Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom (32648 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by strafist911: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:
Fayemi is a traitor an enemy combatant

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

I never hide my feelings for him from onset

He’s an enemy of the state

HAHAHAHAHA! So Fayemi was not an enemy of the state for standing up to Fayose but he is now an enemy of state for twating Tinubu's 2023 political ambition.
Mark my words, In 2023 Tinubu and his region will be the 5%.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by 24SEVEN: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

Shut up your mouth, you nonentity..

How I wish I can see you and beat you up.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by afroniger: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayemi is playing El-Rufai's script. He's interested in becoming his VP.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by goshee: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

all these because he opposes tinubu? a typical APC zombie
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by DSoj(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Treacherous People!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Jesusloveyou: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dmano:
you don't know what you said when you elevated man above God,you have a problem,pray to God to lift you up stop believing in man who may not wake up tomorrow,you are the type that push man against God. Stop it for your own good.
and you're pushing a small fly obaseki above God

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by saintokwuluora(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
In this govt, if the chief of staff grants you audience, it's better than meeting the presido himself.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Bluntemperor: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
tesppidd:
Victor Giadom is the Ali Modu Sheriff of APC.

Why is Fayemi is always on the wrong side of people in this South West.For instance,the man you wanted to present is a Deputy National Secretary and of what rationale is he assuming a National Chairman?.Mba,i don't just get.what type of convocation is that?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by goshee: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnmartus:
And to think of it. Fayemi a lecturer at university of Ghana was brought by Opeyemi Bamidele to confront segun oni.
When he landed in Nigeria he was took to Tinubu in ikoyi
The bastard said he has no money to contest .But Tinubu assured him not to bother himself that he will do everything.

His wife was even crying Because of her view in Nigeria
Politics. During his first tenure he started intimidating bamidele and he almost kill his political career its God that safe him. Before his expiration in office he started again by collaborating with Tinubu political enemies.
We warn Tinubu not to support his second term ambition.
how has this wailing constituted to being an enemy of the state? so anybody who doesn't agree with tinubu is an enemy of the state. zombies won't surprise me. by the way weda tinubu brought fayemi or not somebody must be governor of ekiti state at that time and there is no assurance that whoever won will serve tinubu till death.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by 7lives: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
fredoooooo:
Asebi ... go and form your own party ... sebi una plenty ?
Awon omo ale deede

grin grin grin grin grin Take a chill pill, BAT don put all of them on his chess board, in one move he will render all of them useless.
Makafo ba cha cha, do blinds play cards?.
A man that needs a complete Armada to defeat Fayose want to sabotage a Tinubu, o ma sa lo gbeyin ni jor.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by feedthenation(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gradually, we are seeing the hands of the drum beater, who are drumming for Giadom to dance the dance of shame in public.

Shows Giadom have some powerful backers for him to be pulling all these stunts.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by goshee: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
fjjc:
What all of them fail to understand is that, they are set of people that their influence did not go beyond their backyard. How many lives have they elevated not talk about the ones they have impacted. South, North, East and West, the baale of Nigerian politics pass them all. Don't let us argue about it, Tinubu pass them all. Let us wait and see.
tinubu may pass them all na you know but unfortunately he won't be president of the federal republic. bitter truth.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Efe234: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Saicrumam:

I guess not. The SW have this unimaginable hatred towards the SE and SS....I lived in Ibadan and Lagos an I can testify to it...
I blame the SS... They used them to didvide us always...The SE fights and the SS are being consoled that are not from SE hence there are different and my SS brothers fails to see the venom used against them

abeg it’s ok, you SE always act like the victim every damn time, don’t drag SS into any hate with the SW

6 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by earnit1: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
politics in naija
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by mamotalk: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Ibechris2: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

U think politics is about tribe and culture...guy is about interest and most times,personal interest.
Tinubu would be rubbished before 2023.

The hand writing is boldly clear for all to see,the betrayal is just within and not going to come from the north.
The only way for Tinubu is to just soft petal on this risky journey,before the Abiola game would be played on him.
The north would field a northerner in PDP and a south easterner as vice and this tactics would then usher in many to leave APC and rejoin the PDP,and in so doing,another thief would have been brought to power which would probably lead to call for Nigeria break up or restructuring.

Let us watch and see that in 2022,no governor will respect Buhari again.

In fact,many in his party will criticise him for his lack lustre performance.
The same way they betrayed Jonathan is the same way and manner they would probably treat Buhari.
He might be thinking they are loyal to him not until 2022.

Buhari is not the problem of this country just that his style of leadership is terrible considering the fact that,they made too much promises they couldn't fulfill and today the entire north west has been engulfed in another terrorism,which if treated lik that of Bokoharam would be terrible going forward.

In conclusion, Nigeria politics na any where wey belle face.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Urchman200: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnmartus:
And to think of it. Fayemi a lecturer at university of Ghana was brought by Opeyemi Bamidele to confront segun oni.
When he landed in Nigeria he was took to Tinubu in ikoyi
The bastard said he has no money to contest .But Tinubu assured him not to bother himself that he will do everything.

His wife was even crying Because of her view in Nigeria
Politics. During his first tenure he started intimidating bamidele and he almost kill his political career its God that safe him. Before his expiration in office he started again by collaborating with Tinubu political enemies.
We warn Tinubu not to support his second term ambition.
is only ur fellows grade 9 zombie that will be interested in this ur rhetoric.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Kendaboss(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fake news. What do you expect from Tinubu's newspaper.
Giadom wouldn't be given clearance to hold the NEC meeting in Aso Villa tomorrow, if he hasn't find favour with the President
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by afawokay(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayemi history was more than that bro...fayemi was part of nadeco...he was the one that manage radio kudirat from nowhere in the mko -babangida -abacha era...so to say little.....
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by mamotalk: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

enemy of state or APCheats? meanwhile enjoy your wailing.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Enemy how? Is he Pdp? Ur Oshiomole who illegally disqualified a sitting governor of ur party with a sham screening committee over frivolous claims is the real enemy of the state.

Nonesense.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Daddysidhan: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We all know you guys don't have a mind of his own, go against anybody against ur god tinubu
Your forefathers have a mind of their own yet they follow ojukwu to the slaughter slab lols.mumu of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Champneys: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

All of you are bastar...ds, APC + PDP + their supporters + sympathisers.

All of you are enemies of the state, traitors and fu..cking bastar....ds!

Gbogbo yin eni kuuure.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Didi2d(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
SaintBeehot:
undecided I knew he was Lying when he said he had Buhari consent to hold the NEC meeting.

At this point I don't know who to believe, even though we all know that a secretary can't jump other senior officers to become their head in any organisation. But with the way the judiciary been acting lately I think we should just fold our hands and look.

My point here is, giadom can't just mention the presidency without their consent. Buhari should call this guy to order or at least let us know where he belong

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by sunshine1974(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nation newspaper belongs to Tinubu, so dont take them seriously.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Maliqcious: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
fjjc:
What all of them fail to understand is that, they are set of people that their influence did not go beyond their backyard. How many lives have they elevated not talk about the ones they have impacted. South, North, East and West, the baale of Nigerian politics pass them all. Don't let us argue about it, Tinubu pass them all. Let us wait and see.
Tinubu will never win the primaries even if he gives 90% of his wealth among Nigerians.. is intentions are way too known and it oppose to power rule conceal your intention..
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by duncun: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Yebosola(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
afroniger:
Fayemi is playing El-Rufai's script. He's interested in becoming his VP.

Tales by moonlight, who will become Amaechi 's VP, u guys sabi spin web like spider.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by lenghtinny(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Too many cooks don spoil the broth for the Lagos landlord
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by lenghtinny(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Even you sarrki is an enemy of state for supporting all these stupid opportunistic power mongers that has been serving the country unending drama for the past one week

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Forumobserver12(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
History555:

Once you are against tinubu you are enemy of the state

Note not against yoruba because you can be against gani, soyinka, oyedepo, fashola and still be friends of the state

Hahaha that's the simple truth....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.