Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? (4560 Views)

Help Move Entire Whatsapp Chat From Andoid To Iphone / Let's See Your Phone Home-screen (screenshot) / Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Recently apple announced the upgraded version of iOS ,version 14 and I'm wondering why is it similar to android os ,

And someone said that it look like Microsoft windows phone OS

The crazy part of it it's that is not coming for old devices like iPhone 6, 6plus and other older devices

IPhone 6 stop at IOS version 12.2
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by boniga(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2020
We will wait till the leaked photos is released or when a phone with the OS version is announced so there will be a firm criticism.
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:
Recently apple announced the upgraded version of iOS ,version 14 and I'm wondering why is it similar to android os ,

The crazy part of it it's that is not coming for old devices like iPhone 6s and other older devices

Really?

4 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:

The crazy part of it it's that is not coming for old devices like iPhone 6s and other older devices

do you have an iPhone ?

5 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2020
I stop using iPhone since steve job die my last iPhone was 4s
Possiblegee:
do you have an iPhone ?
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Anyway I don't advice person to get iPhone 6s because sooner update may come.
KrazyDave16:

Really?
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:

please before you move around spilling trash all over this phone section always verify your facts, ios will be supported from 6s and above

4 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by KrazyDave16(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:
Anyway I don't advice person to get iPhone 6s because sooner update may come.
People will still buy in this naija, when iPhone 7 or 8 should be their focus if they want to remain in their ecosystem.

7 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Since you don’t use an iPhone what’s your business with iPhone or iOS

3 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Who the hell are you to me I'm spilling trash it's you that lack respect fork off my thread idiot goat head , I don't blame you your parent didn't teach you manners
elvischukie:

please before you move around spilling trash all over this phone section always verify your facts, ios will be supported from 6s and above

4 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Don't be ignorant because I don't use iPhone so I shouldn't talk about it
Possiblegee:
Since you don’t use an iPhone what’s your business with iPhone or iOS

2 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
That's true
KrazyDave16:

People will still buy in this naija, when iPhone 7 or 8 should be their focus if they want to remain in their ecosystem.
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:
Who the hell are you to me I'm spilling trash it's you that lack respect fork off my thread idiot goat head , I don't blame you your parent didn't teach you manners
you that have manners is that how you talk to your elders

1 Like

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:
Don't be ignorant because I don't use iPhone so I shouldn't talk about it
why you taking panadol for another man headache
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by seanwilliam(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:
wetin carry him parents enter discourse now?? You are very dumb and stupid
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nova1988(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hi Nairalanders

Are you suspecting that your boo or bae is cheating or (for parents) do you want to monitor what your child is doing on their WhatsApp? Then look no further because I have the perfect app for you which will allow you to spy on their WhatsApp without them knowing. You can do things like read their messages, send messages, check their status and also upload. Not only are you getting the WhatsApp spy app but also + how to know if someone is Spying on you and how to stop it. Click the link to message me on Whatsapp if you are interested grin https:///2Ynz7vv
PS--> ITS FREE grin
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:

The nigga right now cheesy

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Possiblegee:
you that have manners is that how you talk to your elders

don’t mind the misdirected mofo that has failed to take corrections
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
you wasted your time replying that kid, you should know a teenager by mere words, such misdirected kids are left unreplied
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by princemillla(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olodonairaland:

The crazy part of it it's that is not coming for old devices like iPhone 6, 6plus and other older devices

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Stallion93(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Android has always been way ahead in the user interface of their OS, always listening to customers, taking complaints and addressing them while Apple would just be stubborn and not just care because they have the name but later would just give in because there’s nothing else to add. Apple is triving because of pure luck, let them hope their luck lasts a little more.
Currently using an iPhone now because nigerian girls too like vanity and i want to be a step further from eating that puna grin

10 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Richardson001(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Stallion93:
Android has always been way ahead in the user interface of their OS, always listening to customers, taking complaints and addressing them while Apple would just be stubborn and not just care because they have the name but later would just give in because there’s nothing else to add. Apple is triving because of pure luck, let them hope their luck lasts a little more.
Currently using an iPhone now because nigerian girls too like vanity and i want to be a step further from eating that puna grin

Swears u don't use an iPhone! If u do! I'll dash u sub instantly now with prove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Youngpo413: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2020
It will still sell in millions.
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Is it your own headache or panadol this is a forum for discussion and if you feel you can't talk just keep mute and read comments, must you talk.
Possiblegee:
why you taking panadol for another man headache
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Stallion93(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Richardson001:

Swears u don't use an iPhone! If u do! I'll dash u sub instantly now with prove
lol! I use an iPhone 8 64GB 1 of the cheap ones this days but was once a flagship. I don’t have to swear because of vanity grin

5 Likes

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
seanwilliam:

It's spell discuss not discourse who's dumb now fool

1 Like

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by seanwilliam(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olodonairaland:

It's spell spelt discuss not discourse who's dumb now fool
tie ti ta pau grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Richardson001(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stallion93:
lol! I use an iPhone 8 64GB 1 of the cheap ones this days but was once a flagship. I don’t have to swear because of vanity grin

DROP UR WHATSAPP NUMBER I'll SEND U SUB JUST FOR USING IPHONE SWEARS
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Stallion93(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Richardson001:

DROP UR WHATSAPP NUMBER I'll SEND U SUB JUST FOR USING IPHONE SWEARS
Check my signature
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2020
You know English and you're here wasting your talent grin werey
seanwilliam:
tie ti ta pau grin
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Olodonairaland:

apple has tried for iPhone 6, the phone has received bugs, security and soft update and upgrades consistently since mid 2015 no other phone manufacturer offers that the max you get is 2-3yrs updates.
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2020
elvischukie:

too harsh lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Apps From Ovi Store Using Firefox / The Infinix Race Bolt Q: Review And Specs / Phones Sold In Show Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.