Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do (1122 Views)

How To Deal With Religious Organisations Causing Noise Pollution In Ogun State / Why People Are Atheists? / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
While this is an area I'm still researching, the idea makes some sense and seems probable. I'll provide a link that goes into details about it but I'll keep my write up as short and as concise as possible for the mere fact that most here are lazy readers.

According to findings, there are 7 soul ages on the planet today. While the first 5 are rampant and wide spread, the last 2 come in once in a while and their presence is usually limited. I'll list out the soul ages below.

1. Infant Souls
2. Baby Souls
3. Young Souls
4. Mature Souls
5. Old Souls
6. Transcendental Souls
7. Infinite Souls.

For the purpose of this thread, I'll dwell extensively on the first five.

1. Infant Souls

motto(s): Survive or die

Characteristics: Undeveloped conscience, live in jungles or on the fringes of society, find it difficult to adapt to modern life. Fearful, usually short life times, lack of deep intellectual capacity, earthiness, a sense of connection to nature.

Locations: Jungles, away from civilization, can be found in countries like India, Ethiopia, Brazil.

Famous personalities: Souls in this group are not sophisticated enough to gain fame. However when they do, it's usually for karmic or destructive reasons. Most serial killers belong to this group.

2. Baby Souls

Motto(s): Let's organise, We versus them

Characteristics: Religious, fanatical, deep need for authority figures, most likely to be tribalistic or racist, tend to worship and obey religious, tribal and political leaders. We versus them mentality.

Locations: All west African countries (Including Nigeria), Jamaica, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. Generally countries with religious fervour.

Famous personalities: All Nigerian Daddy GOs( Adeboye, Kumuyi, Lazarus Muoka, Oyedepo etc), Muhammadu Buhari, Prophet Mohammed, Tinubu, Wike, Dino Melaye, Obasanjo, Queen Elizabeth etc.

3. Young Souls

Motto(s): Let us conquer the world, Let me explore the universe for it is mine.

Characteristics: Competitive, strong drive to succeed, body and image concious, excellent manipulators of the environment and physical elements, fame and money hungry, strong determination to succeed, religious but more for business and social purposes.

Locations: USA, Japan, UAE, Germany, Saudi Arabia (of recent), Israel, Hong Kong, South Korea. Colonial era Britain and France were young soul.

Famous personalities: WizKid, Burna Boy, Donald Trump, Mohammed Ali (the boxer), Floyd Mayweather, Eminem, 50 cent, Jay Z, Beyonce, Kevin Hart, BasketMouth, Yemi Alade, Tonto Dike, Christiano Ronaldo etc.

4. Mature Souls

Motto(s): I understand and feel you, There is more to life, Who am I and why am I in this world?

Characteristics: Emotionally sensitive, easily depressed, strong understanding of the feelings of others, urge to save the world, sense of connection to all lifeforms ( save the environment activists), religion is not taken seriously or questioned severely. Suicidal tendencies for purely emotional reasons. Talents show depth when exhibited.

Locations: England, France, Greece, Spain, Canada.

Famous personalities: Michael Jackson, Goodluck Jonathan, Wole Soyinka, Fela, Madonna, Barack Obama, Chinua Achebe, Genevieve Nnaji, Lionel Messi, Femi Kuti, Adele, Anthony Joshua, Coldplay (the music band), Avicii, Ronaldino, Johnny Depp.

5. Old Souls

Motto(s): Leave and let leave, Judge not, I'm not here to change the world.

Characteristics: Laid back, not interested in emotional issues, might believe in the supernatural but not interested in religion, tries not to judge, seems lazy and weak, calm and at peace with the world, perfect fusion of male and female aspects having spent so many lifetimes being both ( ie a male may seem too feminine and yet very masculine at the same time and vice versa), not interested in taking sides of right or wrong.

Locations: Sprinkled all around the world but can be found in large numbers in Switzerland, Holland, Iceland, Czech republic, Russia, Egypt, New Zealand, Norway, India.

Famous personalities: Albert Einstein, Bob Marley, Dalai Lama, Abraham Lincoln, Etc

For a more expanded view, you can visit
https://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by HEAVEN4444: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Before i critique this I want to know if this is your write-up or someone elses ?

1 Like

Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
The write up is mine. However the link isn't. I just put it there for those who want an expanded version
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2020
narrowpathy:
The write up is mine. However the link isn't. I just put it there for those who want an expanded version

Do you really believe the content of your writeup? undecided
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 2:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you really believe the content of your writeup? undecided
Yup. I do
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2020
narrowpathy:
Yup. I do
And you believe every soul passes through every single phase? How many times does a soul get to go through each phase in order to master the said phase? undecided undecided What happens if after attaining the turns limit(assuming there is one) the soul in question has yet to master the given phase, is the soul extinguished? tongue
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
And you believe every soul passes through every single phase? How many times does a soul get to go through each phase in order to master the said phase? undecided undecided What happens if after attaining the turns limit(assuming there is one) the soul in question has yet to master the given phase, is the soul extinguished? tongue

On the average, it takes 20 to 30 lifetimes to complete a phase.
Every soul is unique and eternal. Every soul lives forever. However like in school, some students are better at some subjects than in others. Some are great students but end up being bad entrepreneurs and vice versa.
A young soul however is not better than a baby soul and an old soul is not also better than an infant soul. It is just the point in "time or cycle" they find themselves.
We are God and God is us and God broke down itself into many fragments to know and learn more about itself. So the plant you see, the air you breathe, the goat, whale, bacteria, is all God.

And yes, souls sometimes get stuck on some levels like in school were some get stuck in a particular class and have to repeat the whole class or like in university were they move to the next level but still have carry overs.
Example, Donald Trump who is obviously a young soul, has been displaying baby soul tendencies of late. Drake(the rapper) who seems to me a mature soul is swimming in young soul oceans.
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
narrowpathy:

On the average, it takes 20 to 30 lifetimes to complete a phase.
Every soul is unique and eternal. Every soul lives forever. However like in school, some students are better at some subjects than in others. Some are great students but end up being bad entrepreneurs and vice versa.
A young soul however is not better than a baby soul and an old soul is not also better than an infant soul. It is just the point in "time or cycle" they find themselves.
We are God and God is us and God broke down itself into many fragments to know and learn more about itself. So the plant you see, the air you breathe, the goat, whale, bacteria, is all God.

And yes, souls sometimes get stuck on some levels like in school were some get stuck in a particular class and have to repeat the whole class or like in university were they move to the next level but still have carry overs.
Example, Donald Trump who is obviously a young soul, has been displaying baby soul tendencies of late. Drake(the rapper) who seems to me a mature soul is swimming in young soul oceans.
Are you saying the torture for the soul is eternal? undecided
So when a soul completes the last cycle, what then? undecided
When does "God" plan to stop splitting himself up into bits? What is there for Him to learn in all of this if at the end it is all meaninglessness. undecided
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

When does "God" plan to stop splitting himself up into bits? What is there for Him to learn in all of this if at the end it is all meaninglessness. undecided

I won't call it Torture. I'd rather say learning or experiencing. You may come to experience what it is to be male in this life, then chose to be female in your next life, or to be poor in this life and rich in the next.

It can chose to be joined back to the almighty or chose another cycle in another planet, dimension or realm for further growth or learning.

Lol. Energy cannot be destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another. God is energy, energy is eternal, energy is forever, therefore God is forever. It/he/she/they/we can only change from one form to another but can never be destroyed.
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
narrowpathy:

I won't call it Torture. I'd rather say learning or experiencing. You may come to experience what it is to be male in this life, then chose to be female in your next life, or to be poor in this life and rich in the next.
The soul gets to choose it's next destination? What soul, do you know of that would choose poverty and misery for any round? undecided
narrowpathy:

It can chose to be joined back to the almighty or chose another cycle in another planet, dimension or realm for further growth or learning.
But you said the Almighty is the one tearing Himself to bits in order that He can learn aome knowledge. If a soul chooses to be joined back, won't the Almighty turn around and tear it back put again? undecided
narrowpathy:

Lol. Energy cannot be destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another. God is energy, energy is eternal, energy is forever, therefore God is forever. It/he/she/they/we can only change from one form to another but can never be destroyed.
Ok. So a soul can not choose to be terminated...ok. can it at least choose to be put in permanent sleep mode? undecided
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The soul gets to choose it's next destination? What soul, do you know of that would choose poverty and misery for any round? undecided

But you said the Almighty is the one tearing Himself to bits in order that He can learn aome knowledge. If a soul chooses to be joined back, won't the Almighty turn around and tear it back put again? undecided

Ok. So a soul can not choose to be terminated...ok. can it at least choose to be put in permanent sleep mode? undecided

When some people play video games, they sometimes chose harder or more difficult settings. When some people study in university, they sometimes chose difficult subjects like engineering or pharmacy. It's all about choice.

Well, sometimes souls don't feel ready for some types of journeys and therefore rejoin the almighty and ceases to exist as an individual.

Like I said before, energy cannot be destroyed but can be converted. It may not exist as a living soul with its own form of individualism. However it may be changed to another form or simply exist as part of the almighty.
However most souls chose to continue to grow and develop because they are addicted to the game. Some even become creators of beings and planets and galaxies example the Jehovahs, allahs,
etc. They are not the almighty. Simply highly developed beings. Human souls can be like them too. Just a matter of time
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by Catladyforever: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie:

Can a soul have some Youth , most mature, and some old soul ages traits? I feel bites and parts of me is like this. Some parts of me wants not care about being advocate for animals and don't care about emotional drama, but parts of fear I don't care I turn a narcissist. My fiance is full blown Old soul. He don't like anything triggers sad and emotions like that. He is not fearful of emotions like this , tries stay clear of it, because he is empath.

I on the other hand is unpredictable. One day I easy going, don't care about stuff, then next I am up trying advocate for animals and some human issues. I mostly focus on telling my cat's story . She stuffed from declawing and died from it. She had spinal seizures from nerves pinched in neck. Euthanize was the best. She be here, if was not for declawing.

I think I am a mature soul in later Youth and Old soul water, or other way. I want to successful enough to have money to help others, but I don't want the conflicts. I just miss non physical plane. I question religion and don't take it seriously. More spiritual
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by Catladyforever: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2023
narrowpathy:
While this is an area I'm still researching, the idea makes some sense and seems probable. I'll provide a link that goes into details about it but I'll keep my write up as short and as concise as possible for the mere fact that most here are lazy readers.

According to findings, there are 7 soul ages on the planet today. While the first 5 are rampant and wide spread, the last 2 come in once in a while and their presence is usually limited. I'll list out the soul ages below.

1. Infant Souls
2. Baby Souls
3. Young Souls
4. Mature Souls
5. Old Souls
6. Transcendental Souls
7. Infinite Souls.

1. Infant Souls

Characteristics: Undeveloped conscience, live in jungles or on the fringes of society, find it difficult to adapt to modern life. Fearful, usually short life times, lack of deep intellectual capacity, earthiness, a sense of connection to nature.

Locations: Jungles, away from civilization, can be found in countries like India, Ethiopia, Brazil.

Famous personalities: Souls in this group are not sophisticated enough to gain fame. However when they do, it's usually for karmic or destructive reasons. Most serial killers belong to this group.

2. Baby Souls

Characteristics: Religious, fanatical, deep need for authority figures, most likely to be tribalistic or racist, tend to worship and obey religious, tribal and political leaders. We versus them mentality.

Locations: All west African countries (Including Nigeria), Jamaica, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. Generally countries with religious fervour.

Famous personalities: All Nigerian Daddy GOs( Adeboye, Kumuyi, Lazarus Muoka, Oyedepo etc), Muhammadu Buhari, Prophet Mohammed, Tinubu, Wike, Dino Melaye, Obasanjo, Queen Elizabeth etc.

3. Young Souls

Characteristics: Competitive, strong drive to succeed, body and image concious, excellent manipulators of the environment and physical elements, fame and money hungry, strong determination to succeed, religious but more for business and social purposes.

Locations: USA, Japan, UAE, Germany, Saudi Arabia (of recent), Israel, Hong Kong, South Korea. Colonial era Britain and France were young soul.

Famous personalities: WizKid, Burna Boy, Donald Trump, Mohammed Ali (the boxer), Floyd Mayweather, Eminem, 50 cent, Jay Z, Beyonce, Kevin Hart, BasketMouth, Yemi Alade, Tonto Dike, Christiano Ronaldo etc.

4. Mature Souls

Motto(s): I understand and feel you, There is more to life, Who am I and why am I in this world?

Characteristics: Emotionally sensitive, easily depressed, strong understanding of the feelings of others, urge to save the world, sense of connection to all lifeforms ( save the environment activists), religion is not taken seriously or questioned severely. Suicidal tendencies for purely emotional reasons. Talents show depth when exhibited.

Famous personalities: Michael Jackson, Goodluck Jonathan, Wole Soyinka, Fela, Madonna, Barack Obama, Chinua Achebe, Genevieve Nnaji, Lionel Messi, Femi Kuti, Adele, Anthony Joshua, Coldplay (the music band), Avicii, Ronaldino, Johnny Depp.

5. Old Souls

Characteristics: Laid back, not interested in emotional issues, might believe in the supernatural but not interested in religion, tries not to judge, seems lazy and weak, calm and at peace with the world, perfect fusion of male and female aspects having spent so many lifetimes being both ( ie a male may seem too feminine and yet very masculine at the same time and vice versa), not interested in taking sides of right or wrong.

Locations: Sprinkled all around the world but can be found in large numbers in Switzerland, Holland, Iceland, Czech republic, Russia, Egypt, New Zealand, Norway, India.

Famous personalities: Albert Einstein, Bob Marley, Dalai Lama, Abraham Lincoln, Etc

Was Elvis Presley a Later Youth soul age , or early mature soul age?

1 Like

Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by Catladyforever: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2023
narrowpathy:

1. Infant Souls
2. Baby Souls
3. Young Souls
4. Mature Souls
5. Old Souls
6. Transcendental Souls
7. Infinite Souls.

1. Infant Souls

2. Baby Souls

3. Young Souls

4. Mature Souls

5. Old Souls

I think medpher of this soul ages is :

Devil is Infant and Youth souls

Angel is Old souls

Fallen angels is Mature souls

Half Human and half angel is baby souls

1 Like

Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Catladyforever:

Was Elvis Presley a Later Youth soul age , or early mature soul age?

Elvis Presley strikes me as a late mature soul or even early old soul. That's because his masculine and feminine aspects are well fused. That is, he seems like a soul that could easily play a masculine or feminine role properly in any reincarnation.
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Catladyforever:

I think medpher of this soul ages is :

Devil is Infant and Youth souls

Angel is Old souls

Fallen angels is Mature souls

Half Human and half angel is baby souls

Not necessarily. There can be old souls that can play a devilish role in an incarnation if their karma needs it or to help teach or learn lessons in an aspect. Also infant and young souls may choose the so called part of light though with understanding at the level of their soul age
Re: Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do by narrowpathy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Catladyforever:

Can a soul have some Youth , most mature, and some old soul ages traits? I feel bites and parts of me is like this. Some parts of me wants not care about being advocate for animals and don't care about emotional drama, but parts of fear I don't care I turn a narcissist. My fiance is full blown Old soul. He don't like anything triggers sad and emotions like that. He is not fearful of emotions like this , tries stay clear of it, because he is empath.

I on the other hand is unpredictable. One day I easy going, don't care about stuff, then next I am up trying advocate for animals and some human issues. I mostly focus on telling my cat's story . She stuffed from declawing and died from it. She had spinal seizures from nerves pinched in neck. Euthanize was the best. She be here, if was not for declawing.

I think I am a mature soul in later Youth and Old soul water, or other way. I want to successful enough to have money to help others, but I don't want the conflicts. I just miss non physical plane. I question religion and don't take it seriously. More spiritual

Sounds like a late young or early mature soul still trying to figure out how to play the new soul age. However most soul ages usually fully manifest from around 28 to 35 years of earth age. So if you're not yet 35, wait it out.

(1) (Reply)

Yes, No One Should Condemn A Homosexual — Nigerian Catholic Priest Advises / I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! / Who Is God,tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.