Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. (888 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. by samisj4real(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
How did you catch your partner cheating & what format did you use?

My own ordeal; loading/typing..
Re: How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. by PrimeWatermark: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmmm... No be small thing. I'm coming back to update you.
Re: How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. by yanabasee1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
I suffered eh....

Was madly in love with this girl..She has cheated on me more than twice and I was still holding to love... She had to leave me for another man...

But today, I am happy she left..... Because, my brain got extra sense overtime.....
Re: How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Re: How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. by mespusinglez(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
She Travelled Out To Visit Her Parents, Two Days Later A Guy Called Me Telling Me To Leave His Girlfriend Alone smiley

Person Wey tell me say she no get Boyfriend

And She Already Know My rules "The moment i notice another guy is involve am Done"

She came back begging and apologizing i don already Japaaaaaa
Re: How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. by saintvc(m): 2:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Hack her phone
Re: How Did You Catch Your Cheating PARTNER. by samisj4real(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
yanabasee1:
I suffered eh....

Was madly in love with this girl..She has cheated on me more than twice and I was still holding to love... She had to leave me for another man...

But today, I am happy she left..... Because, my brain got extra sense overtime.....
You really must have loved her, to forgive her twice. cry

(1) (Reply)

. / Problem / Meet Destiny Etiko Boyfriend Who Is Gay. All You Need To Know About Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.