Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Klm Airlines To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Klm Airlines To Canada (2683 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Your Experience On Klm To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klm Airlines To Canada by AroDiva: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2011
Hello House,

Has anyone travelled to canada with klm enroute amsterdam? what was the experience like? how long did you wait for your connecting flight to and fro canada?

Thanks for being there always.
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by anfanio: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ask your travel agent, 4-6hrs is about average.
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by Dantecmu(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
Used KLM last yre to Canada wasn't a funny journey at all i would advise you to use an airline with a shorter wait time, i was in Amsterdam for 6hrs and it wasn't funny, check for airlines with less wait times , experience in summary was terrible the journey was just toooo long sometimes i wondered if i was on ma way to heaven,

My advice look for flights with lesser wait time ok, safe journey
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by anfanio: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2011
You have limited options. Try Air Canada. You are better off with the lay over time than to miss your connecting flight. Schipol Int Airport is good have fun there.
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by Dantecmu(m): 1:47am On Feb 01, 2011
anfanio:

You have limited options. Try Air Canada. You are better off with the lay over time than to miss your connecting flight. Schipol Int Airport is good have fun there.

Air Canada fly from Nigeria when where how?
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by AroDiva: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2011
many thanks y'all. i have already booked my flight with klm. waiting time from amsterdam to vancouver is 11hr(are u kiddin me, lol) coming back is worse but i intend to enjoy it as any other options means getting a US transit visa. heard the airport is fun albeit very busy. thanks again.
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by Dantecmu(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
Aro Diva:

many thanks y'all. i have already booked my flight with klm. waiting time from amsterdam to vancouver is 11hr(are u kiddin me, lol) coming back is worse but i intend to enjoy it as any other options means getting a US transit visa. heard the airport is fun albeit very busy. thanks again.

Did u just say 11hrs waiting time hahahahaha i wanna assume your a 1st time traveler or u haven't transited before, 11hrs your travel agency must have advised u wrongly wa u gonna be doing in schipol for 11hrs drinking coffeee or paying for wifi 2euro for 30mins to surf the internet , i bet u would be sleeping and also take into consideration that from schipol to Vancouver cant be less than 7hrs am finkin you would be spending 48hrs on this journey no shower no nothing babes i wish u all da best ok, and majority of the passengers you would be leaving from naija with might not be going to Vancouver so u no go fit even paddy wif person wey go keep u company for the 11hrs anyways have fun , for me any waiting time that exceeds 2hrs no way, those day i used to travel with an airline to england air afrique when i enter the final lap from istanbul to naija i ask ma self is it worth it ma mate don reach naija dey sleep, even when flying to US cant wait more than 2hrs have fun any way ,
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by amydonics: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
[tr]d u just say 11hrs waiting time hahahahaha i wanna assume your a 1st time traveler or u haven't transited before, 11hrs your travel agency must have advised u wrongly wa u gonna be doing in schipol for 11hrs drinking coffeee or paying for wifi 2euro for 30mins to surf the internet , i bet u would be sleeping and also take into consideration that from schipol to Vancouver cant be less than 7hrs am finkin you would be spending 48hrs on this journey no shower no nothing babes i wish u all da best ok, and majority of the passengers you would be leaving from naija with might not be going to Vancouver so u no go fit even paddy wif person wey go keep u company for the 11hrs anyways have fun , for me any waiting time that exceeds 2hrs no way, those day i used to travel with an airline to england air afrique when i enter the final lap from istanbul to naija i ask ma self is it worth it ma mate don reach naija dey sleep, even when flying to US cant wait more than 2hrs have fun any way , [/tr] [url][/url]

Did you just said from Istanbul to Nigeria on Afrique, are you sure you have been to the airport befor?
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by noblegas2(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2011
You woulda been better off wiv UNITED AIRLINES!!!
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by gistcity(m): 1:30am On Nov 28, 2020
KLM airlines is one of the nicest in the world
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by MoniJesuloba: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please, I made a booking to fly a KLM Airline from Nigeria to Calgary, there will be a stop over at Amsterdam, do I need a transit visa for a stop over. Kindly guide me.

Thank you
Re: Klm Airlines To Canada by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
MoniJesuloba:
Please, I made a booking to fly a KLM Airline from Nigeria to Calgary, there will be a stop over at Amsterdam, do I need a transit visa for a stop over. Kindly guide me.

Thank you
no transit visa requirement

(1) (Reply)

USA Visa Fees Now #59,200 / Belgium! Belgium! ! Belgium! ! ! / New In Lag! Directions Pls ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.