Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 PM

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market (50253 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Afodot0022:

Pls dont even bother wasting on fixing screen cos the amount is close to getting a new one. The very first day i bought my own samsung smart tv 40 inch, about hanging on the wall, na so the tv fall down flat break. I just had to abandon it and looking forward to buy another tv..now this infinix tv dey enter my eye but i hope na better tv o...
Ƭhis is a business of product. Instead of hoping why not do your research? ask questions, watch videos, findout what the minimum a smarttv should have in terms of specification to actually be regarded as a smarttv.
No one is stopping you from doing these.
The smarttv business is not a new line, make your own inquiry.
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by KINGCHUKWU(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Infinix...people wey no see phone do well na im I go carry money go buy there inferior material....darh!!!!!
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Andrew13: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Xiaomi fan boys go yab una tire lol
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Flytime: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Mr man no smart comes with Higher Android version I use Hisense 4K UHD smart TV and it's all older version of Android this older version are more stable and smooth stop confusing people with Android 7 or 10. Any smart TV that carries Android 7 and above will cost nothing less than 900k and get ready for the bugs that comes with it
you're wrong about the smoothness, higher Android versions are smootherit depends on how polished they are
The older versions probably needs little or no polishing to be smooth.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by olujosh301(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Alfred234:

I guess so but the screen is not really bright because i check the specs and the screen is maxed at 300nits of brightness.
Even my phone is about 500nits of brightness.

that means it might not even support hdr

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by RealEzee(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Apologize:
Xiaomi Fanboys are Speechless. Its like always insulting someone for using a bicycle while you drive a Peaguot 504. Then boom the person gets A Ferrari just to let you know that you're not on the same level. grin
speechless as how kwa? Abi you think it's only phone xaiomi does ni? Abi inferiority complex is affecting you that you can't leave xaiomi out of your mouth ni?
Google is your friend :

https://xiaomi-mi.com/tv-sets/

Check out their products and stop displaying ignorance Abeg.

This move by infinix is welcomed, I don't mind getting it if it's worth the price and durability.

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
I bet you Tecno would lunch it own soon
Nobody wan carry last
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Iblak: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2020
pheranme9:
I'm a graphics designer i design logo, flyers, business card and music art cover check my signature for more details

Nice one bro. please check my signature for free advertisement
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by D4donnn: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
nzeobi:

Bro abeg have you tried that Lloyd or do you know if its a good brand.

Personally I haven't but I don't think there's anything wrong with it , I think I checked for the reviews on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Afodot0022(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Ƭhis is a business of product. Instead of hoping why not do your research? ask questions, watch videos, findout what the minimum a smarttv should have in terms of specification to actually be regarded as a smarttv.
No one is stopping you from doing these.
The smarttv business is not a new line, make your own inquiry.

Pls i dont get you. What are you saying
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Bahddo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Apologize:
Xiaomi Fanboys are Speechless. Its like always insulting someone for using a bicycle while you drive a Peaguot 504. Then boom the person gets A Ferrari just to let you know that you're not on the same level. grin
poor ignorant soul, na today Xiaomi start to make TV? They even have laptops, monitors, smart cleaning robots, fitness bands, etc.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by CaptainStephen(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
ejanla077:

If you have a Bluetooth or wireless enabled tv.. Check your android phone settings and look for an app. CAST.. It will project ur phone screen into the tv
Thanks..lol I understand what you mean.

Thanks bro
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by maxzzo1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hope it has parts and has a strong power surge cos NEPA still dey ooo
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Small080(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
I think this tv no go get virus like their phone
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Perfectscribe(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
TV looks cool but the price is high for a brand just moving into TV production.

By the way, I create animation video ad. Hit me up if you need a video for your services
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Ezlynn: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow! This is a wonderful innovation from infinix.

Meanwhile do you know you can take your account with your everywhere you go via GTBank Mobile Wallet? All you need is dial the USSD code *737# on your mobile phone to get started, and you can manage your account, and also perform swift and safe transactions on the go.

Don't be left out, simply dial *737*0# to open a functional account and get started, no BVN required.
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Afodot0022:

Pls i dont get you. What are you saying
I am saying, do a strict research concerning this product before purchasing it.
Infinix is known for showing something different when actually selling something different. Do your findings till you are certain the infinix tv is what you want, otherwise abandoned the quest.
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by chealmai: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Life is beautiful if you follow the right source, we are here to treat you right. Clearing and forwarding is my job, you ship it we clear it

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by brothaken: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
KrazyDave16:

What's not making sense is the lack of a spec sheet.
I'm judging from what I could dig off the web.

Saw this on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWx_idlqgf0
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
If infinix can lie about something as obvious as an mtkp35 chipset housing a 48mp camera lens, when infinix actually used a cheap interpolated 13mp camera lens, which could actually be an 8mp lens interpolated as 13mp, then published as a 48mp lens... Don't bother yourself getting anything infinix. It's a scam, Transision is only here to steal and to destroy Nigerians.
Time for Nigerians to avoid anything Transission like a plague.
You think I am lying, see for yourself.
Keba619:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oou1iL7d6o

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by KrazyDave16(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
brothaken:

Saw this on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWx_idlqgf0
The video gan...Is funny and lacking
Even YouTube is telling me it's specially made for kids undecided
Anyhow I'm sure a proper review will show up.
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Hefymicky001: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2020
D4donnn:
Let's watch the magic unfold but I can confidently say a ton of you saying this is a great deal , will most definitely pick an Hisense , lg , or Samsung TV over this . Anyways let me see how this tv would fair when compared to a 1080p Lloyd tv of 43 inches sold for 55k on jumia .

And mind you na Hisense I they manage o no one should come after me o
give them sometime will ya, as far as we know this a new venture fir infinix.
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by nightbuzzer: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2020
Flytime:
you're wrong about the smoothness, higher Android versions are smootherit depends on how polished they are
The older versions probably needs little or no polishing to be smooth.
nope im right . older versions are more stable for smart tv . my Hisense cost about 200k+ and its older version
Re: Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market by Horlaarr: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Which??
MamadouJ:

There are others with lower prices sir and with even better specs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application / See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.