Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Make Your First Sales on Jvzoo or Warriorplus As An Affiliate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Your First Sales on Jvzoo or Warriorplus As An Affiliate (563 Views)

The Simple Secrets To Making Sales On Amazon KDP?⁣⁣⁣⁣ / 5 Secrets That Can 10x Your Sales On Whatsapp (number 3 Will Shock You) / You Will Make Up To 15 Sales On Whatsapp Daily If You Do Away With These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your First Sales on Jvzoo or Warriorplus As An Affiliate by SideIncome(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
There is no time to waste time, I am just going to go straight to the point

If you are hearing of those platforms for the very first time, this post is not for you

I might someday write an epistle to explain those platforms but you could just check google to read more about them

Now, for folks who are aware of this platform but had never made a dime, I wish to share TWO METHODS with you

F̲i̲r̲s̲t̲ ̲M̲e̲t̲h̲o̲d̲

Secure Launches from MunchEye, Warrior JV, JvnotifyPro or CBengine and use Google calendar to mark the date

Create Your Own Bonus Page using Wix (if you've gat no capital) or use use profitmozo if you can afford the one time fee

You can get great videos from youtube and use them as your bonuses or get plr materials

Create your own review video (24 to 48hrs before the launch date) on youtube and use long tail keywords in your description box

If you do not want to create videos. create content on medium using your knowledge of valid content seo marketing. That platform rocks!

Maximize Quora (let the link be your signature),Reddit and Youtube to your advantage by giving valid answers to questions and end up sharing your affiliate link (if the platform choose not to accept your link, create a bridge page)

If you cant create a bridge page for reasons best known to you, you can share your youtube link. that way, you wont be banned from the platform

S̲e̲c̲o̲n̲d̲ ̲M̲e̲t̲h̲o̲d̲

This is for folks who have at least $10 to invest

Get someone on fiverr to give you high backlinks for $5 for your youtube review video

If the product solves a niched specific problem. look out for niched influencer on reddit, stumblr,flickr or tiktok who can afford to promote your affiliate link for $10

This methods are quite stressful if this is your first time but as soon as you have it done for the very first time, it becomes much easier.

I am sharing this knowledge because it WORKS for ME and my Student (Newbies)

If you have way beyond $50 to invest and you are in for the long time. stick to Email Marketing and build your list using paid traffic!

I might share some FREE TRAFFIC and PAID METHOD in my NEXT POST

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your First Sales on Jvzoo or Warriorplus As An Affiliate by Darkerberry: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow, I'm sure bro with these methods you have enlisted especially with the investments involved then making money through AM is real and profitable.. I'm a novice though but I've been trying to find an online playform thay can be invested in when I have the resources.
Now please can you make a post to explain to novice/newbie how to start from scratch and the possible income that can be made monthly with a certain amount invested?
Re: How To Make Your First Sales on Jvzoo or Warriorplus As An Affiliate by BrainRider: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2020
I know nothing about this stuff and really wish to learn.
Op educate we newbie too abeg
Re: How To Make Your First Sales on Jvzoo or Warriorplus As An Affiliate by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
SideIncome:

If you are hearing of those platforms for the very first time, this post is not for you

I might someday write an epistle to explain those platforms but you could just check google to read more about them

Now, for folks who are aware of this platform but had never made a dime, I wish to share TWO METHODS with you

F̲i̲r̲s̲t̲ ̲M̲e̲t̲h̲o̲d̲

Secure Launches from MunchEye, Warrior JV, JvnotifyPro or CBengine and use Google calendar to mark the date

Create Your Own Bonus Page using Wix (if you've gat no capital) or use use profitmozo if you can afford the one time fee

You can get great videos from youtube and use them as your bonuses or get plr materials

Create your own review video (24 to 48hrs before the launch date) on youtube and use long tail keywords in your description box

If you do not want to create videos. create content on medium using your knowledge of valid content seo marketing. That platform rocks!

Maximize Quora (let the link be your signature),Reddit and Youtube to your advantage by giving valid answers to questions and end up sharing your affiliate link (if the platform choose not to accept your link, create a bridge page)

If you cant create a bridge page for reasons best known to you, you can share your youtube link. that way, you wont be banned from the platform

Get someone on fiverr to give you high backlinks for $5 for your youtube review video

If the product solves a niched specific problem. look out for niched influencer on reddit, stumblr,flickr or tiktok who can afford to promote your affiliate link for $10

This methods are quite stressful if this is your first time but as soon as you have it done for the very first time, it becomes much easier.

If you have way beyond $50 to invest and you are in for the long time. stick to Email Marketing and build your list using paid traffic!

hello bro can we talk?

Jeannalopez9900@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Your First Sales on Jvzoo or Warriorplus As An Affiliate by Lakesydha4real(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
SideIncome:

F̲i̲r̲s̲t̲ ̲M̲e̲t̲h̲o̲d̲

bro pls can u tutor me on making money through affiliate marketting...am new to this entirely

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Won’t Resume Even If FG Reopens Schools – ASUU / 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique / Fedpoffa Releases Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.