Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help (5929 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Ybaby: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
ogunboy:

Lol, e be like sey u no even get work to do.

U be jobless mumu and a frustrated somebody too.

See lazy person wey husbdand dey feed, dey call other people lazy. gringringrin

Your crusade and personal life is not my concern. My own is dat I will come after u and your likes for rudeness and disrespect against others.

U and dat owerri fagg0t saucecode are on my radar for now. I will include other cunts and idiots as i encounter dem

Get money!

I hope all this huffing and puffing - you are not getting energy from the food your female donkey puts on your table.

I am a woman, someone is feeding me.... you are a man you should be feeding someone.

I expect to see you in business section not at the backyard here with me.

Men are discussing business in property section.

As a sheman grab a mop...... mope the shamelessness off your face.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by ogunboy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ogunboy
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol, na wah
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Somodooo: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
stop cancelling people's comments

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

You'll love to be that kind of a husband wouldn't you?
A man his wife does not depend on for anything.
Answer honestly: how would you feel as a man if your wife does not need you for anything?

Is money the only thing a husband is to provide? Is money the only way a husband shows his love?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

You see? Now that you've learned new words from him and how to use them in a sentence, aren't you better off? grin grin grin

Remember the thread about woman who lost interest in her partner of 9years yes? That is what happens eventually when a man relaxes and let his wife take on most of his responsibilities.

If you dig deep, a woman like no.bone takes on all that responsibilities either because she's out to prove a point out of spite(at her own detriment) or has no option.
What woman would ask to fully take on her husband's role when he's capable and willing?
She will not tell you the whole story. Women like that end up being resentful and are easily irritated by their so-called husbands.

As a man, if your wife offers to do that much, do not allow it.
Don't let her overexert herself. It'll drain her out and she'll end up cursing you under her breath grin
You really need to learn how to love a woman. How to bring out the best in her for your sake.

A wife's duty is to support her husband and not to fully take on the responsibilities meant for a man. She does not have the strength to do that.
Don't be deceived by all that you read...there are always more sides to the story.

You know the bold is a very nasty thing to say right? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ybaby:

Ise lago ma se ku.

My concern is why she is even letting her hubby pay for anything at all. She is a strong donkey sorry i mean woman.

This is how she announces to everyone that she is the bread donkey... sorry... breadwinner. She is probably built like a man too such a muscular capable woman who can pay school fees when the father is alive.

A strong women

I pray she gets a job soon.

All na patience, because that thread of I pay all the Bill's but hubby has impregnated a village girl is coming soon..... eleya awon donkey o kin pe na.

As it is her hubby is spending his money on another woman.

To each is own!

This post is extremely disrespectful to the woman that posted it and family.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by sisisioge: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wowzerful!

The title of the thread was confusing for so long that I didn't bother to open it embarassed.

Meanwhile, honestly, the wife should pay for the maid in this instance or do the chores herself. Thankfully, the going rate is between 30-50k...everyone is a winner here.

The husband does his part while the wife does hers. No one wants to die young biko...let's reduce the stress level as much as can be managed. I was watching Celine Dion' husband funeral yesterday and couldn't help feeling for her. Poor girl, she said her bestie is gone. Whew, biko husbands and wives should support each other while they still can. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Nasty & hateful,and she busy preaching to me abt anger and hurt. lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Palema007:
"when he gets home from work, run a warm bath, scrub his back, massage his lower brain and let him release his stress inside you, give him vitamins, pray for him, make sure the kids are well looked after and house is clean, delicious food and lots of peace"

And you wonder why they are so easy to replace, sent packing,kicked out and maltreated?. Lol. When you importance ends at being a intimacy gadget and house cleaner don't cry when you are treated as such.

"Do women support Dangote or Otedola? " The question should be How many Dangotes or Otedola do we have in Nigeria?

"How can a woman pay a child's school?" Is the child not hers too? What sane woman will have her child sent out of school because she is waiting for the husband to provide.?

So many jargons in one post! Just imagine!

You think a man would easily 'replace' a wife who does the above for him in addition to other things?

It is easier to get a wife that will pay bills et all than one who would do the above for him.

You need to understand that the above bar the kids is the allure a mistress has.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Nasty & hateful,and she busy preaching to me abt anger and hurt. lol

You also had an agenda inviting Y.baby to this thread with that post.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

No. It is the truth nobody wants to say.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

You also had an agenda inviting Y.baby to this thread with that post.
Of course,I wanted her to embarrass herself as usual & she dint fail. Dat is not my fault

5 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

You think a man would easily 'replace' a wife who does the above for him in addition to other things?

It is easier to get a wife that will pay bills et all than one who would do the above for him.

You need to understand that the above bar the kids is the allure a mistress has.
The bolded? Say no more.

It is easier to get a wife that will pay bills ? Really? Now tell me more

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Palema007:
The bolded? Say no more.

Even without the bolded.

Such a wife is gold even if the bolded doesn't involve money.
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Is money the only thing a husband is to provide? Is money the only way a husband shows his love?

How else can a man show his love for his family if not by working hard to provide for them?

On fathers' day, a man uploaded a picture of him with his children on his whatsapp status and captioned it " You make the hustle worth it" those words have deep meanings.

Let us tell ourselves the truth. It is what it is.
I'll keep saying God's truth no matter what.
Stop deceiving men like Romangalactic to appear "better" than other women.
If you doubt, study your bible. God hath made it so.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lmao,so in your mind you're the good people?
Good people with happiness & clear mind don't wish this much negativity on another woman who is simply taking charge of her life.
Who are you kidneying? cheesy You are hateful

No, I am not hateful.
I am being truthful.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

No, I am not hateful.
I am being truthful.
Keep telling yourself that if it will make u sleep well

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Even without the bolded.

Such a wife is gold even if the bolded doesn't involve money.

Well I believe it's all about preference/choice some Men love to cater for everything and have thropy wives, some don't. But reality is with the economy situation and Men realizing there's more to life than sex , Men are beginning to demand more or look for someone who would at least ease financial burden a bit. It's easier when two come together to decide and take care of family fiances. I don't see anything wrong in a woman supporting her husband financially. I don't see anything wrong with a woman paying "whatever" bills so long she has and it takes nothing from her Man either ( his esteem).
Life is best enjoyed when both couples grow grey hair together and not when one of the couple's life is cut short with work because he was trying to cater for his family.

I modified my former post, how is it easy for a man to find a woman who will share bills?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Keep telling yourself that if it will make u sleep well
OK. grin

Make I go watch Arsenal match...I dey come grin
My boys them need me...
In the meantime, you fit just drop all your bile, when I watch match finish, I go address them one by one
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

OK. grin

Make I go watch Arsenal match...I dey come grin
My boys them need me...
In the meantime, you fit just drop all your bile, when I watch match finish, I go address them one by one

Enough bile for u to address all written by your own hand cheesy Enjoy

Mariangeles:

You see? Now that you've learned new words from him and how to use them in a sentence, aren't you better off? grin grin grin

Remember the thread about woman who lost interest in her partner of 9years yes? That is what happens eventually when a man relaxes and let his wife take on most of his responsibilities.

If you dig deep, a woman like no.bone takes on all that responsibilities either because she's out to prove a point out of spite(at her own detriment) or has no option.
What woman would ask to fully take on her husband's role when he's capable and willing?
She will not tell you the whole story. Women like that end up being resentful and are easily irritated by their so-called husbands.
As a man, if your wife offers to do that much, do not allow it.
Don't let her overexert herself. It'll drain her out and she'll end up cursing you under her breath grin
You really need to learn how to love a woman. How to bring out the best in her for your sake.

A wife's duty is to support her husband and not to fully take on the responsibilities meant for a man. She does not have the strength to do that.
Don't be deceived by all that you read...there are always more sides to the story.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Vyolet(f): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ybaby:

Ise lago ma se ku.

My concern is why she is even letting her hubby pay for anything at all. She is a strong donkey sorry i mean woman.

This is how she announces to everyone that she is the bread donkey... sorry... breadwinner. She is probably built like a man too such a muscular capable woman who can pay school fees when the father is alive.

A strong women

I pray she gets a job soon.

All na patience, because that thread of I pay all the Bill's but hubby has impregnated a village girl is coming soon..... eleya awon donkey o kin pe na.

As it is her hubby is spending his money on another woman.

To each is own!
It is ok to have a contrary view about how others live their lives but such views can be stated without all the name callings.
It is just like insulting another woman for choosing to be a full time housewife rather than someone that contributes financially to the home.
What works for you may not work for another woman, marriage has no manual, what is most important is self respect, respect for matrimony and respect for each other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Hathor5(f): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

How else can a man show his love for his family if not by working hard to provide for them?

On fathers' day, a man uploaded a picture of him with his children on his whatsapp status and captioned it " You make the hustle worth it" those words have deep meanings.

Let us tell ourselves the truth. It is what it is.
I'll keep saying God's truth no matter what.
Stop deceiving men like Romangalactic to appear "better" than other women.
If you doubt, study your bible. God hath made it so.

He can show love by making out quality time with his family. He can show love by telling his children bedtime stories. He can show love by praying for his family, attending church service with them. He can show love by cooking for his family. He can show love by being there on the first day of school and other important days. He can show love by teaching his children how to do things around the house. He can show love by telling his children stories about life. He can cuddle his children. He can encourage them, help with their school work in the subjects he is better at than his wife. He can go and watch his children play a match, visit a school event or a teacher-parents-conference. He can show love by listening and simply paying attention. He can soothe them when they cry or are scared. He can show them that he is there to protect them.

Money is necessary. Everyone works unless they are lazy so it is a duty/responsibility, nothing extraordinary. Single people work too.

"You make the hustle worth it." sounds like the man is struggling or at least not enjoying what he does. What about those men who have jobs they enjoy and to whom money comes easy? What about those men who inherited fortunes? If it is only money they have that can show their love, do they deserve a trophy for sharing with their loved one what came easily?

What about poor men, they don't love their family? Do children from poor families doubt their fathers' love?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Hathor5(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ybaby was Cinderella yesterday and a lady from a rich background today. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Hathor5(f): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Is it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Drfernandez(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hathor5:

He can show love by making out quality time with his family. He can show love by telling his children bedtime stories. He can show love by praying for his family. He can show love by cooking for his family. He can show love by teaching his children how to do things around the house. He can show love by telling his children stories about life. He can cuddle his children. He can encourage them, help with their school work in the subjects he is better at than his wife. He can go and watch his children play a match, visit a school event or a teacher-parents-conference. He can show love by listening and simply paying attention. He can soothe them when they cry or are scared. He can show them that he is there to protect them.

Money is necessary. Everyone works unless they are lazy so it is a duty/responsibility, nothing extraordinary. Single people work too.

"You make the hustle worth it." sounds like the man is struggling or at least not enjoying what he does. What about those men who have jobs they enjoy and to whom money comes easy? What about those men who inherited fortunes? If it is only money they have to show love ones, do they deserve a trophy for sharing what came easily with their loved ones?

What about poor men, they don't love their family? Do children from poor families doubt their fathers' love?

They've finally hacked this account. The "Hathor5" I encountered the other day cannot be the same person who made this sensible post.

As for @Mariangeles, sorry is your name.
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Hathor5(f): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Drfernandez:

They've finally hacked this account. The "Hathor5" I encountered the other day cannot be the same person who made this sensible post.

I am a sweetheart until NL boys start living out their fantasies on NL. grin
Which post did rub you the wrong way?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hathor5:
Ybaby was Cinderella yesterday and a lady from a rich background today. cheesy

You obviously do not understand her philosophy.

She has said severally that women should earn money HOWEVER solely depend on their husbands financially while they (wives) provide the emotional needs of a home.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hathor5:

Is it?

Yes.

The first part is acts of service which if done joyfully is heartwarming.

While a lot of Nigerian women might WANT a husband who doesn't require them to pay Bills, the average Nigerian woman NEEDS to jointly (perhaps not in same ratio) pay the bills of the home.

Cc: Palema007
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Hathor5(f): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Palema007:
Well I believe it's all about preference/choice some Men love to cater for everything and have thropy wives, some don't. But reality is with the economy situation and Men realizing there's more to life than sex , Men are beginning to demand more or look for someone who would at least ease financial burden a bit. It's easier when two come together to decide and take care of family fiances. I don't see anything wrong in a woman supporting her husband financially. I don't see anything wrong with a woman paying "whatever" bills so long she has and it takes nothing from her Man either ( his esteem).
Life is best enjoyed when both couples grow grey hair together and not when one of the couple's life is cut short with work because he was trying to cater for his family.

I modified my former post, how is it easy for a man to find a woman who will share bills?

Not all men who want a working wife want her for financial reasons. Even some men who can afford to take care of all financial expenses alone are not satisfied with a woman who does not work. There are many men who want an ambitious, educated woman who has things going for herself, who is driven, who has a vision, who is influential and passionate about her profession or whatever she chooses to do outside.

It's only on NL that men have two requirements, youth and beauty. In the world out there many men have higher standards. They want their wives to be and do more than just look pretty.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included) / Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! / How to handle finances in Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.