Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (68221 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by techmo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin

Celebrating a meeting Tinubu has majority in from NWC to Assembly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by IpobAntidote: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
This crack head drug addict will still change his wailing and crying mode once he sees that Tinubu is still in control. Just stay tuned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by EDOLUWA: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Best joke of the Year��

Eteka1:
It will be suicidal for Buhari to take sides. He could end up impeached (worst case).

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Urchman200: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mr where is the cow has finally been dumped,moral lessons from this whole drama is always stand on the side of justice especially as an elderly man,I think tinubu did not use his popularity well to chart a good cause for the nation.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by EmekaA125(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin..
Ffk and His mouth!
As in eeeeeh. That guy speaks from both sides of his mouth���
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Afospecialk: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
Reno and FFK kept Tinubu in the political wilderness of opposition for 16 Fvcking years!!

And just after 5 years in national politics, dude is already honing his plan b because, y'all are going back home grin

Worst part, is, home is no longer as strong as it used to be. The walls have cracked and the brave ones got their Independence.

Interestingly we red more destructive prophecies from mud erosion republic before 2015 nd 2019 election yet Jagaban of Africa empire keep growing stronger and stronger

Mind you Lagos is 100% insurmountable for wailers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Eteka1:
It will be suicidal for Buhari to take sides. He could end up impeached (worst case).

Lmao cheesy

Buhari impeached because of Tinubu?

Hahaha nothing pesin no go hear from this BMC SW crews

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Chekwume16(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Really. This tinubu must be the most powerful man in Nigeria. Tell us more abeg.
BlackfireX:
Tinubu will move the senate to impeach and removed buhari from the presidency..

And osinbanjo will take over... A win win for the SW

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
ccffwx:
Tinubu is being played like a kid in politics. As usual, the cowardly Afonjas on NL want to use IPOB to cover up. Better think of how you can safe your drowning oga.

Instead of attacking the authentic national chairman, they are attacking IPOB because Kanu is their nightmare...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:
Like FFK father that joined the Northern Party of Looters. FFK inherited betrayal from his father Chief Remi Fani Kayode. FFK father was one of the first Yoruba politician to leave our party AG to join the Northern party together with the chief betrayal Ladoke Akintola to gang up against the interest of the Yoruba and against Awolowo.

Today, nobody remembers the traitor while Awolowo is remembered forever.

Tell me more...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by dreu2fine(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
e shoul partner with igbos to produce igbo presidency
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lagos the third-largest economy in Africa?
U must be high on some cheap stuff...
it is like you have another market for your smuggled goods except from lagos

2 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Franzinni: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
JAMO84:
These wailers are extremely ridiculous. Just one and only NEC meeting Giadom will ever convene in his life, this junky is already retiring the great Jagaban with his mouth like a dirty public toilet

I AM DONE TALKING
are you?:so if I hypothetically decide to call you mumu man you won't talk ? I wont sha ....i am a bornagain I just wanted to see if you will talk . ...

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Staro: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gbamest

3 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Ballack1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ishiomole is coming back very soon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin..
Ffk and His mouth!
Lol.... What happened to ur scripts?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:
grin

Celebrating a meeting Tinubu has majority in from NWC to Assembly

Which Assembly does Tinubu have majority in?

Maybe u mean Lagos state Assembly

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nexus25:

A governor of the state with third largest economy in Africa was in a political wilderness during his tenure as the governor?

You reason like a kid, no offence!
Nothing is Ill said if it's not ill taken.

Your god Tinubu made a deal with the devil to get osunbande the VP slot after failing to cling the slot himself! Tinubu wanted to be Buharis VP! grin
Tinubu was tired of playing regional God!

Abiola with all his Wealth, what killed him? Lust for power!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by adenigga(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin..

Ffk and His mouth!

....be like chicken yansh!!!!!
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by zombieTRACKER: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlackfireX:

You are a comedian...

So lagos senators can impeach Buhari?..

Fayemi elrufai amaechi aregbeshola and akeredolu are laughing at you right now

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by EmekaA125(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlackfireX:

Laughable joke of the century. Both Tinubu and Osinbajo will be decimated by the North!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:

it is like you have another market for your smuggled goods except from lagos

Is Lagos Africa's 3rd largest economy.

Yes or No?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gabkosh: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Throwback:
Let me post here so I can show this current idiocy of IPOBians in the future.

We all know those who love to count their chickens before they are hatched, and gloat about a victory in battle only for the war to be lost.
Me too. So that when the time comes, I can laugh them so hard.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin..

Ffk and His mouth!
This is the first time without your Jesuses quotes

2 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Banter1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Them El rufai handi work.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by techmo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Which Assembly does Tinubu have majority in?

Maybe u mean Lagos state Assembly

I forgot Gbajabiamila is IPOB PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Eteka1:

Lol. Are you in this country at all? Impeach Buhari because of wetin happen? Which Nigerian president has ever been impeached? What is Buhari's crime for possible impeachment? because he don shok finger inside your god (tinubu) eyes? Is that an impeachable offence? You must be a toddler. Oga go and sleep abeg!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Luchitec(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
FFK, it's too early to be running your mouth. All these talks about one person, is beginning to accord Tinubu a larger-than-life political disposition.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by OAM4J: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
PointB:
ART OF WAR
And when they had all left the King’s chamber, King Bubu summoned Mormor, son of Duara. And he spoke to him saying,
“Tifni, son of Nubu causes me grieve for his strangle hold on wealth and the people of Yoruba, especially those who dwell by the Lagoon. Now he claims he’s National Leader of our great house, AOP. What does that make me? Can you make this grieve go away?”

“This means war,” replied Mormor, son of Duara.

“I am an old fox,” replied the King, “And every dog has its day.”

Excerpt from
THE ACTS OF KING BUBU SON OF HARI . Kindle Edition.

Oh ye my friend, Point the son of B

Times and seasons hath past, yet have I not heard from thy parables.

My heart is glad to read of your parables one again, Point the son of B.

Conclude not yet on Tifni, son of Nubu

For a day they said is too long in the land of politics.

Tomorow is pregnant, and only the most high knows what the birth shall be of.

I great you warmly my friend, Point the son of B.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by wellmax(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hahahahahah just wait and see.

Tinubu is baba of Nigerian politics
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Masterkernel1: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Mazi FFK don talk, all ipob must obey

Finally it's no more IPOB illusion, but reality has dawn on people like you, who love fantasy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.