Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? (4561 Views)

Help Move Entire Whatsapp Chat From Andoid To Iphone / Let's See Your Phone Home-screen (screenshot) / Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2020
KrazyDave16:

People will still buy in this naija, when iPhone 7 or 8 should be their focus if they want to remain in their ecosystem.
with ios 12 you're still not out if the ecosystem i use iPhone 6s and 11 nothing is worng using and iPhone 6 try not to mislead people and i think the iPhone 6 is the nest phone ever
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Stallion93:
Android has always been way ahead in the user interface of their OS, always listening to customers, taking complaints and addressing them while Apple would just be stubborn and not just care because they have the name but later would just give in because there’s nothing else to add. Apple is triving because of pure luck, let them hope their luck lasts a little more.
Currently using an iPhone now because nigerian girls too like vanity and i want to be a step further from eating that puna grin
stop saying what you dont how can you be lying out of ignorance like this......... apple has the best software support for all thier device with minimum of five years bugs and software updates
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Stallion93:
lol! I use an iPhone 8 64GB 1 of the cheap ones this days but was once a flagship. I don’t have to swear because of vanity grin
its still a flagship take your phone and another high end android thag was released in the same year and ask how much both will be valued you'd be surprised
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Richardson001:

DROP UR WHATSAPP NUMBER I'll SEND U SUB JUST FOR USING IPHONE SWEARS
i use i11 u gk send me sub too?
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Olodonairaland(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
IPhone 6 is good phone it's actually the breaking point for iphones
Vaselinelord:
apple has tried for iPhone 6, the phone has received bugs, security and soft update and upgrades consistently since mid 2015 no other phones manufacturer offers that the max you get is 2-3yrs updates.
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vaselinelord:
with ios 12 you're still not out if the ecosystem i use iPhone 6s and 11 nothing is worng using and iPhone 6 try not to mislead people and i think the iPhone 6 is the nest phone ever
Post was aimed at those who wants to get newer features Apple releases via iOS.
Not everyone is comfortable with having old features/hardware like you.
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Richardson001(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Vaselinelord:
i use i11 u gk send me sub too?

SEND ME UR WHATSAPP NUMBER AND PROVE
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Richardson001:

SEND ME UR WHATSAPP NUMBER AND PROVE
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Vaselinelord:
stop saying what you dont how can you be lying out of ignorance like this......... apple has the best software support for all thier device with minimum of five years bugs and software updates

Very true..but 5years updates with 5 changes

From ios 10 to 13 is there any major difference
I can bet you an Android update packs up to 6 gadgets, skins etc

Keep your five years update just imagine wat dey lunch on IOS 14 picture in picture wat ever dey call it that's been on Android for God knows wen

1 Like

Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Vaselinelord:
its still a flagship take your phone and another high end android thag was released in the same year and ask how much both will be valued you'd be surprised

Is now about the money now, so you mean the higher the money the better then device..
No doubt iPhone 8 still have a very good processor
But It still lacks a lot of things joor
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Keep your five years update just imagine wat dey lunch on IOS 14 picture in picture wat ever dey call it that's been on Android for God knows wen

whats with this inferiority complex user you wont see an ios user saying things like while there are many features the ios has which the latter doesnt whats with you people
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

are skins that important in a phone not everyone even uses themes
Re: Apple Launched Ios 14 And Why Is It Looking Like Andoid Home Screen? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Is now about the money now, so you mean the higher the money the better then device..
No doubt iPhone 8 still have a very good processor
But It still lacks a lot of things joor
its seems you have comprehension problem pls avoid me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phones Sold In Show Glasses / Naija Mp3 Site For Free / This Is The Latest MTN Plan Called Quick Wind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.