Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) (46048 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2020
nothingspoil70:
You destroyed the embassy of of God's own country and expect to get away with it?

So God retaliated with a 4.0 Magnitude earthquake?
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by EngineerBode: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
BUT GOD DID NOT WIPE OUT ALL SODOM &GOMORA DWELLERS?

You know nothing. I know u are just quoting the bible that you have never read. Try and read it. Everyone in Sodom and Gomorah were wiped out. Go read up
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by hayoholla(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Elvis778:
Earthquakes are possible anywhere, the reason other continents are prone to earthquakes more than Africa is because Africa is still holding strong to the center, other continents were formed when they tore and moved away from the center but Africa is still stationed at the center, and will not disintegrate anytime soon....it's estimated that it will do so in about a million years to come, there will be massive earthquake in Africa then, when I say massive, I mean like 10.0 magnitude and above, after which the continent will disintegrate into smaller pieces, and form a new ocean at the center.....but funny enough, it's still not the end of the world as many would think.

Africa, I think is the only continent still firmly rooted to it's tectonic plates.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by JasonSleek(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Gramps:
That earthquake was meant for Aso Rock
oga there is no tectonic fault line through Ghana. undecided
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Austino778: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2020
My people perish bcox of lack of knowledge.....

Wat u do in ur secret place matters alot....
so be mindful n careful n den judge urslf btw Heaven n Hell....✍

Many will die n go to hell bcox of lack of knowledge....Covid19 is part of Wrath of God to d World...
End time is Here.....Christ is very much around
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Whats happening? From Mexico's 7.3 to USA's 6.0 and now Ghana's 4.0. Meanwhile, 10.2 magnitude is hitting bourdillion.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2020
hayoholla:

Africa, I think is the only continent still firmly rooted to it's tectonic plates.
Exactly
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by alizma: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Gramps:
That earthquake was meant for Aso Rock
And it was rescheduled for Ghana as punishment for that building that was demolished. Lol
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by FRESHG(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

You know nothing. I know u are just quoting the bible that you have never read. Try and read it. Everyone in Sodom and Gomorah were wiped out. Go read up
YOU ARE THE IGNORANT FELLOW HERE BROTHER. WAS LOT CONSUMED BY GOD’S WRATH
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by ADMAF(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Brute2162:
I thought West Africa is immune to earthquakes. God save us

I didn't see anything from the video. FAKE
Leave God make him rest. Not all of West Africa. Ghana is on what is called 'fault lines' like other earthquake prone countries.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Peace666:
If that is really an earthquake, then

Its obvious the world is coming to an end.

"... And there shall be earthquake in divers places, wars and rumors of war."

I ain't religious but the prophesies of the holy book keeps repeating itself.

Lets get ready for the coming of Christ o. Its real.

Make i even wake Yetunde make she start to the go.

The world is not coming to an end, man.

This is not the first time those guys over there in Ghana are experiencing an earthquake.

Since the 1800s, they have 3. The last one was in 1939- that recent.

This one is the first that they are experiencing in recent history and with the internet and all that, it has made the headlines.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2020
sonofElElyon:
the end of the world will not be brought about by earthquakes... let's be clear.. you are talking a million years in the future.. who told you that this present world will still be in existence then
please do a bit of eschatological research and you'll be surprised at what you will discover

People will still be in existence by then if our climate isn't too harsh for human existence (if we avoid the so called nuclear war)..... Our solar system will actually end with collision the same way it was formed, it's estimated that Venus orbit will cross paths with that of earth (shortly before our Sun sheds it's outermost core), the two planets will collide and that will be the end of life on earth.....humans will still be in existence by then if we manage to escape our solar system before that.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Brute2162:

No region is immune to earthquakes. The secret is that regions are just more seismically active than one another.

Small earthquakes can happen anywhere in the world. Sometimes, they are so small that they go unnoticed.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Men, but just look at all the idiotic comments.

"Wrath of god", "end of the world" bla bla bla. Nonsense!

Seriously, [some]Nairalanders are about the most ignorant lots on the face of the earth.

Guys, it's as simple as going online and researching on the seismic history of Ghana- and West Africa as a whole- and you will realize at the end of it all that earthquakes are not exactly new to West Africa. This is not the first, neither is it gonna be the last.

Ghana has a long history of earthquakes which dates back to the 1600s. The last quake happened in 1939. Records are online, go and check it out. Or better still get a good textbook on regional geography- preferably Goh Cheng Leong.

Guys, read! sad

Even Ibadan in Nigeria has a similar history with quakes.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s40677-018-0116-2&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjtnr7T6JzqAhVBMewKHd9ABjQQFjAMegQIDBAB&usg=AOvVaw0DOda-Gm9VJmaqGigsMn1W

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by SavageResponse(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is more like a tremour not full blown earthquake
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by EngineerBode: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
YOU ARE THE IGNORANT FELLOW HERE BROTHER. WAS LOT CONSUMED BY GOD’S WRATH

Lot was spared as a nephew of Abram. He was informed to evacuate and he did. All the others died. Same will happen in Aso rock. All of them will get sodom and gomorah treatment. Unfortunately, there is no Abram among them that will help them this time
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by meobizy(f): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Meh. It’s probably a mining town. We should add this to the list of our disasters. Our region is too calm when it comes to the weather.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by FRESHG(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

Lot was spared as a nephew of Abram. He was informed to evacuate and he did. All the others died. Same will happen in Aso rock. All of them will get sodom and gomorah treatment. Unfortunately, there is no Abram among them that will help them this time
KINDLY REMIND ME WHAT ABRAHAM TOLD ANGEL MICHAEL WHO CAME TO INFORM HIM THAT SODOM WOULD BE DESTROYED

HE ASKED FOR ONE FAVOR FROM THE ANGELS. WHAT WAS THAT FAVOR BRUH
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Brute2162:

You are totally wrong!

West Africa is not immune to quakes.

Ghana, for instance, has a long history of quakes going as far back as the colonial era. The last hit them in 1939, when Ghana was still a British colony. That one was even heavier than this at 6.8 on the richter scale.

Even Ibadan, Nigeria has a record of quakes. Feel free to go through these links. In your free time:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s40677-018-0116-2&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjtnr7T6JzqAhVBMewKHd9ABjQQFjAMegQIDBAB&usg=AOvVaw0DOda-Gm9VJmaqGigsMn1W

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-663-05239-5_4&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjtnr7T6JzqAhVBMewKHd9ABjQQFjALegQIERAB&usg=AOvVaw00S2CdHDJS-9vOj-fcCnLT

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Xioxing: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's funny when some brethren here give explanations for the events hitting the Earth

Listen!
No place is safe!

When I Look at June / July, what I see is a repetition of the events in the days of Noah!

No nation is safe!

The only safe place is "The Ark"

That Ark is JESUS CHRIST..

Leave all arguments and nonessentials talks that have no benefit to your Soul!

Humble yourself, Jump or fly into the Ark immediately..

The Ark will Soon be Shut!
was expecting this idiot and his stupid talks... Listen bro your kids will grow old waiting for same idiot your brain has accepted to be true!! Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by blazingblender(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
I tot it was in california
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
hmm this earthquake is coming closer oo!!

please if it must happen in Nigeria let it be in front of Aso rock.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Peace666:

Your mumu too large tell me a time in history when these things are not taking place
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Aflix(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Peace666:

earthquakes has been happening since the beginning of time. Not everything is related to religion.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by blazingblender(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Xioxing:
was expecting this idiot and his stupid talks... Listen bro your kids will grow old waiting for same idiot your brain has accepted to be true!! Anuofia
you know it had been beta if u had jxt shut up than saying this complete shit
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
joshjc:
Earthquake are possible in Ghana,if you studied geography the line that causes earth quake passed through Ghana
don't mind some people they don't know we once had active volcano in Nigeria
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Essence20(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
This 2020 is loaded oo...
Earth quake is now trending
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Xioxing:

Father, we send prayers for this Beloved Brother..

Have Mercy on Him LORD! Give him an Experience that will make him Bow to you! In JESUS Name... Amen..

You are Blessed bro..

3 Likes

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Peace666:

Even the beast is anticipating the coming of Christ. Peace666 indeed!!
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by damilola1978: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mywd:
As shared by a twitter Handle...
-There's been an earthquake in Ghana
-According to reports a magnitude 4.0 earhquake just hit some cities in Ghana More details soon to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv_xljZIVss
https://twitter.com/TheViralTrendz/status/1275967668173012994
this is Earth Tremor jorrr
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by ProfChris10(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's funny when some brethren here give explanations for the events hitting the Earth

Listen!
No place is safe!

When I Look at June / July, what I see is a repetition of the events in the days of Noah!

No nation is safe!

The only safe place is "The Ark"

That Ark is JESUS CHRIST..

Leave all arguments and nonessentials talks that have no benefit to your Soul!

Humble yourself, Jump or fly into the Ark immediately..

The Ark will Soon be Shut!

Very true. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. I had two similar revelations last year. The clouds were very dark and seems like a heavy downpour was about to start. I heard a voice saying "run into The ark". It pains me deeply for many who have refused to believe this simple gospel of Christ for them to be saved.

3 Likes

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by EngineerBode: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
KINDLY REMIND ME WHAT ABRAHAM TOLD ANGEL MICHAEL WHO CAME TO INFORM HIM THAT SODOM WOULD BE DESTROYED

HE ASKED FOR ONE FAVOR FROM THE ANGELS. WHAT WAS THAT FAVOR BRUH

He ask that you should have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.