Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow (4462 Views)

Tinubu Due To Arrive Abuja Ahead Of ‘Crucial Meeting’ Tomorrow / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary / Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by kaylardz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibo people and their obsession with tinubu, see the way they are mastubating over ordinary NEC meeting that will be populated by tinubu loyalist tomorrow.

bellow are Tinubu loyalist that will be at the meeting

vice president
Senate President and other principal officers
speaker house of rep
All NWC members except giadom
14 APC govs
About 30 APC state chairmen e.t.c

let's wait and see what fayemi, elrufai and amechi can do to shortchange tinubu tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by oluwadabira111(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
post=91034269:

Na now you remember your region is in South
It is always ingrained in my memory bro always!!! we from the south need to come together.this are gimmicks from the caliphate playing out in APC,the core are not ready to relinquish power to the south what played out in the 90s is repeating itself now!
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by neoclassical: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaylardz:
Ibo people and their obsession with tinubu, see the way they are mastubating over ordinary NEC meeting that will be populated by tinubu loyalist tomorrow.

vice president
speaker house of rep
14 APC govs

let's wait and see what fayemi, elrufai and amechi can do to shortchange tinubu tomorrow
So in your little brain, you think these "O yes" members will utter a word when Buhari has already taken a stand. Make sure you stay tuned to your TV tommorow to see how they will be bowing and smiling before Bubu tommorow. Since the inception of this administration, tell me any Politician that has ever opposed Buhari's decision. The monster they planted has come to consume them. That is what you get when you think you are smart by betraying your people.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by trutht828: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
stonemasonn:
it is already confirmed that the biggest treasury looter of 2020 is Yusuf alias Tunde your boy, that was why he could fight with Madam Oza room and order the IG of police to arrest her security aids.

And who told you I support him?

Yusuf Tunde is a thief.

Aisha Buhari is a thief who got angry for not being allowed to steal to her satisfaction.

Stop being dumb by taking sides with corrupt people.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by itiswellwithme: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Let's wait and see. All I am about is chasing my dreams.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by chiiraq802(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Don't conclude yet broskiii.....
Abracadabra!!!! fit still happen 2moro...
Let the best team(corruption) win. grin
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by Asgard13: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:
When the presidency have already denied inviting Giadom faction to Aso rock.

Me singing Passenger : Everything they touch surely dies

Guy walaha ba..... grin

If NEC holds tomorrow with Buhari present...e don be for Yoruba people...

Make I gentle till tomorrow grin

I told you...

North hate west more than west hate east.. but una no hear... pride goeth before a huge fall
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by GrandGallantry: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
[/i][/b][size=8pt][/size]
no[color=#990000][/color][i]
[b]
tinubu is the best politician.
he has already planned and schemed everything
remember he was once a big drug baron in UK.
you know what it is to keep ur territory in the dope game
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by izuswift(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
All these plots ends with APC disintegrating into 3 and Orji Uzor kalu being begged to be the President as Nigeria burns. The country called Nigeria will never outlive 2020 cos Everything ends this year. Watch as it unfolds before your eyes.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by History555: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Which Tinubu are you taking about,
nna Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
belittle Nna Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu, eze
gburugburu 1, onyenwe, chukwu abimba 1 at your own peril, that man is a phenomenon, he is indispensable in Nigeria politics, even igbos are begging him to contest for president, I am he will have a landslide victory even at biafra, the man they love to hate, the nightmare of the okoros and nyamiri, the Slayer of ipodpigs, he haven't declare for president but his campaign have been intensified and amplified by igbos. Tinubu the game changer, jagaban of Nigeria and Biafra

You are in pains

Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by History555: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:
Tinubu never lost a political battle unlike Buhari and his gang. Even Obasanjo that humiliated Buhari severally before Tinubu came to his aid. That Obasanjo fears Tinubu. The whole Afenifere council of useless Elders that ganged up with Obasanjo against Tinubu were humiliated and disgraced.

Just watch the Jagaban's next move. He talks less but he is a ruthless political strategist.

Lamentations of a looser
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by History555: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaylardz:

vice president
speaker house of rep
14 APC govs

2015 yoruba be like new sheriff in town
2020 yoruba be like new sheriff is a dictator
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by stonemasonn: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
trutht828:

And who told you I support him?

indeed
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Babzrockman:
Buhari supports doesn't guaranteed Chief Giadom as Acting APC chairman... Let's see what Supreme Court decides eventually

U hoping supreme Court will save tinubu?

When Buhari handpicked a sharia court judge to be CJN..

Y'all hailing him
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by Somodooo: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
continue to dey call, e go tire you.
I'm immuned so stop wasting your time
don't worry nobody is above the law
it will surely get to you
I won't stop notifying the mods
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by Osaze007: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaylardz:

vice president
speaker house of rep
14 APC govs

It’s comical to see the way they are all dancing to news of imaginary tinubu collapse

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by IJOBA2: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:
Tinubu never lost a political battle unlike Buhari and his gang. Even Obasanjo that humiliated Buhari severally before Tinubu came to his aid. That Obasanjo fears Tinubu. The whole Afenifere council of useless Elders that ganged up with Obasanjo against Tinubu were humiliated and disgraced.

Just watch the Jagaban's next move. He talks less but he is a ruthless political strategist.
IF TINUBU DARE LEAVE APC, BUHARI WILL SEND HIM TO JAIL

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:

don't use obj, Buhari, Gej in the same sentence with tinubu.

tinubu is just a drug Lord and former governor
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by RZArecta(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
But watch how he
will scatterr the party and reduce it to former ANPP when he pulls out!

A big win for Nigerians as APC continues sinking
if the jagafraud should dare say pim, they’ll cage him like a zoo monkey straight up and absolutely nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by neoclassical: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
roost not roast.
go back to school and leave politics for now.
nonsense.
If that will save you from suicide tonight, then you are free to masturbate on frivolities. Your demigod, Bullion Van cum drug Baron has been thrashed. Deal with it, instead of throwing tantrums.
Deji's petition is still waiting for him in EFCC.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by MrCanceller: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2020
neoclassical:
If that will save you from suicide tonight, then you are free to masturbate on frivolities. Your demigod, Bullion Van cum drug Baron has been thrashed. Deal with it, instead of throwing tantrums.
does Tinubu appear in your dreams at nights?
does he give you sleepless nights?
do you jerk off to jagaban's picture?
what of mazi the albino cownu in Israel isn't he the lord and god of south east where all your flat skull brothers pay taxes to?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by MrCanceller: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
neoclassical:
[/s] you're too young to be engaging on elderly people's conversation.
FG should reopen schools so you and your fellow kids should go back to school and study
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by Masterkernel1: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Don't worry, will emerge as APC flag � bearer by 2000... Say Amen!

Remember it was IPOB that caused this.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by trutht828: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2020
stonemasonn:
indeed

Stop acting the fool, boy.

Both Yusuf Tunde and Aisha Buhari are thieves.

All the noise that Aisha Buhari is making is not because she wants Nigeria to be better; she wqs making noise because Abba Kyari blocked her way to free stealing. And now Yusuf Tunde is blocking her way.

Stop being senseless and emotionally blind, boy.

Have you asked yourself why Aisha Buhari complained about buhari's bad government but she still went ahead to vote for the same buhari for second term? Boy wake up from your dumbness. Stop being forgetful of history.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by neoclassical: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
you're too young to be engaging on elderly people's conversation.
FG should reopen schools so you and your fellow kids should go back to school and study
Lol, you were still in Secondary school when I left UNILAG. I have completed my PhD programme in Energy / Petroleum Economics there. This is just to put the records straight and for your information. Go and look for your mates. From the way you sound, there is no nexus / correlation between you and academics. So engaging you in academic contest will be an exercise in futility. Throwing tantrums and vituperations is the only weapon you have in academic discourse, since you cannot compete in social dialetes. There is no need dissipating energy on you. I have taught people like you for years in the higher institution of learning and I still have dissidents like you as Students.
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by richie240: 1:05am On Jun 25, 2020
post=91034269:

Na now you remember your region is in South
Don't gaulk it, nwannem!
He's one of urs, don't be fooled by his moniker!
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by richie240: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2020
neoclassical:
Lol, you were still in Secondary school when I left UNILAG. I am at the verge of rounding up my PhD programme there. This is just to put the records straight and for your information. Go and look for your mates. I have taught people like you for years in the higher institution of learning and I still have dissidents like you as Students.
From ds bragging, I can bet my left ball u come from d region in Africa known 4 chest-beating.
Anywayz, ds is an anonymous forum, so u r free to drop as many names as u wish.
cool
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by oyoirabor: 1:18am On Jun 25, 2020
neoclassical:
Yes, the chicken has come home to roost.
The Cabal headed by Buhari has been the force behind Victor Giadon. The game for 2023 has begun.
El Rufai, Amaechi & Co plus the Aso Rock cabal have concluded plans to cripple Tinubu politically.
Watch as events unfold tommorow.
When it comes to politics, FEAR NORTH.

Nothing dey happen.......This na politics oo , Things can change. Tinubu don try for A PC it won't be easy for the party to just push him aside
Re: Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow by jchioma: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Stop hyping him jareh. At this point, the Jagaban is hampered and done for. To say he is devastated is an understatement. He is at a Cross road. A humble bow out and retirement to Lagos politics where he still has control would do. I sometimes wondered how Jagan fell for Zai Baba's Taqiyya: (Deception and Lying in Islam - The Hadith makes it clear that Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers). Afterall, the both of them say they are from The Religion of Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Warns Buhari: We Are Watching You.. "Begin broader Reforms" Now!!! / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Ahead Of 2027 Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.