Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction (3294 Views)

Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years / Exposed!!! pic Of Oshiomole As A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Jostoman: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Brandstudio01:
People are swimming in confusion yet not aware of it. What a country called Nigeria
hope all this things are not a script to put everybody in confusion.
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by drskyfly007(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
chiiraq802:
But who did Oshiomhole offend self??

I can't believe all this are happening to him because of Obaseki, naaaahhhh!!!

na who Oshobaba offend
Guy you got me rolling on the floor with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by babytoun: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
tinsel:
The boys that full here nawaa. State chapters of the party has nothing to do with primary. It is inconsequential.
explain how Apc candidates got disqualified in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by bencarson007(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
chiiraq802:
But who did Oshiomhole offend self??

I can't believe all this are happening to him because of Obaseki, naaaahhhh!!!

na who Oshobaba offend

He offended the edo masses
He offended the Oba
He offended APC ward members

And he called us fools

Him eye go clear better style

2 Likes

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by babytoun: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why are you celebrating in advance the very idea that APC may not participate ? Arw you afraid

if you can avoid a fight and win the prize ..
why expend energy? that's the logic
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Edosir(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
He's not in a hurry. He would when the window for replacing candidate elapse. Ize iyamu is finished
ORIENTATION101:
Anslem ojezua another clown like Giadom cheesy

I though Monday primary was illegal , instead of approaching court to cancel the primary .he went to court for sealing of party secretariat: Dcheesy

We re still waiting for him to challenge APC primary in court

1 Like

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by toolovely(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
angry

I so wish all Nigerians will just boycott these two major parties and give them the shocker by voting the next best party that fields a reasonable candidate.

Nigeria is not going anywhere as these two parties keep seeing themselves as colonial masters over our commonwealth

You talk like you're not in Nigeria. Is it about party or the individual? If you boycott the two parties, the people in those parties you boycotted that's causing all the problems will move to those parties you want Nigerians to embrace
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by darleenje: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
We told many of these stark illiterate APC
jobless zombies here on nairaland who know nothing about the whole APC crisis that Ize Iyamu will be disqualified from APC on Thursday tomorrow at the High court in Benin .
Ize Iyamu never got waiver from his ward under the court recognized Obaseki backed Barrister Ojezua APC faction,
rather Ize iyamu listened to Oshiomole's foolish advise and defected without getting waiver from the Ojezua faction.
When the court last week asked Ize iyamu and his lawyers to produce his APC registration which he claimed he applied for online, they couldn't provide any, nowhere in APC constitution is provision made for online registration, una see as pastor ize iyamu dey lie

This same Benin high court that has ordered the shutdown of the illegal colonel Imasuen led Edo APC secretariat under the Oshiomole faction, will tomorrow in it's
ruling disqualify Ize iyamu for not registering at ward level on the same premise that the only recognized Edo APC faction in the eyes of the law is the Barrister Ojezua Faction which is the faction Obaseki belonged to before he decamped to PDP--APC illiterate zombies can quote me.

So APC no get candidate for now?
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by millhouse: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
So,what becomes the fate of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu candidacy produced by Ajimobi-led Faction?
It appears that Pastor Ize-Iyamu has boarded a one-chance bus ,with Ajimobi as the driver and Tinubu and Oshiomhole as the evil conductors.
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Unigrad: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why are you celebrating in advance the very idea that APC may not participate ? Arw you afraid
I dey wait for the latest video from your Oga Tony Kabaka?
He don run out of idea?
wey your Oshiomole? he nor sabi talk again?
Buhari has recognized the authentic chairman who is Victor Giadom. Victor Giadom has already declared APC primary Election in Edo null and void.
Bye bye to Ize Iyamu
Bye bye to Tony Kabaka
Bye bye to Oshiomole
Bye bye to all the Oshiomole faction APC e-rats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
toolovely:

You talk like you're not in Nigeria. Is it about party or the individual? If you boycott the two parties, the people in those parties you boycotted that's causing all the problems will move to those parties you want Nigerians to embrace

Sir, I know what I'm talking about.

When you're trying to teach politricktians a lessons, the boycotting has to be carried out during the election itself where they have no way of shamelessly cross carpeting.

The idea is not to stop them from changing parties, rather it is to reclaim power back to the electorates by making sure the stakes is raised higher.

This one that it's just a tussle between two parties it's just a two way street. Win or lose to the 2nd party.

But if there are like 5 strong contenders, they'll really sit up to deserve any official being elected in any other election
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by WATCHOVER(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
We told many of these stark illiterate APC
jobless zombies here on nairaland who know nothing about the whole APC crisis that Ize Iyamu will be disqualified from APC on Thursday tomorrow at the High court in Benin .
Ize Iyamu never got waiver from his ward under the court recognized Obaseki backed Barrister Ojezua APC faction,
rather Ize iyamu listened to Oshiomole's foolish advise and defected without getting waiver from the Ojezua faction.
When the court last week asked Ize iyamu and his lawyers to produce his APC registration which he claimed he applied for online, they couldn't provide any, nowhere in APC constitution is provision made for online registration, una see as pastor ize iyamu dey lie

This same Benin high court that has ordered the shutdown of the illegal colonel Imasuen led Edo APC secretariat under the Oshiomole faction, will tomorrow in it's
ruling disqualify Ize iyamu for not registering at ward level on the same premise that the only recognized Edo APC faction in the eyes of the law is the Barrister Ojezua Faction which is the faction Obaseki belonged to before he decamped to PDP--APC illiterate zombies can quote me.
Don't mind Oshiomhole's fans, they are Judicial illiterates
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Stephenomozzy:
angry

I so wish all Nigerians will just boycott these two major parties and give them the shocker by voting the next best party that fields a reasonable candidate.

Nigeria is not going anywhere as these two parties keep seeing themselves as colonial masters over our commonwealth
[/s] This your wish should start in south west

1 Like

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by tuniski: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

So your afraid of APC participating?
Anything to bury APC is welcomed . Their unperformance is legendary.
APC the once celebrated fraud!

1 Like

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Dansuqi: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
tuniski:

Anything to bury APC is welcomed . Their unperformance is legendary.
APC the once celebrated fraud!

Buhari finished saraki
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by tuniski: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Buhari finished saraki
So?
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Unigrad: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
tuniski:
Anything to bury APC is welcomed . Their unperformance is legendary. APC the once celebrated fraud!
APC need to die for Nigeria to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] This your wish should start in south west

Very dumb statement.

An an action of a slow-poke ret@rded rat

Dummy, your response and actions are ill-informed. I'm a native of Edo, so my words are justified. You wetin concern you for edo politics.

Don't troll me. You're forever ignored henceforth
Re: Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=Stephenomozzy post=91031042]

Very dumb statement.

An an action of a slow-poke ret@rded rat[/quote][/s] start it in south west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Show Anger As Shehu Garba Hugs A Woman / Closed thread / Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.