Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos (1238 Views)

Any Candidate That Igbos Supported Always Performs Better / That You Can Build A World Class Civilization Without Godfatherism Is Stupid / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Afospecialk: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Without godfatherism in your state what spectacular development have your state recorded since 1999 ?

There is general consensus that all past and present governors in Lagos state are recognized to be one of the best few governors ever produced in history of Nigeria politics despite the syndrome of godfstherism attach to the kingmaker

Taking into cognizance, the economy viable background of Lagos, however its despicable to discredit the predominantly ever increasing of the Lagos development in comparison with other states in Nigeria particularly the oil producing states like Bayelsa and River state even without any iota of any Godfatherism

My question is that why do we so much castigate Godfatherism despite its advantages such as consistence policy, thorough scrutinization of prospective aspirants in order to produce the most competent candidate for the state and on how to checkmate the governors activities

My point is that in Nigeria with or without Godfatherism, governors massively emebezzle our treasury without any limitations

Those state without any godfather what spectacular development have they achieved so far since 1999?

Feel free to support or oppose to clear your opinion
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
They wouldn't comes out Wicklow on their hands or they are on keyboards lockdown

3 Likes

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by lwise(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:
Without godfatherism in your state what spectacular development have your state recorded since 1999 ?

There is general consensus that all past and present governors in Lagos state are recommended to be one of the best view governors ever produced in history of Nigeria politics despite the syndrome of godfstherism attach to the kingmaker

Taking into cognizance, the economy viable background of Lagos, however its despicable to discredit the predominantly ever increasing of the Lagos development in comparison without other states in Nigeria particularly the oil producing states like Bayelsa and River state even without any iota of any Godfatherism

My question is that why do we so much castigate Godfatherism despite its advantages such as consistence policy and thorough scrutinization for prospective candidate and checkmate governors activities

My point is that in Nigeria with or without Godfatherism governors massively emebezzle our treasury without any limitations

Those state without any godfather what spectacular development have they achieved so far since 1999?

If Osun state or Ekiti state gets half of Lagos state's allocation, they will perform far better than Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by lwise(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Godfatherism is not helping Lagos, I will categorise Lagos state as one of the low performing state because they have the highest IGR coupled with the monthly allocation from FG.

8 Likes

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:

There is general consensus that all past and present governors in Lagos state are recommended to be one of the best view governors ever produced in history of Nigeria politics despite the syndrome of godfstherism attach to the kingmaker

Taking into cognizance, the economy viable background of Lagos, however its despicable to discredit the predominantly ever increasing of the Lagos development in comparison without other states in Nigeria particularly the oil producing states like Bayelsa and River state even without any iota of any Godfatherism

My question is that why do we so much castigate Godfatherism despite its advantages such as consistence policy and thorough scrutinization for prospective candidate and checkmate governors activities

My point is that in Nigeria with or without Godfatherism governors massively emebezzle our treasury without any limitations

I hope this you English is not made in lagos
Or maybe Lagos state godfather also squandered your tuition fee

6 Likes

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by History555: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:

Sorry you are in pains. Godfather ko, talent hunter ni

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by SEYIKP(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:

Don't let me to abuse or curse you, in your mind you think Lagos is a developed state, it's better you wake up from your dream. With the igr that Lagos State generates, can you justify the level of infrastructures to what that of the igr. The light rail project that they have been building since God knows when, that as gulped over $50billion is the same that Ethiopia built within 3yrs with less than$4billion by the same company CCC. You are in need of deliverance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Tomide007: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
lwise:

If Osun state or Ekiti state gets half of Lagos state's allocation, they will perform far better than Lagos.
Rivers, Cross river, akwa ibom says hi!
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Tomide007: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
SEYIKP:

Don't let me to abuse or curse you, in your mind you think Lagos is a developed state, it's better you wake up from your dream. With the igr that Lagos State generates, can you justify the level of infrastructures to what that of the igr. The light rail project that they have been building since God knows when, that as gulped over $50billion is the same that Ethiopia built within 3yrs with less than$4billion by the same company CCC. You are in need of deliverance.
Who generates the IGR, lag or federal government....Light rail did not gulp 50billion dollars ha....$50b is %10 of Nigeria's economy....Lagos light rail is estimated to cost $1.4b.....
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by AdiscoPele: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Forget his english, its not his mother-tongue. Some Brits and Americans can't write half as good as he did. Colonial Mentality.

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Kul3ger(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
AdiscoPele:
Forget his english, its not his mother-tongue. Some Brits and Americans can't write half as good as he did. Colonial Mentality.

Be deceiving him there na...Person no get 'Colonial Mentality,' see grammar wey him de speak....

You da dinur have colonial mentality, you write fluently. Oga, wehdone.

Back to OP, go learn to write good-enough English and stop to de confuse innocent people here. First, you owe us all an apology for the hours spent trying to comprehend your piece. Funnily, you de blow nonsense grammar ontop.

Revisit your post; ask your question with simple-form English - let's start from there cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by MrCanceller: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
it is sheer foolishness on the part of Igbos to fight against godfatherism in politics while they're indirectly enslaved and hypnotized to worship and drink the urine of one albino cow in far away israel

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Somodooo: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:
it is sheer foolishness on the part of Igbos to fight against godfatherism in politics while they're indirectly enslaved and hypnotized to worship and drink the urine of one albino cow in far away israel
[/s]
Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by sweetsell: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine this fool is complaining about another's written English. God bear me witness you deserve to be beaten into coma with the rubbish you wrote yet claim to be a good writer.

Oloriburuku somebody.

Kul3ger:

Be deceiving him there na...Person no get 'Colonial Mentality,' see grammar wey him de speak....

You da dinur have colonial mentality, you write fluently. Oga, wehdone.

Back to OP, go learn to write good-enough English and stop to de confuse innocent people here. First, you owe us all an apology for the hours spent trying to comprehend your piece. Funnily, you de blow nonsense grammar ontop.

Revisit your post; ask your question with simple-form English - let's start from there cool cool.

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by History555: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:

The fact u are dragging ipob into this shows one thing

YOU ARE IN PAINS

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Kinematics: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
When you are governor of the smallest state by landmass with the largest economy and all the media at your doorstep.

Give any governor the money Lagos gets then we can compare. Even at that who says Lagos state governors are the best if not yorubas and Lagos-Ibadan media?

Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by MrCanceller: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
History555:

The fact u are dragging ipob into this shows one thing

YOU ARE IN PAINS
[/s] shut up
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Kul3ger(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
sweetsell:
Imagine this fool is complaining about another's written English. God bear me witness you deserve to be beaten into coma with the rubbish you wrote yet claim to be a good writer.

Oloriburuku somebody.

Moomoo, correct me na. heeegoat like you.....

Bas..tad, you fit quote and show me where your ancestor claimed to be a better writer? ...Your clan and illiteracy get too many connects. So, i go pass.

At this point, oga, I take GOD beg you: leave me out of your frustrated life - I nor know you before..Your foolishness pass me. grin grin grin

Modified
So I went through your nairaland history. So you be one of those e-urchins wey Tinubu de use claim level online....Sorry, try go find better work. Na tomorrow them wan finally retire your pay master. Your 25k allawee ends by midnight today. Accept my sinparty cry cry :'

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Somodooo: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:
shut up
[/s]
more trash
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by sweetsell: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
With poverty written all over every living soul in Abia n the way multitude of Igbos are willing to face death just to escape to Lagos my brother no one need tell you the kind of deprivation disaster poverty ravaging Igboland.
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Kul3ger(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
sweetsell:
With poverty written all over every living soul in Abia n the way multitude of Igbos are willing to face death just to escape to lagos my brother no one need tell you the kind of deprivation disaster poverty ravaging Igboland.
[/s]

this tribalism wey you tie for neck so...How do you breathe? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Guy, try free up small...Pele. It is well embarassed
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by sweetsell: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pls write in Igbo, drooling mucus all over NL like a deranged oaf whose father wasted his entire meagre life saving educating your eternally dull head won't change the pathetic soul you are.

Kul3ger:

Moomoo, correct me na. heeegoat like you.....

Bas..tad, you fit quote and show me where your ancestor claimed to be a better writer? ...Your clan and illiteracy get too many connects. So, i go pass.

At this point, oga, I take GOD beg you: leave me out of your frustrated life - I nor know you before..Your foolishness pass me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Afospecialk: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Seriously? What a blunder from a nincompoop
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Afospecialk: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Oooh my goodness

This self adulator congenital simpleton mooncalf trying to troll someone with this ur made in Aba English

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by sweetsell: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
This fool is the one complaining someone's English is poor, lol. God bear me witness, if you are my child I will behead you publicly without hesitation for this comment.

You can't even compose a single sentence correctly yet you have the audacity to insult others. Oloriburuku somebody !

Kul3ger:
[s][/s]

this tribalism wey you tie for neck so...How do you breathe? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Guy, try free up small...Pele. It is well embarassed
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by History555: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
sweetsell:
This fool is the one complaining someone's English is poor, lol. God bear me witness, if you are my child I will behead you publicly without hesitation for this comment.

You can't even compose a single sentence correctly yet you have the audacity to insult others. Oloriburuku somebody !

Cry cry baby

Nobody gives a damn if you kill yourself

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Kul3ger(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
sweetsell:

From your writeup, issues too much for life. And it seems partly ancestral.

Ontop your many life difficulties, by tomorrow your data allowance don end cry cry. and you still de use the small 50mb wey remain de disgrace your family lineage for faceless forum. embarassed embarassed

Sorry say I de insult you since, I don start pity for your condition.. Brother, it is well. Why not try NPower

Zombie grin grin
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Afospecialk: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
sweetsell:

Don't mind that wailer

He is one the hypocrites from potopoto republic

Tinubu is their nightmare
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Kul3ger(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
History555:

Cry cry baby

Nobody gives a damn if you kill yourself

Nonsense

Bros, abeg no compound the guy issue. Make person no come die for your neck o. The guy is badly depressed. Kindly take it easy with him.
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Kul3ger(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:

Don't mind that wailer

He is one the hypocrites from potopoto republic

Tinubu is their nightmare

Yes, Tinubu was one of...But after his era ends tomorrow, your English becomes my next greatest concern.

You no blow grammar again angry angry angry

Ozuorrr grin grin
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by Validated: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
SEYIKP:

Lagos light rail track is being built with GOLD tracks and DIAMOND stations.
Re: Without Godfatherism, Is Ur Governor Performs Better Than Lagos by AgbariOjukwu1: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
The guy asked a simple question which has not been answered by anybody here.

Your state without Godfatherism has not achieved half of what Lagos has achieved.

Instead some idiots are talking about landmass and IGR here. Is it your state that's generating the said IGR for Lagos?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Yahaya Bello Chants War Song Despite US Sanction - Video / Orji Kalu, Anyim, Ekweremadu, Others Storm Igbere For Southeast Meeting (photos) / Meet The Siblings And Only Son Of Aisha Buhari (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.