Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) (46047 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by FRESHG(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

He ask that you should have sense
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM TRUTHgrin

THATS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SET YOU FREE angry

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by chaloskyx: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
no world is coming to any end you better double your hustle for the pending economic doom
Peace666:
If that is really an earthquake, then

Its obvious the world is coming to an end.

"... And there shall be earthquake in divers places, wars and rumors of war."

I ain't religious but the prophesies of the holy book keeps repeating itself.

Lets get ready for the coming of Christ o. Its real.

Make i even wake Yetunde make she start to the go.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Mescana22(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yes I experienced it too and ran out thinking our building was about to fall, shit was scary , first time experience.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Peace666:

Na today you dey hear of Earthquakes?

All these religious Fanatics..
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by livebyday(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

Religious simpletons will soon jump in here to showcase their foolery
you are a funny man
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by EngineerBode: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM TRUTHgrin

THATS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SET YOU FREE angry

I am talking about eartnquake landing in Aso rock and bourdillon. You are derailing. To show I am smart, I stopped and pointed you back on track. You are offended. You see your IQ is way less than mine. I didn't fall for your derailing stunt
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by FRESHG(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

I am talking about eartnquake landing in Aso rock and bourdillon. You are derailing. To show I am smart, I stopped and pointed you back on track. You are offended. You see your IQ is way less than mine. I didn't fall for your derailing stunt
GOD NOR FIT GRANT YOUR WISH. WHY DIDN’T THE ALL KNOWER DESTORY LOT TOO? ANY REASON

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by VirginFinder: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Father, we send prayers for this Bbeloved Bbrother..

Have Mmercy on Hhim LORD! Give him a Aan Eexperience that will make him Bbow to you! In JESUS Name... Amen..

You are Bblessed bro..
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
livebyday:
you are a funny man
I'm a woman grin grin grin
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by stchinedu: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
I didn't see any earthquake...the only thing that 'quaked' was the writing in the screen of that video
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by EngineerBode: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
GOD NOR FIT GRANT YOUR WISH. WHY DIDN’T THE ALL KNOWER DESTORY LOT TOO? ANY REASON

Earthquake happened in Ghana. I said it will happen in Aso rock. Based on your naration, 1 person, lot, will be spared. And that person is Aisha. The rest will perish
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by livebyday(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

I'm a woman grin grin grin

Hmmmm is that so?

Do you have alot of brothers?
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
livebyday:

Hmmmm is that so?

Do you have alot of brothers?
I sound masculine? cheesy
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by FRESHG(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

Earthquake happened in Ghana. I said it will happen in Aso rock. Based on your naration, 1 person, lot, will be spared. And that person is Aisha. The rest will perish
NOW YOU ARE TALKING, BUT AISHA HELL NOangry

HE WILL SAVE OUR ABLE GALLANT SHIAMAN GIADOM cool
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by EngineerBode: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
NOW YOU ARE TALKING, BUT AISHA HELL NOangry

HE WILL SAVE OUR ABLE GALLANT SHIAMAN GIADOM cool

Who knows the name you just mentioned. They are talking of animals you are mentioning worm
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by FRESHG(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

Who knows the name you just mentioned. They are talking of animals you are mentioning worm
THAT WORM IS DOING WONDERS IN THE VILLA RIGHT NOW
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by EngineerBode: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
THAT WORM IS DOING WONDERS IN THE VILLA RIGHT NOW

Yes ofcourse. Worms do wonders where things are rotten
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by incometeacher: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Earth tremor and earthquake are different o. These so called bloggers will be over exaggerating just so people click.

Thunder wey go fire una dey do press-up.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Gabbriell: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
End time preachers at their peaks in this thread
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by uncleteeh(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Check out my signature
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Raydos: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
nothingspoil70:
You destroyed the embassy of of God's own country and expect to get away with it?

Shut up

Your government officials that has been Looting and destroying the Country's image, What happened to them??
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
you only focused on natural elemental factors which is a grave error.. human / spiritual factors will be the determinants.
like I said, do some eschatological research first to get the other perspective.

factor
Elvis778:

People will still be in existence by then if our climate isn't too harsh for human existence (if we avoid the so called nuclear war)..... Our solar system will actually end with collision the same way it was formed, it's estimated that Venus orbit will cross paths with that of earth (shortly before our Sun sheds it's outermost core), the two planets will collide and that will be the end of life on earth.....humans will still be in existence by then if we manage to escape our solar system before that.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by LEOSZ(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
I tot earthquake no dey reach Africa lol things dey happen oohh . oluwa save us

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Samiah33(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

Religious simpletons will soon jump in here to showcase their foolery
Are you an atheist?
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by DuduParaPara: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Aahhh! Africa too don dey experience earthquake
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by DuduParaPara: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Samiah33:

Are you an atheist?
good question
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by worldclass68(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Peace666:

Gimme her number, I can accommodate her.... grin cool
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by mrsoludomeka(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Earthquake don enter africa be that oo.i think say God wan start from europe dey destroy the world,so that we we dey africa go get time repent.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by SeanBeezy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
joshjc:
Earthquake are possible in Ghana,if you studied geography the line that causes earth quake passed through Ghana
You mean the Prime Meridian causes earthquake?
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Xioxing: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Father, we send prayers for this Beloved Brother..

Have Mercy on Him LORD! Give him a An Experience that will make him Bow to you! In JESUS Name... Amen..

You are Blessed bro..
hahaha confused idiot he should make you bow your stupid head and not mine...cause I rather bow to my village Oracle than now to some ignorant beings and their god... Tell you your god to go to hell like the hell he created!! Ewu
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Noisyrians: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na your foolish people earthquake will finish. Nonsense

GBOKASINCHA:
Make earthquake finish those useless people Abeg angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.