Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (68222 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chekwume16:
Really. This tinubu must be the most powerful man in Nigeria. Tell us more abeg.

Very powerful o.
Hmmm.

35/36 state governors are his boys.
102/109 senators are his godsons
359/360 representatives are his 'boy boy'
Buhari/Gambari are his wards

That's how powerful he is...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Posting about a man being in coma? How childish is this FFK fellow
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Eteka1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Are you in this country at all? Impeach Buhari because of wetin happen? Which Nigerian president has ever been impeached? What is Buhari's crime for possible impeachment? because he don shok finger inside your god (tinubu) eyes? Is that an impeachable offence? You must be a toddler. Oga go and sleep abeg!
Thanks
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gabkosh: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
Nobody is afraid of a bloody charlatan because of his I'll gotten wealth.

Tinubu is not even fit to tie Abiola's shoes, but fulani chewed him like Krakas grin
Shut up, you fear tinubu. No be small.

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:

Interestingly we red more destructive prophecies from mud erosion republic before 2015 nd 2019 election yet Jagaban of Africa empire keep growing stronger and stronger

Mind you Lagos is 100% insurmountable for wailers
Our Lagos?

We are prepared to keep suffering and smiling till the day we will wake up like the northerners.

Who would believe the myraid of opposition to buhari from his hometown especially.

One day but one day...

But, you guys are welcome back home!

How Abuja life nah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

I forgot Gbajabiamila is IPOB PDP

Interesting. And Gbajabiamila is 300 representatives... cheesy

Powerful Gbaja

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Una never understand naija politics...tinubu is still unshakeable....apc trying to put their house together and a win win for all.
Concerns should be how not to let apc win because that's what they are strategizing for...

3 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
IT SHALL END WELL FOR TINUBU . I see Obaseki going to prison. Hell Rufai, rendered totally useless

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Same ffk.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by cryptotech: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:
Like FFK father that joined the Northern Party of Looters. FFK inherited betrayal from his father Chief Remi Fani Kayode. FFK father was one of the first Yoruba politician to leave our party AG to join the Northern party together with the chief betrayal Ladoke Akintola to gang up against the interest of the Yoruba and against Awolowo.

Today, nobody remembers the traitor while Awolowo is remembered forever.

and where are his kids in present day Nigeria? ffk still got federal presence during obj era, and still relevant.

and didn't awolowo later went back to meet the people akintola went to initially after returning from prison.

he keep him akintola as premier with the aim of becoming prime minister, fail and then ask the premier to vacate his sit, who does that and what make akintola and fani traitor?
lautech was name after him..so?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
Shut up, you fear tinubu. No be small.
Why should anyone fear a beaten, used and dumped impostor from Iragbiji? grin

Gerrarahia mahn! grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thieefnubuu grin cheesy grin

Oiiinn! You are not doing well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Duru009(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is the bitter truth !
If Tinubu try any rubbish , EFCC is waiting for him.

Don't play with the Northerners when it comes to the Nigeria politics, Buhari knows exactly what he is doing.........
Don't forget, Godiam is the political son of Amaechi in rivers state

Buhari is playing a perfect scrip given to him by Amaechi/El-rufai 2023.....

Sources: Aso rock!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by HornyTave: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nexus25:

A governor of the state with third largest economy in Africa was in a political wilderness during his tenure as the governor?

You reason like a kid, no offence!

7th not third.

5 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Bobby4090: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have heard this so many times. Last 4 years when Buhari ignored him while selecting ministers everyone said its over for Tinubu.
But the truth is that until he loses Lagos it cannot truly be over for him. Why? Because Lagos is not like any other ordinary state in Nigeria. A place that controls 70% of Nigeria's economic activities cannot be ignored in politics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Is Lagos Africa's 3rd largest economy.

Yes or No?
If you are not an one of cwanos slave and a brainless iPob pig you should get this and be able to interpret
. Lagos State is a major economic centre of Nigeria. It would be the fifth largest economy in Africa if it were a country.

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Iko5000: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu did not retire anybody , stop creating myths on Tinubu that is even scared of his shadow at the moment.
Afospecialk:

Mumu

Do you realize that Tinubu is father to Jonathan even as just mere state governor he is more powerful than all the politicians from SS/SE altogether

He is the nightmare for SS/SE bcs he has singlehandedly sent thousands of PDP members to oblivion and he still remain relevant till infinity

You see how Obaseki that PDP are celebrsting today as their hero ran to Tinubu as his father ?

Na Tinubu retire FFK and Reno Omokri so I understand why they keep crying everyday

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Donpaper: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
popez:

Buhari impeached because of Tinubu? cheesy

Bros you funny o cheesy
don't mind him, he is a politico-neophyte

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kingnelson9: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
What is this man that makes his post too popular and eager to most nigerians?

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by manlawal(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Right from his battle with OBJ, he has been like that.... He doesn't talk much... When Saraki was saying nonsense, Jagaban didn't say a single word and yet he was dealt with beyond measure... Countless of them but there is no time to mention them cause there's nothing i will say that will pacify your hatred towards him.....
ask him where is dino melaye , ajekun iya loun je nsin

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:

Interestingly we red more destructive prophecies from mud erosion republic before 2015 nd 2019 election yet Jagaban of Africa empire keep growing stronger and stronger

Mind you Lagos is 100% insurmountable for wailers
BTW, I see a picture of a General without troops. Who are the famed "Tinubus boys' now? Sanwo, Oyetola, Osunbande, Baba Akande, Ben Akabueze, Joe Igbokwe, Ajimobi, Oshiomole. grin

I'm done talking

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by kenzysmith: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ffk you no lie buhari betray me i mumu no be small see my life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:

And on the d-day, it was thou head "Gandollaar's", that was served on a golden plate, for talking without thou brain.
Hahahaha..werey!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by techmo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Interesting. And Gbajabiamila is 300 representatives... cheesy

Powerful Gbaja

I guess he made himself a speaker

grin

Or his family ordained him with house reps loyal to him

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by kogi2010: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
tinubu's death body id far better than u

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha..werey!
Oloribúrúkú

2 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by White007(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
PointB:
ART OF WAR
And when they had all left the King’s chamber, King Bubu summoned Mormor, son of Duara. And he spoke to him saying,
“Tifni, son of Nubu causes me grieve for his strangle hold on wealth and the people of Yoruba, especially those who dwell by the Lagoon. Now he claims he’s National Leader of our great house, AOP. What does that make me? Can you make this grieve go away?”

“This means war,” replied Mormor, son of Duara.

“I am an old fox,” replied the King, “And every dog has its day.”

Excerpt from
THE ACTS OF KING BUBU SON OF HARI . Kindle Edition.

Where have you been all this years ?

Welcome back nwanne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by flyingpig: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao which one is national leader?

There's no provision for the position of "national leader" in APC constitution grin

grin
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gabkosh: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! This one is still obsessed with Ipob. Thats the only thing u rants in every threads. Continue if that is the only thing to keep u from taking snipper since u'r also getting 'shocked'. Kekeke...
E pain am

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Sannisege: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
EmekaA125:

Laughable joke of the century. Both Tinubu and Osinbajo will be decimated by the North!!!
lol hear this IPOB oo. So North that could not singlehandedly install Buhari as president will decimate Tinubu? Why don’t you guys just wait till tomorrow and hear the outcome of the so called NEC Meeting. Baby politicians

3 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
kenzysmith:
Ffk you no lie buhari betray me i mumu no be small see my life
How you go talk sat your papa mumu
buhari no even know your useless papa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.