Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Have You Seen This Missing Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Missing Child (591 Views)

Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) / Man Arrested For Pretending To Be Kidnapper Of Ondo Missing Child To Get Ransom / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Missing Child by 9icest: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Hi, someone sent this to my whatapps.
A three year old disappeared from home on the 21st of June and hasn’t been seen since. She was last seen around 6:30pm playing with her friends. She is the only child of her mother. Please call this number if you have any info...

‭0805 393 0312

Or call me 08036685566

Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by 9icest: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
If you have any information about the child, You can call any nearby police station and tell them that the case has been reported to the Alakuko police station, Lagos. Thanks
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by lionness(f): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Cc lala and mods, let’s save this child and move this to the FP
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by jakD: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2020
I pray she's found on time.
Meanwhile, black and White picture isn't good for perfect recognition.
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by TransflectTP(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
9icest:
A three year old disappeared from home on the 21st of June and hasn’t been seen since. She was last seen around 6:30pm playing with her friends. She is the only child of her mother. Please call this number if you have any info...

‭0805 393 0104‬

Can you be more elaborate by adding address/area where the family stay?
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by 9icest: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
I will get the colored pictures later but can lala please push this to FP? The Alakuko police station DPO is already aware of the case. He even asked the family to make posters of the child.
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by SALIRUGGED: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
She will be found in JESUS CHRIST NAME.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by Igbojihadist: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
father protect her and console her mother in jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by 9icest: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
I really can’t believe this didn’t make FP. I totally lost my faith in Seun today. The mod or whoever is in charge can block or even delete my account. Nairaland is a useless entity. Imagine, helping find a 3 year old! Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Missing Child by Justarandomguy: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
pls MODS take this to front page instead of those useless posts, this is too little and cute to go missing

(1) (Reply)

Boy Poisoned To Death By His Step Mother In Kastina / Robbers Formally Writes Ebonyi Banks Over Planned Attack / Video: Military Man Begs Looters To Stop Their Actions At Nysc Abuja Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.