Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) (46049 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You are the one who is just plain ridiculous and you clearly have a penchant for twisting what is simple and plain just to arrive at your own illogical conclusion.. the Bible says God sits above "the circle" of the earth and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers... Moses never said the world is flat! Quote the verse you falsifier! As for the pillars, did I not say there is a spirit realm? Can the pillars not be unseen spiritual creations of God? At any rate even if I agree for the purpose of argument that the wriiter was speaking metaphorically it does not in any way relate to human history which is in issue here. You are just plain ignorant and you keep misquoting the bible to serve your parochial interests.

Daniel 4:11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.
that's my problem with fanatics,
so you personally choose which part of the Bible to take literally and which part to take as metaphor? isn't that hypocrisy??
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You can see how ignorant you are!
El is a general term for God and not a name... Just like Elohim.. Yahweh is the name of God in Hebrew language. Aramaic was also a popular language in the middle East and Jehovah is the Aramaic rendering of the name of God. Adonai simply means lord and not a name.. instead of just arguing and arguing you need to educate yourself adequately on the topic

that suggests upto 4 writters from different languages wrote the bible, you are actually the ignorant one here, u justified me, or can you explain what brought about the contradictions and different names since same person wrote the 5 books of Moses?? or did Moses forget that he already used a different name in the other verse and a slightly different story too?
learn to make intelligent arguments,
take a gentle step out of your fanatic mindset and think, ask questions, you are a Christian doesn't mean you should be foolish, Christians do think intelligently too......
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You have never done exhaustive research on the historical accuracy of the Bible but only choose to read materials from writers who share your negative opinion about the Bible. You can never discover the truth if you continue in this manner. There are countless archaeologists and ancient historians who have confirmed the biblical accounts. Go and research please. A while ago I told you to research on eschatology but you flatly refused.. knowledge is not gained that way.. you have chosen to shut out all views and evidence that's contrary to yours in order to continue to convince yourself that your erroneous beliefs are indeed true... As long as you continue along that path all further discussions are pointless.. goodnight and God bless you.

you are plainly a fanatic, and you have failed to realize, eschatology, part of theology that has to do with death and judgement, what does it have to do with the whole bible being historically correct? I have done numerous research and I think you are the one hand-picking, you pick the ones that suite ur belief and discard others, if not, tell me why you chose to believe that of Babylon (which I also believe) but fail to throw more light on the story about Israelites in Egypt? which we all know is a myth(though u think it actually happened), but u have nothing to back ur claim, can u give any archeological evidence that supports that Israelites really lived as slaves in Egypt before forming their own country? it's not possible that a whole country travelled through a desert/wilderness for years and left no trail/evidence..... you are the one that needs to do more research and the truth is, u can't do that being a fanatic cuz u will end up tagging anyone that doesn't support ur belief as false...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by DavidEsq(m): 4:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Peace666:
If that is really an earthquake, then

Its obvious the world is coming to an end.

"... And there shall be earthquake in divers places, wars and rumors of war."

I ain't religious but the prophesies of the holy book keeps repeating itself.

Lets get ready for the coming of Christ o. Its real.

Make i even wake Yetunde make she start to the go[b][/b].
grin grin grin grin
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2020
You obviously have a very weak memory / intellect and terribly ignorant. YOU STARTED YOUR POSTS WITH HOW THE WORLD WILL END WHICH EXACTLY IS WHAT ESCHATOLOGY IS ALL ABOUT! You claim to know these things but always end up displaying your ignorance

Elvis778:

you are plainly a fanatic, and you have failed to realize, eschatology, part of theology that has to do with death and judgement, what does it have to do with the whole bible being historically correct? I have done numerous research and I think you are the one hand-picking, you pick the ones that suite ur belief and discard others, if not, tell me why you chose to believe that of Babylon (which I also believe) but fail to throw more light on the story about Israelites in Egypt? which we all know is a myth(though u think it actually happened), but u have nothing to back ur claim, can u give any archeological evidence that supports that Israelites really lived as slaves in Egypt before forming their own country? it's not possible that a whole country travelled through a desert/wilderness for years and left no trail/evidence..... you are the one that needs to do more research and the truth is, u can't do that being a fanatic cuz u will end up tagging anyone that doesn't support ur belief as false...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Different languages translates to contradictions You clearly have a reasoning deficiency! What determines contradiction is the content and not using more than one language.. Aramaic was a generally spoken language in those days which cut across national borders.. A simple research would cure your ignorance but you seem to enjoy your pitiful state of unlearnedness. Please stop making a fool of yourself.
And regarding your argument that Moses alone used several languages, that is again a product of your ignorance. Most of the modern versions of the Bible use Jehovah which is Aramaic. They didn't choose the Jewish rendering which is Yahweh. Moses himself wrote only in Hebrew but there were of course translations into Aramaic by ancient copiers/translations of the pentateuch (the 5 books of Moses).

Elvis778:

that suggests upto 4 writters from different languages wrote the bible, you are actually the ignorant one here, u justified me, or can you explain what brought about the contradictions and different names since same person wrote the 5 books of Moses?? or did Moses forget that he already used a different name in the other verse and a slightly different story too?
learn to make intelligent arguments,
take a gentle step out of your fanatic mindset and think, ask questions, you are a Christian doesn't mean you should be foolish, Christians do think intelligently too......
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:26am On Jun 26, 2020
That was a dream by Nebuchadnezzar! Daniel eventually interpreted the dream. That was not history but dream prophecy. Visions and dreams come in symbols. Even a child knows that..

Please just eat the humble pie and admit that you need to do extensive research.. is that such a bad thing

Elvis778:

Daniel 4:11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.
that's my problem with fanatics,
so you personally choose which part of the Bible to take literally and which part to take as metaphor? isn't that hypocrisy??
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Different languages translates to contradictions You clearly have a reasoning deficiency! What determines contradiction is the content and not using more than one language.. Aramaic was a generally spoken language in those days which cut across national borders.. A simple research would cure your ignorance but you seem to enjoy your pitiful state of unlearnedness. Please stop making a fool of yourself.
And regarding your argument that Moses alone used several languages, that is again a product of your ignorance. Most of the modern versions of the Bible use Jehovah which is Aramaic. They didn't choose the Jewish rendering which is Yahweh. Moses himself wrote only in Hebrew but there were of course translations into Aramaic by ancient copiers/translations of the pentateuch (the 5 books of Moses).

Do I also have to tell you the contradictions before you believe?
in one part of Genesis, God made man, he made them male and female, after creating animals, in the other chapter, God made man and put him in the garden of Eden, he seeked for a helper, that was when God caused him to sleep and made a female from him......now, if God already made a female, how come the man was alone in the garden of Eden until God made another woman? and please don't bring any non biblical story to save your ass on this.....the fact is, your Moses didn't write those five books, 4 different persons did and in different year....and I hate that we even deviated from the main argument, which I will still state that, even if the story of Sodom is true, what ever happened there was a natural occurance, and God (or your so called spirit world) will never cause something unnatural to befall earth....that's my point.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:

Copiers?? can you listen to your self? so are you saying that those that compiled the torah and claimed to find the five books of Moses only saw copied ones?? now how the hell are they sure Moses actually wrote them and it was copied and the original copy gone?? or it's just assumptions? funny thing is, if you check the dating of that book, you would agree with me that Moses(if he really wrote those) wrote down those stuffs during their journey to canan of which he didn't make it to the end, they were far from their home and even if he should write in any other language apart from Hebrew, it should be Egyptian, so how come we found other middle east words in a book that was supposedly written by a man claimed to be born and brought up in Egypt, possibly known only two languages and cultures(the only ones which existed in Egypt as of then) and who died in the wilderness.....is it feasible??
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2020
So Aramaic is Egyptian You never cease to shock me.

There you go again misquoting me.. there are both Hebrew manuscripts as well as Aramaic ones.. the Hebrew ones contained the tetragrammaton "YHWH" which was the name of God without the vowels.. this was because the Jews wanted to reduce the frequency with which the name of God was mentioned and so took out the vowels to discourage/ prevent the mentioning / taking the name of the Lord in vain..

Elvis778:

Copiers?? can you listen to your self? so are you saying that those that compiled the torah and claimed to find the five books of Moses only saw copied ones?? now how the hell are they sure Moses actually wrote them and it was copied and the original copy gone?? or it's just assumptions? funny thing is, if you check the dating of that book, you would agree with me that Moses(if he really wrote those) wrote down those stuffs during their journey to canan of which he didn't make it to the end, they were far from their home and even if he should write in any other language apart from Hebrew, it should be Egyptian, so how come we found other middle east words in a book that was supposedly written by a man claimed to be born and brought up in Egypt, possibly known only two languages and cultures(the only ones which existed in Egypt as of then) and who died in the wilderness.....is it feasible??
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
So Aramaic is Egyptian You never cease to shock me.

There you go again misquoting me.. there are both Hebrew manuscripts as well as Aramaic ones.. the Hebrew ones contained the tetragrammaton "YHWH" which was the name of God without the vowels.. this was because the Jews wanted to reduce the frequency with which the name of God was mentioned and so took out the vowels to discourage/ prevent the mentioning / taking the name of the Lord in vain..

read again, this time slowly, Aramaic is Syrian, and I said Moses wouldn't use Aramaic because he probably does not even know the language existed, Aramaic was not used in Egypt back then, he was born and brought up in Egypt, hope you know that? and he never made it to canan....and how he managed to record events that happened after his death is what I don't get too....or you call that divine inspiration too?? cuz not like he saw the future, it was never stated in the bible that Moses saw the future...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Absolutely no contradiction. Adam was created last on the 6th day.. Who told you Eve wasn't created that same 6th day? The important point to note is that all other creatures had been created before Adam and there was no help meet for Adam amongst them which made God create Eve for him. There was simply a summary of the 1st to 7th day after which details were given about the creation of Eve.

You clearly do not believe in the Bible and are not willing to have an objective mind..

Elvis778:

Do I also have to tell you the contradictions before you believe?
in one part of Genesis, God made man, he made them male and female, after creating animals, in the other chapter, God made man and put him in the garden of Eden, he seeked for a helper, that was when God caused him to sleep and made a female from him......now, if God already made a female, how come the man was alone in the garden of Eden until God made another woman? and please don't bring any non biblical story to save your ass on this.....the fact is, your Moses didn't write those five books, 4 different persons did and in different year....and I hate that we even deviated from the main argument, which I will still state that, even if the story of Sodom is true, what ever happened there was a natural occurance, and God (or your so called spirit world) will never cause something unnatural to befall earth....that's my point.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2020
What nonsense are you saying? Did I ever tell you Moses wrote the Aramaic copies

All bible scholars are in agreement that the ending of the last book of Moses could not have been written by him. That is why I said you are ignorant and refuse to research. Obviously someone else like Joshua would've completed the end part of the last book to account for the entrance into Canaan. That portion is so small and not enough to deny Moses the authorship of the book. It is just like saying that King David didn't write the book of Psalms because a few chapters in Psalms were written by other people e.g. psalm 73 which is referred to as "A psalm of Asaph" or that King Solomon didn't write the book of Proverbs because the last 2 chapters: chapter 30 and 31 were written by Agur (clearly stated there) and King Lemuel (also stated).
You know nothing about the Bible except what you have ignorantly and stubbornly chosen to believe. You would do yourself a world of good to at least study the arguments and position of bible scholars before propounding your theories and hypotheses

Elvis778:

read again, this time slowly, Aramaic is Syrian, and I said Moses wouldn't use Aramaic because he probably does not even know the language existed, Aramaic was not used in Egypt back then, he was born and brought up in Egypt, hope you know that? and he never made it to canan....and how he managed to record events that happened after his death is what I don't get too....or you call that divine inspiration too?? cuz not like he saw the future, it was never stated in the bible that Moses saw the future...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Absolutely no contradiction. Adam was created last on the 6th day.. Who told you Eve wasn't created that same 6th day? The important point to note is that all other creatures had been created before Adam and there was no help meet for Adam amongst them which made God create Eve for him. There was simply a summary of the 1st to 7th day after which details were given about the creation of Eve.

You clearly do not believe in the Bible and are not willing to have an objective mind..

lol, do you think am ignorant? he made them male and female on the 6th day and God rested on the seventh day, the bible clearly stated that Eve was created after God rested, oh common, don't play with my mind
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chapter 2 elaborates on what happened earlier. Are you saying God created Adam after he rested since chapter 2 again takes us through the creation of Adam himself It's like first giving a summary of many events then going back to elaborate on 1 or 2 of the earlier events..

Elvis778:

lol, do you think am ignorant? he made them male and female on the 6th day and God rested on the seventh day, the bible clearly stated that Eve was created after God rested, oh common, don't play with my mind
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
What nonsense are you saying? Did I ever tell you Moses wrote the Aramaic copies

All bible scholars are in agreement that the ending of the last book of Moses could not have been written by him. That is why I said you are ignorant and refuse to research. Obviously someone else like Joshua would've completed the end part of the last book to account for the entrance into Canaan. That portion is so small and not enough to deny Moses the authorship of the book. It is just like saying that King David didn't write the book of Psalms because a few chapters in Psalms were written by other people e.g. psalm 73 which is referred to as "A psalm of Asaph" or that King Solomon didn't write the book of Proverbs because the last 2 chapters: chapter 30 and 31 were written by Agur (clearly stated there) and King Lemuel (also stated).
You know nothing about the Bible except what you have ignorantly and stubbornly chosen to believe. You would do yourself a world of good to at least study the arguments and position of bible scholars before propounding your theories and hypotheses

lol, now you agree he didn't write all, man, you are just going round in circles and throwing dumb jabs and insults, that doesn't make you sound intelligent, it makes you sound more foolish,
oh now you agree that some parts of Torah had other writers,
so what's your point with the jabs? practicing your hypocrisy as usual?
told you, u are a fanatic, you don't really think intelligently, you just blab and blab and when u realize the inconsistencies in ur numerous comments, you try to twist the narrative and throw jabs to save your face (kiddies style of arguing), I bet you might have forgotten the part after his death and only found out now and ran back to your dear Google to find an answer to save your face only to finally agree that indeed, there were some other authors but their own part is insignificant (you even made assumptions, of Joshua completing the rest, the Bible never said so)....soon when I mention another evidence, you will try to tune in and twist the narrative just like you said Jehovah is Aramaic, a Syrian language and you claimed it was popular back then and possible Moses used it, only to twist the narrative that copiers brought about the word in the bible (no evidence to back up that claim), well done bro,
you just have to learn how to hold a simple healthy and consistent argument with no insult, that's what makes one sound matured,
cuz sincerely I feel like I have been arguing with a kid, and an art student too who knows little or nothing about science (probably doesn't know what a volcanic eruption looks like) no offense though, but I think you are the one who needs to do more research, watch more realistic documentaries that's free of sentiments, that's balanced and sincere, a documentary that will show you both the correct and mythical stories, a documentary that provides proof for the true stories and also carry out a balanced research to determine whether the others are real or just myths, that's what I do, I don't do hand picked research, and contrary to what you might be thinking, am not atheist,am a Christian, difference is, I choose to be rational.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Chapter 2 elaborates on what happened earlier. Are you saying God created Adam after he rested since chapter 2 again takes us through the creation of Adam himself It's like first giving a summary of many events then going back to elaborate on 1 or 2 of the earlier events..

Yes, that's what the bible said, because right now, we are taking the bible literally just like you suggested earlier.....am done with this bible argument since you choose to be going round in circles, arguing like a kid, this ain't the original thing here, my main point is, God will never change by disobeying a law he ordained by him self, that law is nature, and no matter what you say, the world began naturally and will only end naturally.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Your long nonsensical epistle goes to no issue.
The issues I raised were never in doubt. You claimed 4 different writers wrote the pentateuch which I disputed. Only the small ending part which relates to the entry into Canaan was written by another person and I said that all bible scholars are in agreement on this. This small portion is not enough to deny Moses the authorship of all 5 books especially since only a little portion of the 5th book is affected. I also cited the examples of Psalms and Proverbs but your selective amnesia wouldn't allow you to reason properly. You are just a stubborn ignoramus with shallow knowledge and have refused to break the shackles of ignorance by seeking knowledge to understand the depths and details of contrary positions. You will always be right in your own thinking because you only read materials that support your own mistaken beliefs. Your confusion is further confirmed when you call yourself a Christian. You doubt the very authenticity and veracity of the Bible yet claim to be a Christian... You really are confused.

Elvis778:

lol, now you agree he didn't write all, man, you are just going round in circles and throwing dumb jabs and insults, that doesn't make you sound intelligent, it makes you sound more foolish,
oh now you agree that some parts of Torah had other writers,
so what's your point with the jabs? practicing your hypocrisy as usual?
told you, u are a fanatic, you don't really think intelligently, you just blab and blab and when u realize the inconsistencies in ur numerous comments, you try to twist the narrative and throw jabs to save your face (kiddies style of arguing), I bet you might have forgotten the part after his death and only found out now and ran back to your dear Google to find an answer to save your face only to finally agree that indeed, there were some other authors but their own part is insignificant (you even made assumptions, of Joshua completing the rest, the Bible never said so)....soon when I mention another evidence, you will try to tune in and twist the narrative just like you said Jehovah is Aramaic, a Syrian language and you claimed it was popular back then and possible Moses used it, only to twist the narrative that copiers brought about the word in the bible (no evidence to back up that claim), well done bro,
you just have to learn how to hold a simple healthy and consistent argument with no insult, that's what makes one sound matured,
cuz sincerely I feel like I have been arguing with a kid, and an art student too who knows little or nothing about science (probably doesn't know what a volcanic eruption looks like) no offense though, but I think you are the one who needs to do more research, watch more realistic documentaries that's free of sentiments, that's balanced and sincere, a documentary that will show you both the correct and mythical stories, a documentary that provides proof for the true stories and also carry out a balanced research to determine whether the others are real or just myths, that's what I do, I don't do hand picked research, and contrary to what you might be thinking, am not atheist,am a Christian, difference is, I choose to be rational.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
You are still being myopic and parochial.. failing to understand that nature is controlled by spiritual and elemental forces.. the cause of the end of the world if through the instrumentality of nature will not be nature's call but that of intelligent spirit beings. Furthermore man is susceptible to spiritual control therefore even if the world ends through war using weapons of mass destruction, it would still be due to the influence of spirits.. you claim you are a Christian (which you are not) yet you do not know the role that Antichrist and Satan will play in the end time.. you know nothing about ESCHATOLOGY and are not willing to research.. shame...

Elvis778:

Yes, that's what the bible said, because right now, we are taking the bible literally just like you suggested earlier.....am done with this bible argument since you choose to be going round in circles, arguing like a kid, this ain't the original thing here, my main point is, God will never change by disobeying a law he ordained by him self, that law is nature, and no matter what you say, the world began naturally and will only end naturally.....
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Your long nonsensical epistle goes to no issue.
The issues I raised were never in doubt. You claimed 4 different writers wrote the pentateuch which I disputed. Only the small ending part which relates to the entry into Canaan was written by another person and I said that all bible scholars are in agreement on this. This small portion is not enough to deny Moses the authorship of all 5 books especially since only a little portion of the 5th book is affected. I also cited the examples of Psalms and Proverbs but your selective amnesia wouldn't allow you to reason properly. You are just a stubborn ignoramus with shallow knowledge and have refused to break the shackles of ignorance by seeking knowledge to understand the depths and details of contrary positions. You will always be right in your own thinking because you only read materials that support your own mistaken beliefs. Your confusion is further confirmed when you call yourself a Christian. You doubt the very authenticity and veracity of the Bible yet claim to be a Christian... You really are confused.

like I said, I am tired of you twisting things, I believe I have made my point...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
You made no point except to display your ignorance..

Elvis778:

like I said, I am tired of you twisting things, I believe I have made my point...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You are still being myopic and parochial.. failing to understand that nature is controlled by spiritual and elemental forces.. the cause of the end of the world if through the instrumentality of nature will not be nature's call but that of intelligent spirit beings. Furthermore man is susceptible to spiritual control therefore even if the world ends through war using weapons of mass destruction, it would still be due to the influence of spirits.. you claim you are a Christian (which you are not) yet you do not know the role that Antichrist and Satan will play in the end time.. you know nothing about ESCHATOLOGY and are not willing to research.. shame...

told you earlier you argue like a kid,
are you too daft that you can't comprehend a simple write up?
whether it's controlled by spirits or not, it's actually upto u to believe whatever u want,
point is,the world won't end like magic, or by simply disappearing, it must take natural processes and these processes can be monitored and estimations made.....that's exactly how scientist are able to predict natural disasters....am done with this ur continuous blabbing..
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You made no point except to display your ignorance..

suite your self
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
I see that your frustrations finally got the better part of your uncouth uncultured crass and crude mind... I will not descend to your base level but will restrict myself to addressing issues.. you have been talking balderdash since yesterday.. did the Bible ever say the world will disappear You are so pathetic! Again I advise you to research into ESCHATOLOGY so you won't keep demonstrating your legendary stupidity! Pseudo-christian!
You are so pathetic that you don't even understand that you cannot predict except through biblical prophecy, the rising up of a malevolent dictator (Antichrist) just like no one ever expected the rising up of Hitler and his satanically inspired reign of horror.. You were able to predict the demonic outbreak of coronavirus that has led to the shutting down of churches for several months abi
The Bible speaks of Armageddon which obviously you don't seem to have heard before and events on earth involving humans (propelled by spirits) which will lead to this final conflict between good and evil.
Can you also explain the invasion of the world by heavenly armies led by Jesus to destroy the Antichrist using your theory
The world will never come to an absolute end which you obviously do not know. There will only be a renovation by fire and if God decides to send raw fire down (like the Bible says), your powerless inconsequential self cannot compel him to send an asteroid instead! It is his prerogative! There are places where the Bible speaks of a star falling from heaven in the book of revelation and it also speaks of God sending fire from heaven to destroy the army that Satan will gather after the millennial reign of Christ. The Bible is clear on events to occur. What a Christian you are who knows nothing about his faith and doesn't wish to know but is only interested in disproving everything about it!

Elvis778:

told you earlier you argue like a kid,
are you too daft that you can't comprehend a simple write up?
whether it's controlled by spirits or not, it's actually upto u to believe whatever u want,
point is,the world won't end like magic, or by simply disappearing, it must take natural processes and these processes can be monitored and estimations made.....that's exactly how scientist are able to predict natural disasters....am done with this ur continuous blabbing..
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
I see that your frustrations finally got the better part of your uncouth uncultured crass and crude mind... I will not descend to your base level but will restrict myself to addressing issues.. you have been talking balderdash since yesterday.. did the Bible ever say the world will disappear You are so pathetic! Again I advise you to research into ESCHATOLOGY so you won't keep demonstrating your legendary stupidity! Pseudo-christian!

I have been proving to you that no place in the bible suggested that God sent down a punishment that's not natural, and if he didn't do that then, he won't do that at all, he never change right? (mind you, the disappearance in my previous comment was used to describe unnatural stuffs, am not surprised you took it literally)
so right now, you are the one that's confused and you have been wallowing in your confusion, and worse still,refused to be educated,even when I decided to step out of science and come down to your religious angle, you still don't get the simple point, am tempted to believe you ain't mentally balanced, am sorry to say that.....and seriously, I have been trying to make out one single point from your comments but I found non, those are just meaningless words, I mean, does a man being in control of a vehicle make the vehicle less mechanical? (a man "Asin God" a vehicle "Asin nature"wink does God controlling natural events make it less natural?
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pathetic!
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
I will refer you to my last post which you half mentioned and still stick to my approach of addressing issues instead of wallowing in your miserable base company ..

Your long rubbish is just that... Rubbish.. you seek to prove that man can predict future events by study of nature.. that nature has a predetermined course. I have laboured to educate your malformed brain that this is untrue. I have also tried to school you in the doctrines of ESCHATOLOGY which indeed says that not only natural events will determine the end of the world as we know it. Furthermore, you cannot argue successfully that the God that answers by fire, the one that is called a consuming fire cannot decide to send raw fire down from heaven and has to send a meteor or asteroid.. I made reference to the book of revelation that speaks of a star falling from heaven in a place and speaks of raw fire in another place. When God wants to send a star he says, when he wants to send fire he says! Like I said you are clearly not a Christian. You are also not an intellectual. You are just plain confused

Elvis778:

I have been proving to you that no place in the bible suggested that God sent down a punishment that's not natural, and if he didn't do that then, he won't do that at all, he never change right? (mind you, the disappearance in my previous comment was used to describe unnatural stuffs, am not surprised you took it literally)
so right now, you are the one that's confused and you have been wallowing in your confusion, and worse still,refused to be educated,even when I decided to step out of science and come down to your religious angle, you still don't get the simple point, am tempted to believe you ain't mentally balanced, am sorry to say that.....and seriously, I have been trying to make out one single point from your comments but I found non, those are just meaningless words, I mean, does a man being in control of a vehicle make the vehicle less mechanical? (a man "Asin God" a vehicle "Asin nature"wink does God controlling natural events make it less natural?
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You are so pathetic that you don't even understand that you cannot predict except through biblical prophecy, the rising up of a malevolent dictator (Antichrist) just like no one ever expected the rising up of Hitler and his satanically inspired reign of horror.. You were able to predict the demonic outbreak of coronavirus that has led to the shutting down of churches for several months abi
The Bible speaks of Armageddon which obviously you don't seem to have heard before and events on earth involving humans (propelled by spirits) which will lead to this final conflict between good and evil.
Can you also explain the invasion of the world by heavenly armies led by Jesus to destroy the Antichrist using your theory
The world will never come to an absolute end which you obviously do not know. There will only be a renovation by fire and if God decides to send raw fire down (like the Bible says), your powerless inconsequential self cannot compel him to send an asteroid instead! It is his prerogative! There are places where the Bible speaks of a star falling from heaven in the book of revelation and it also speaks of God sending fire from heaven to destroy the army that Satan will gather after the millennial reign of Christ. The Bible is clear on events to occur. What a Christian you are who knows nothing about his faith and doesn't wish to know but is only interested in disproving everything about it!

A meteorite is already raw fire, one thing you don get is this, God never change right? you are a Christian and Christians believe God never change, so what makes u think he will change all of a sudden and choose to disobey his own laws?? a law he has always obeyed? don't be shallow bro, you lots make some stupid statements that you fail to realize are indirect insult to the most high, indirectly saying God is double standard, well-done.
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
I will refer you to my last post which you half mentioned and still stick to my approach of addressing issues instead of wallowing in your miserable base company ..

Your long rubbish is just that... Rubbish.. you seek to prove that man can predict future events by study of nature.. that nature has a predetermined course. I have laboured to educate your malformed brain that this is untrue. I have also tried to school you in the doctrines of ESCHATOLOGY which indeed says that not only natural events will determine the end of the world as we know it. Furthermore, you cannot argue successfully that the God that answers by fire, the one that is called a consuming fire cannot decide to send raw fire down from heaven and has to send a meteor or asteroid.. I made reference to the book of revelation that speaks of a star falling from heaven in a place and speaks of raw fire in another place. When God wants to send a star he says, when he wants to send fire he says! Like I said you are clearly not a Christian. You are also not an intellectual. You are just plain confused

I won't bother to go through all these gibberish cuz it's same old thing, I know you hate to accept defeat, I have no qualms with that, I just hope you learnt something,
and please, stay off my mentions if you ain't gonna say anything meaningful...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Continue in your blissful ignorance...

Elvis778:

I won't bother to go through all these gibberish cuz it's same old thing, I know you hate to accept defeat, I have no qualms with that, I just hope you learnt something,
and please, stay off my mentions if you ain't gonna say anything meaningful...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by Elvis778(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Continue in your blissful ignorance...
you are welcome...
Re: Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Youur ignorance is self destructive!

Fire simpliciter is not a meteorite.

God decides whether he is going to send fire simpliciter or a meteorite or a comet or a star or whatever heavenly body or no heavenly body... To seek to make him subject to your natural laws is to deprive him of His sovereign attribute..

I mentioned that God indeed was specific in the book of revelation in the situation that he would send a star and was also specific as to the situation when he would send fire simpliciter. God never changes but not like the law of the Medes and Persians!!! The Bible says he does as he pleases and none can ask him "what doest thou"? Again it says he is the one who knows the end from the beginning... Again he says he is the one that declares to man what he knows not.. that is why Isaiah prophesied the coming of Cyrus king of Persia over a hundred years before he was born, even mentioning his name! (Check the ancient historian Josephus in his book Antiquities of the Jews in which he recorded that when Cyrus himself read the prophecy of Isaiah, he was shocked that Isaiah could accurately prophesy about him even mentioning his name).

The end of this age will not come by natural events alone but also by spiritual and human activity.. the natural events can not be accurately predicted by science as you ignorantly argue since there are intelligent intervening spirit beings that alter the course of nature and sometimes cause natural events to happen not because they are naturally due to happen but because they are willed to happen!
Yahweh is sovereign and not nature

Elvis778:

A meteorite is already raw fire, one thing you don get is this, God never change right? you are a Christian and Christians believe God never change, so what makes u think he will change and choose to disobey his own laws??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.