Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo (22113 Views)

Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by mamotalk: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2020
As the Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship primary kicks off in Edo State today, some top members of the party have started arriving in the state to observe the process.

Among those on ground is the Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed, who came into the state on Wednesday night.

Mohammed, who is the Chairman, PDP Electoral Committee for the Edo governorship primary, said, “We are going to deploy our experience in terms of exhibition and manifestation of internal party democracy to conduct a credible and acceptable primary election by doing justice to all involved and ensuring transparency in the process.”

The primary election, which was earlier slated for June 19 and 20,had been moved to June 23 and later rescheduled for June 25.

A total of 2,229 delegates are expected to decide who emerges as the candidate of the state governorship election scheduled for September 19.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, said the party followed due process in electing eligible delegates to vote the most suitable candidate among the array of eligible aspirants.

Four persons initially obtained the expression of interest and nomination forms and were screened and cleared to contest.

Apart from Governor Godwin Obaseki, the other aspirants are Gideon Ikhine, Ogbeide-Ihama and Kenneth Imasuagbon. Two of the aspirants are reported to have stepped down for Obaseki.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that Obaseki recently dumped the All Progressives Congressfollowing his disqualification from its primary election, and joined the PDP.

The winner of today’s primary will face the All Progressives Congress candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, who is one of the major contenders in the September 19 governorship election.

https://punchng.com/pdp-primary-bauchi-gov-arrives-in-edo/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Endlesspeace(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by yanabasee1(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Anneka101(f): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Newsflash: Obaseki would be elected as the Governorship candidate for the PDP.

Meanwhile welcome to Edo Mr Bala Mohammed.

Watching in 3D.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by dontro(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Ok. But I'm tired of APC/PDP shit. Same story, year after year. Mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Orion01(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Obaseki is a goal cheesy

8 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by boookworm: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Very good.

Obaseki is a goal.

Oshomole is a goner.

What's left now is for Giadom to annul the APC primary election and APC rendered without a candidate in the election.

I'm very sure Oshomole never saw this coming when he decided to flex his muscles as national chairman against obaseki..

And the party after party man (ize iyamu) will surely regret listening to Oshomole..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Brandstudio01: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
For warm up match
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Factfinder1(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
With tax payers money he arrived

11 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by EngineerBode: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Did he come with his Arewa billionaire sons? They should bring their super cars to show Edo state what their father did with their own state's resources

4 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Issoryt.

Thanks for coming = Big envelope
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by michoim(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Nonsense
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Jwonder(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
I’m glad PDP organized themselves fast, they should take advantage of the madness happening in APC.

Northerners are willing to give Edo back to PDP just to spite Oshiomole and the Ewedu Drug Baron.

Sai Baba!!!!, Party Supremacy grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Hedgedog: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Spacebookers association i hail oo
Roon9:
Hmm
gudnex22:
G
Endlesspeace:
Ok
I sell google voice
I am one pm away
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Esanboy111(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
They are acting as if they have the masses in heart. Greedy politicians
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Dailymice: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
grin
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by gudnex22(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
G for gone as in Tinubu is GONE
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by YorubaKinging: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
The Hausa-Fulani cabals are not the friends of the South

History has taught us that

It's now about to repeat itself

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by pabon(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
dontro:
Ok. But I'm tired of APC/PDP shit. Same story, year after year. Mtcheew
Lol
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by philEscobar(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
if only Ambode had acted as Obaseki hmmm.

please I am hungry e no easy to survive. someone please give me food to eat this morning.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Akaegwu(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Osho, you see your life?

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Roon9(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Not sure if am on Edoland or nairaland undecided

4 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by toogbasky(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Tax collectors according to Wike,,, Edo Account would suffer
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Ace5(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
WIth tax payers money indeed grin
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
good....jus give obaseki the slot and let's save this drama for the real contest...all i can say its that i just pity osho because i fear for his political career if obaseki wins his 2nd term again....apc cabals would be angry with him for losing edo to pdp because of his own selfish reason and he may decline politically.. .mk we jus de observ
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by agabusta: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Nigeria and hypocrisy. When Imo governor was to come to Edo for APC primaries, people were critical of him and calling him all sorts of names and even threatened him with violence.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by osesology(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Cool. This marks the beginning of the end of APC\Oshiomole in Edo state. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by XXLMANDIGO: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Everything Shengemenge... cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by DennisEche(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Obaseki is a goal

7 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Travel ban indeed
Make I travel go abj joor
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole / Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.