Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki (41988 Views)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by davidtemi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Lol.. good one
very good one
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by frog12: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
up up obaseki !!!!

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
egalitarianism:

Damn. Why booking space? lemme do as well. Incase you come hard on me

Damn. My son, you don't tell older people they're dumb. You should have one at home.
Haven't said that, if this were the way we did during our time, singing song of praises to the oppressed, would there have been the STOP IN SLAVE TRADE, THE INDEPENDENCE, THE DEMOCRACY in place today? If the older generations had behaved in this sissy way you and other youths behaves, it would have been worse than this. At 25, they keep breaking records but TODAY, all you break is bottle. Sex, Drink excessively, soil the country image and praise the thieves for peanuts. Must you always be loyal to the old thieves? When will you take the future into your hands? Think twice before it's too late late cause it's getting late.
Lastly, stay out of trouble son and be very civil when dealing with even, younger ones.

Ah! Oga, u too much! Na Elder you be. Following you jejely grin
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by JastSiryin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Unigrad:
Ize Iyamu e-rats should come wail oooo. Dey have been turned to wailers. Edo State is going to end godfatherism in Nigeria. My PVC is ready to vote in Governor Obaseki.
PA ehimen and co will suffer from high blood pressure from reading this news.
End godfatherism and then introduce "cabal-ism" Or do you think Obaseki would old sway over the powers that put him there? I just pity Nigerians. At the end of the day they'll still settle themselves with our commonwealth. I don't know what we practise over here, but it's certainly not democracy.
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by olajohnson5(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Edo people should be ready for what happened in Osun & Kogi last elections.

Mass rigging as usual.
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by bknight: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
-
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Firefoxx1:

All these red-mud dwellers, 3rd class citizens know how to look for trouble, but when you give it to them in double, they start going emotional, evoking victimhood.

[/s] After talking all this nonsense it will not make late ajimobi an APC chairman grin cheesy
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
joefelin2345:
Your hatred for the Yoruba race is legendary. What concerns the Yoruba in this matter? Aditi e lo nikoko, oni ara omole meaning...Deaf one how much do you sell your pot, she answered by saying that ...her child is in good health. Is PDP not ruling in Oyo State now. Be sensible for once pls.
[/s] All this Yoruba you quote here will not make late ajimobi an APC chairman grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by asorodayo1: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oloriburuku ni e. Why are you dragging Yoruba to your mess?wealth that belongs to Your generation has been stolen by your big Bros you are here attacking peoples on line.. see what poverty turned your thinking to Lazy youth... What's update on gelegele? Name 3 standard roads built by ur gov , where are the 200,000 youths employed by ur master? What is the security situation in Benin town what happened to security vote allocated to your master . You are a big fool if you don't call a spade a spade .. your master said nothing like Godfather and he enjoyed the same godfather when the godfather campaign for him ! He said he can't shared money but he got free tickets in pdp?? He spent 22.5m to secured ticket with apc also spent 22m in pdp 50m to each candidate he meant on ground . You must be fool if you don't wake up from your slumber docile people.
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yoruba people will not sleep to night grin cheesy
South south is PDP grin
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by vikithor(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
egalitarianism:

Damn. Of cause my son, I can't. The message is stop aiding these thieves (one of which you praised) in stealing your birth right. No hypocrisy here! That's the reality.
Stay out of trouble son and be more civil when you talk to older people like me on NL.

@ your signature
Just dive through your profile,its hilarious ehn nairaland daddy,you and Methuselah shall compete for the Oldest Man's Trophy.

In other news,
Learn how to drive,stop all this jam n blame others on the road,accident is caused, if you cause any other threat to safety on the road I will personally come there and fling you out of circulation!

Call the numbers below
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=asorodayo1 post=91026846]Oloriburuku ni e. Why are you dragging Yoruba to your mess?[b]wealth that belongs to Your generation has been stolen by your big Bros you are here attacking peoples on line.. see what poverty turned your thinking to Lazy youth... What's update on gelegele? Name 3 standard roads built by ur gov , where are the 200,000 youths employed by ur master? [/b]What is the security situation in Benin town what happened to security vote allocated to your master . You are a big fool if you don't call a spade a spade .. your master said nothing like Godfather and he enjoyed the same godfather when the godfather campaign for him ! He said he can't shared money but he got free tickets in pdp?? He spent 22.5m to secured ticket with apc also spent 22m in pdp 50m to each candidate he meant on ground . You must be fool if you don't wake up from your slumber docile people. [/quote][/s] At the bold should be said in Lagos where one man has loot a. State grin cheesy Allow Edo people to vote
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by bonnyhope: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
bidierichie:
This should not be a news because we know it will come to that
Don't mind them
Just initia gra gra to increase the dollar settlement
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by buchilino(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Nice one from him, I hope Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as the "Rice Man" steps down too.

God bless the PDP.

God bless Obaseki.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

GOD BLESS IBORI, U CAN'T BE SERIOUS
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by bonnyhope: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Poshriel:
Let's be sure of something

Assuming today is the election day

Pls vote wisely

APC like
PDP share
PDP ALWAYS WIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by egalitarianism: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
ArticleBeast:

We from delta state say God will bless the ogidigboigbo you are complaining from the west or east
Damn. My son, I'm complaining from Nigeria. Youths of today are not getting it right. Wake from slumber

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Firefoxx1: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
� ..says a 3rd class citizen. common Ijaw.
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] After talking all this nonsense it will not make late ajimobi an APC chairman grin cheesy
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by ChummyF(f): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Same man that said he won't step down... grin grin grin grin
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by izibili44: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Lol.. good one
why u dey laugh.mk I join you.money don exchange hands. grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Zeus119: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hangulsaram:
The worst mistake PDP will make is giving Obaseki the ticket, cos that will be the prayer of APC. If he eventually wins governorship election, then what happen to David Lyon will happen to him.
Lawyer Hangulsaram, Supreme Court has ruled that you do not need to show any certificate in other to run for any election. It was in Atiku and Buhari case. Therefore forget about certificate, join the winning team
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by egalitarianism: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
rawfact:

Ah! Oga Daddy , u too much! Na Elder you be. Following you jejely grin

Damn. God bless you my son. Stay out of trouble
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by egalitarianism: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
vikithor:

@ your signature
Just dive through your profile,its hilarious ehn nairaland daddy,you and Methuselah shall compete for the Oldest Man's Trophy.

In other news,
Learn how to drive,stop all this jam n blame others on the road,accident is caused, if you cause any other threat to safety on the road I will personally come there and fling you out of circulation!

Call the numbers below
Damn. My son, God bless you
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by brospeace: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yoruba people will not sleep to night grin cheesy
South south is PDP grin
Am a Yoruba by tribe not all of us supported APC
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Blackfriday: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Alhamdu09(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
egalitarianism:
[/s]
Damn. My son, how on Earth would you be seeking God's blessings for someone that stole your future? And you expect my mates(older people) to stop riding you like horse when you are ever ready. THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS, the decisions you make today would determine either curse or praise from your posterity

The only options left in this country are:
(a) Greater evil
(b) Lesser evil
I believe he is going for lesser evil

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by bidierichie: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
knowhowk:
. Don't use the word " we" say I .Speak for yourself .

But you know it will surely come to that, hence the word "we"
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by egalitarianism: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Alhamdu09:

The only options left in this country are: (a) Greater evil (b) Lesser evil I believe he is going for lesser evil
Damn. My son, you don't know James ibori with what you just said
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by bidierichie: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hangulsaram:
The worst mistake PDP will make is giving Obaseki the ticket, cos that will be the prayer of APC. If he eventually wins governorship election, then what happen to David Lyon will happen to him.

You may not be right because PDP will not open their eyes and fall into the pitch they first benefited from. Obaseki was disqualified because of someone's personal hatred you know!
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by davidufuoma(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
He don see credit alert.
Shame on all the youths supporting APC and PDP
Im seeing all your comments
It's a pity we have no future (youth).
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Nice one from him, I hope Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as the "Rice Man" steps down too.

God bless the PDP.

God bless Obaseki.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Do you really believe he stepped down out of belief that Obaseki is the right man for the job or because he has been settled?
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by kolade560: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
egalitarianism:
[/s]
Damn. My son, how on Earth would you be seeking God's blessings for someone that stole your future? And you expect my mates(older people) to stop riding you like horse when you are ever ready. THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS, the decisions you make today would determine either curse or praise from your posterity

future is not always certain, it cud b failure and success, if u have someone that can pay u well for ur obviously dull future, reject am u hear?
u think he can win APC? collect money, align and collect commissioner.
Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by hollywater: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
egalitarianism:
[/s]
God bless Chief Onanefe Ibori jare. Carry your advice to those in Lagos praising Tinubu,after all Ibori have served his punishment in prison already. Tinubu is still a Freeman controlling Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=Firefoxx1 post=91027424]� ..says a 3rd class citizen. common Ijaw. [/quote][/s] When is the burial of late self style APC chairman ajimobi coming up grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion / Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.