Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help (5932 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Thegamingorca(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
post=91093051:
Please read to understand not to give a mention.

Its a pity what society has failed to teach these ones
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Klass99(f): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Its a pity what society has failed to teach these ones
There is something you fail to teach yourself and it's Decorum. If you so much thirst for argument or fight,face the closest wall next to you.

This will be my last response to you here.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Thegamingorca(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
ost = 91098046:
There is something you fail to teach yourself and it's Decorum. If you so much thirst for argument or fight,face the closest wall next to you.

This will be my last response to you here.

All these miscreants suddenly craving mentions are supposedly our nation's brightest.

It is finished! Lol
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Thegamingorca(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Klass99:
@ Hathor5 & Fieryy,

Bukatyne shared a sentiment I feel as well about working in a traditional 9 - 5 job. She shared that at my request and on my thread, when I specifically sought her opinion and help with my own dilemma. Hathor you were there too.

I think it's grossly unfair of both of you, to take her words so out of context and use it to mock her, like you're doing. It's not nice and I don'tlike it either, because if she hadn't shared her thoughts on my thread you (Hathor) won't have that piece of intel to use against her here or for others to pick up on it and continue with the cattiness.

We can disagree with each other, without being catty, petty or bitchy. I'm speaking to every sane woman here, including men too.

Nastiness towards each other is very unnecessary. If it causes you your peace of mind, it's not worth it.

Alright sweetheart what's this gist and how big of a leak are we looking at?

Lol. I've been down here 10mins and I still can't see no nastyness

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
@Klass99

I appreciate the 'defense'.

I leave people to show their content and breeding.

They never disappoint cheesy

And I brought the post here myself so some people don't start dancing azonto that there is inside gist.

I don't like 9 - 5 anymore and never will. kiss

Too many things to do with life kiss

We are going to going to get our dream jobs of 10 am - 2pm, 5 mins drive from the office, total work time of 6mths and 6mths paid vacation.

Anyone has that type of job should hit me up biko cry

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Klass99:
@ Hathor5 & Fieryy,

Bukatyne shared a sentiment I feel as well about working in a traditional 9 - 5 job. She shared that at my request and on my thread, when I specifically sought her opinion and help with my own dilemma. Hathor you were there too.

I think it's grossly unfair of both of you, to take her words so out of context and use it to mock her, like you're doing. It's not nice and I don'tlike it either, because if she hadn't shared her thoughts on my thread you (Hathor) won't have that piece of intel to use against her here or for others to pick up on it and continue with the cattiness.

We can disagree with each other, without being catty, petty or bitchy. I'm speaking to every sane woman here, including men too.

Nastiness towards each other is very unnecessary. If it causes you your peace of mind, it's not worth it.

Dear Klass99,

How about you cut off the sentimental bullsh*t?

First of all, what you feel and what buka feels is none of my business.

Secondly, my post isn't based on how buka 'feels' about the traditional 9 to 5 job. Unlike her, I don't try to impose my beliefs on others. So if she's not a fan of traditional jobs, then fine...As long as she's happy

Thirdly, I'm not taking her words out of context. She said it herself 'I don't like my job/ working 9 - 5. I am tired of it' . How do you take that out of context?

Also, I'm not going to come here and pretend I'm not petty. I am petty as heeeeelll. In fact honey, I'm the Queen of Pettiness, lmaoooooooo grin However, this time around I wasn't even trying to be petty! Tf?!

Lastly, I had an epiphany. It finally occurred to me why Buka is always so hell bent on imposing the traditional house wife lifestyle on young ladies. It's not only because she loves that role, but it is also because she hates her job!

Let me enjoy my epiphany moment, will you? And if my moment is what you define as nastiness, lmaoooooooo

It is what it is grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
fieryy:

Dear Klass99,

How about you cut off the sentimental bullsh*t?

First of all, what you feel and what buka feels is none of my business.

Secondly, my post isn't based on how buka 'feels' about the traditional 9 to 5 job. Unlike her, I don't try to impose my beliefs on others. So if she's not a fan of traditional jobs, then fine...As long as she's happy

Thirdly, I'm not taking her words out of context. She said it herself 'I don't like my job/ working 9 - 5. I am tired of it' . How do you take that out of context?

Also, I'm not going to come here and pretend I'm not petty. I am petty as heeeeelll. In fact honey, I'm the Queen of Pettiness, lmaoooooooo grin However, this time around I wasn't even trying to be petty! Tf?!

Lastly, I had an epiphany. It finally occurred to why Buka is always so hell bent on imposing the traditional house wife lifestyle on young ladies. It's not only because she loves that role, but it is also because she hates her job!

Let me enjoy my epiphany moment, will you? And if my moment is what you define as nastiness, lmaoooooooo

It is what it is grin

I impose house wife styles on young girls from my laptop and phone?

Hahahahahahahaha!

Another person on this thread still accused me of encouraging women to be spend too much in the home? grin

Una never start.

Don't have epiphany in how to progress in life, be having epiphany on top my matter on how/why I am forcing young girls on internet to be housewives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahaha!

Another person on this thread still accused me of encouraging women to be spend too much in the home? grin

Una never start.

[b]Don't have epiphany in how to progress in life, [/b]be having epiphany on top my matter on how/why I am forcing young girls on internet to be housewives.

Darling, my goal in life is not to end up as a housewife ooo, or a woman who doesn't like her job. Therefore, I won't

1) take advices from someone who hates her job
2) let someone like that define what progress in life means to me

Imagine asking hubby for money to buy sth. as simple as pads. I reject it. God forbid! To each their own oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Thegamingorca(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahaha!

Una never start.

Don't have epiphany in how to progress in life, be having epiphany on top my matter on how/why I am forcing young girls on internet to be housewives.

Wow! So there are factions now to this home making thing.

The radical left don't want to be pen down at home and the far right that hate their jobs and want to spend more time with their kids.

Almost like the red pill alpha males and blue pilling simps. Wow!

What about the casual in btws that work on the sides and get bonuses from hubby

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Hathor5(f): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Klass99:
@ Hathor5 & Fieryy,

I disagree. The context fits perfectly. Now that you two have provided more of it even better.

If someone claims they are rich on one thread even though they said they were broke on another and someone reminds them of that, how is it unfair?

bukatyne:

You are very right.

Paying bills is easier than catering to your man (wouldn't say family because a mother would traditionally do anything for her kids)

Yep, typical black community hypes B above A.

Hence the tags 'Strong Independent Black Woman' grin If you are not going to rely on your husband (Spiritually, Physically, Emotionally, Financially etc.) why marry?

And this goes both ways.

Funny enough, men never do this independent sh*t. The moment they are in a relationship, they leverage on the woman's strengths to make a formidable team.

I wonder why I have never heard 'Strong Independent White Woman' shocked shocked shocked shocked

bukatyne:

Hahahahaahhahahaha

I don't like my job/ working 9 - 5. I am tired of it kiss I said it myself so you did not discover or unearth the 8th wonder of the world.

You cannot effectively work out of the home and run the home as it should be.

Well, maybe you can be at two places at the same time, I can't and I concede to that.

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Read Nobone’s comment and I was smiling...

Then the thread went boom!!!

Ahnahn. That escalated too fast. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
nobone:
Hubby is into biz, while I did a bank job.
I pay the nanny monthly. 90% of times, i paid the kids school fees before hubby would even know.I make sure I stock the house with toiletries and some groceries every month. I buy clothes for my kids, when I see their uniforms/ school bags, shoes and food flasks/lunch bags aren't good enough, I change them straight without looking back. I buy my clothes. Sometimes hubby does. As I do all these, I wasn't ever compelled. I wasn't either asked to. Out of my church mind I do these even more.
On Hubby's side, he stocks the house with foodstuffs every time. He doesn't give me money as most times I don't need it. I have access to all his accounts and most times we run his little business together. When I lost my job, I didn't have need for a nanny again, I paid her off cos she was a nice lady. Hubby took every responsibility 100%, but I still feel bad cos I don't want the biz money to run down.
As for your question, it depends on understanding. Be sincere to each other and in that way, you won't mind who pays what.

Meanwhile, I'm an applicant o! I can do any genuine job.
Awesome. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:
Read Nobone’s comment and I was smiling...

Then the thread went boom!!!

Ahnahn. That escalated too fast. grin

Where were you that day? cheesy
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

Where were you that day? cheesy

I just didn’t to through my following. My energy level was low I think. cheesy
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I just didn’t to through my following. My energy level was low I think. cheesy

It happens cheesy
...but ehn, that crazy Roman dude stalked the hell out me that day grin
I swear, for some moment, I desperately needed you to help me kick an ass grin grin grin but you were nowhere to be seen embarassed
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

It happens cheesy
...but ehn, that crazy Roman dude stalked the hell out me that day grin
I swear, for some moment, I desperately needed you to help me kick an ass grin grin grin but you were nowhere to be seen embarassed
She was on a ban,who would have thunk
And u ladybug, stop talking abt me behind my back. You know u can handle me, I'm not too big there grin
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by NoToPile: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2020
yettymuse:

But always remember say only your own hands would never disappoint you as a woman. Your own money is your shock absorber. You need to make your own money to avoid nonsense!

.... But you see Man money...na goldmine... na him sweet pass! Pray to chop am, no be noise.. Your life go soft!

woman wey man dey spoil no get two heads abeg

I like it when people are factual and realistic .

Oyel dey your head, your points are so so so true.

The 'your life go soft' part got me rolling with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

She was on a ban,who would have thunk
And u ladybug, stop talking abt me behind my back. You know u can handle me, I'm not too big there grin

I know. grin

My favourite nairaland leech.
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

I know. grin

My favourite nairaland leech.
Who no like better thing
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

Who no like better thing

You?
Iffa hear...
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

You?
Iffa hear...

Well I like u, unless you're saying you no be better thing grin

Ask me why I like you
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

Well I like u, unless you're saying you no be better thing grin

Ask me why I like you

Why? undecided
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

Why? undecided
Cos you eat a lot of fruits and will have very sweet smelling breath. Kissing u will be life cool
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

Cos you eat a lot of fruits and will have very sweet smelling breath. Kissing u will be life cool
grin grin grin

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Romangalactic(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin

Chai!
I tell u cool
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Lol I find the thread funny reading it from sidelines. grin grin

Funny thread grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by frozen70(f): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
gugus1:
Hello dear Nairalanders. I hope all is well with all otherwise continue to struggle positively and time would make things heal.

This topic is actually raised to address the issue of average families where both spouse earn little, but also when the man is taking care of the basic responsibility of house rent,school fees, PHCN bills, DStv, security and lawma. Etc.

My question is since the woman is also a working class, especially when she earns more than the man. Is it proper for the man to hire a house help for the domestic work.

Please only genuine opinions and no childish contributions.
Thanks

It's not a man duty to hire a house help

It's women duty but the salary can be discussed between the couple

Hiring a house help lyes solely on the woman, she knows what she wants and who she wants

If the man should get for her, she may not like her and still accuse the man if bringing his girl to her home

If she earns more or less has nothing to do with the need for house help
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Ybaby: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

This post is extremely disrespectful to the woman that posted it and family.

Joker!
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ybaby:

Joker!

How have you been?
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Ybaby: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

How have you been?

I dey o.

Was busy finalizing Q2 reports and creating strategy for Q3.
Re: Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help by Ybaby: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Klass99:
@ Mariangeles, Bukatyne, Hathor5 you ladies are falling my hand with all this subtle jabs you are throwing at each other. Please cut it out. Usually it's male monikers attacking female ones, unnecessarily and without provocation.

Ybaby, na you fall hand pass. What happened to communicating in a civil manner, without insults and with basic respect for other people's opinions? Your comments were extremely rude and uncalled for. Like seriously, how do you get off calling another woman a donkey because she does right by her family, in her own way? How?

What are you going to do about it? coolcool NOTHING?
I thought as much

Now get off my rodd kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How to handle finances in Marriage / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? / Because Your Wife "DOES NOT WORK"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.