Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Access Bank, The Greatest Thief Of Our Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank, The Greatest Thief Of Our Time (473 Views)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK (the First 100% Digital Bank In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank, The Greatest Thief Of Our Time by hadex90(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please I want this message to hit front page. The daytime robbery of access bank is getting out of hand, they deduct money from my account almost everyday, the funniest thing is that they don't deduct small money like #50 or #20 again, they've graduated to #100 #200. somebody needs to do something about this. enough is enough.
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Access Bank, The Greatest Thief Of Our Time by OluwasureGig: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Close the account and look for another bank nah at least that's what a friend of mine did. Must you guys open a thread for everything
Re: Access Bank, The Greatest Thief Of Our Time by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
hadex90:
Please I want this message to hit front page. The daytime robbery of access bank is getting out of hand, they deduct money from my account almost everyday, the funniest thing is that they don't deduct small money like #50 or #20 again, they've graduated to #100 #200. somebody needs to do something about this. enough is enough.
cc: lalasticlala
Same with my account,I had to call customer care to warn them, they said it's Cbn directive ,I told them if the directive didn't affect other banks cos I use zenith too. The way they deduct money from the account is alarming.
Re: Access Bank, The Greatest Thief Of Our Time by hadex90(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
so when CBN told them not to sack their workers they mean they should be stealing customers money to pay salaries?

(1) (Reply)

Please Anybody That Know About Patrick Logistic Company / Free Yourself, Leave Your Job & Be Your Own Boss / I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.