share Flying And Posters During My Campaign by jidamsel43(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2020
You tried.
Next time, try to acquire wealth before you venture into politics
Re: , I Trek From Street To Streets To Share Flying And Posters During My Campaign by Kcitytv: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
jidamsel43:
You tried.

Next time, try to acquire wealth before you venture into politics
wow

(1) (Reply)

Edo Guber: 2,229 Delegates To Choose PDP Candidate / Is APC Really Mad????? / Federal Character Commissioner, Rev Uche Ibeabuchi Visits FCC Awka Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.