Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole (1785 Views)

2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by ganisucks(f): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020

The governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and ministers may have joined forces in alliance with President Muhammadu Buhari to tentatively seal the ousting of Adams Oshiomhole from the leadership of the party.
A minister close to President Buhari was reported earlier this week to have cautioned that he will not speak yet on the conflicts ravaging the APC.

The minister was previously linked to a force in the APC plotting the removal of Oshiomhole from the party’s leadership.

Several other ministers were gathered to be working clandestinely mobilizing support for the APC NEC meeting scheduled for Thursday convened by Victor Giadom who President Buhari endorsed as APC acting national chairman after the ousting of Oshiomhole by the Court of Appeal.

The national chairman has been the major stake of APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in the ruling party since the alliance. The stake has now be taken away, and currently held by a political actor close to a prominent minister in President Buhari’s cabinet.

Meanwhile, Director-General of Progressives Governors Forum, Salihu Lukman, who coordinates the organizational structure of the APC governors, has intensified mobilization of committed APC members and leaders to queue behind President Buhari for the success of the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting scheduled for Thursday in Abuja under the guise of resolving the conflicts ravaging the ruling party in an obvious asymmetric party patronage and stakes among the legacy parties.

Lukman in a statement on Wednesday, declared: “with all the confusion as to who is our presiding officer, coupled with the fact that the most important structure that is saddled with the responsibility of convening meetings of all organs of the party is fractured and entangled in webs of legal cases, it is either the confusion is allowed to continue and eventually end with the demise of the party, or our leaders find a way to save the party.”

The president’s endorsed APC acting National Chairman, Victor Giadom, convened the NEC meeting with the backing of President Buhari on Thursday. It is obvious that ACN could have weak representation with the exclusion of Oshiomhole at the Thursday meeting.

https://nationaldailyng.com/apc-governors-ministers-align-with-buhari-against-oshiomhole-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Brandstudio01: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Funny enough both president Buhari and Tinubu been quiet
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Emmacolinho(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
APC and PDP are the major problems we face in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by sLentlover7778(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Tinubu introduce O to Gee..he should have a taste of his products...

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
How many Governors?
At least 13 Governors are with Tinubu
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Racoon(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari have been showing his true colour but it seems only the northern hawks around him coded the message a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Validated: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
ganisucks:

https://nationaldailyng.com/apc-governors-ministers-align-with-buhari-against-oshiomhole-tinubu/

I thought they claimed that Asiwaju Jagaban Borgu of Africa has server housing the database of APC members in his bedroom? what is this now?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by SweetiliciousD: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
E Don cast

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by helinues: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
grin grin

We read something more damaging that this before 2019 presidential election
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by tayebest(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari doesn't know who he is trying politics with, lol. Someone who brought you to limelight after several trials.

Tinubu is just so wise than engaging himself with some sort of media rascality. Buhari on the other hand is so clueless for taking side in APC's rumble...

Bubu will be shamed today!
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by XXLMANDIGO: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Patiently waiting as things unfold... cool
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by twodee75: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:
Buhari doesn't know who he is trying politics with, lol. Someone who brought you to limelight after several trials.

Tinubu is just so wise than engaging himself with some sort of media rascality. Buhari on the other hand is so clueless for taking side in APC's rumble... Frankly speaking, is not only Tinubu that crown PMB as a president....is a collective effort....do u think only ACN or CPC or APGA can single handedly disthrone PDP....so is a combined effort from all major opposition parties then.....and they all enjoying it now......so let stop the idea of Tinubu make him Buhari the president....abeg

Bubu will be shamed today!
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by tayebest(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2020
twodee75:
Frankly speaking, is not only Tinubu that crown PMB as a president....is a collective effort....do u think only ACN or CPC or APGA can single handedly disthrone PDP....so is a combined effort from all major opposition parties then.....and they all enjoying it now......so let stop the idea of Tinubu make him Buhari the president....abeg

Who do you think was the brain behind such brilliant moves? if it was very easy, Buhari would have won since 2003! undecided
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Omon605(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Validated:

I thought they claimed that Asiwaju Jagaban Borgu of Africa has server housing the database of APC members in his bedroom? what is this now?

What is the resolution of the NEC meeting? Exercise little patience now till 6pm. When the outcome of the NEC meeting comes out then you can question whether Jagaban has the influence to affect the party structure or not because to me, am just observing to see how the whole event will unfold. Thanks
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Great2017: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2020
myboy2111:
How many Governors?
At least 13 Governors are with Tinubu
Can you name the governors?
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Omon605(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Great2017:
Can you name the governors?

Can you name those that are against Oshiomhole and Jagaban?
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Tinubu is over doing things nah

If he's allowed to wield such power all the time,

He might end up overthrowing Buhari self

I would have loved that if he's the achieving type but his leadership brings thuggery, poverty, oppression, immorality, disunity, division, bribery and corruption

As long as he receives bribe, he can even put devil in power, and Nigeria needs to heal!

We don't need leaders like Tinubu

So if true, I am with Buhari on this one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Funny enough both president Buhari and Tinubu been quiet
Silent while their body language speaks for them
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Goldencheese(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
APC might not survive this crisis as s party. Nigeria should just outgrow these selfish politicians.
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by JAMO84: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2020
All I know is that, should Buhari make the mistake of teaming up with Ameachi and other renegades in the APC to destroy Tinubu, he should know that he would be destroying the north along with it.

Yoruba will see it as a betrayal. After we made a serial loser like Buhari to realize his perennial presidential ambition, any attack against Asiwaju will be treated as an attack against all the Yoruba race.

Should we be forced to team up with the politically naive Igbo and the resourceful South south, the north will not smell aso rock in the next 300 years.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by FlordFlorez(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2020
myboy2111:
How many Governors? At least 13 Governors are with Tinubu
audio 13.
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Somodooo: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Nyamuri:
Lol. That's wishful thinking, who are those governors pls? Don't forget, even in his stronghold of SW, akeredu and fayemi are not in his camp.. so basically he has only 2 loyalists in SW
haaaa e don shele
every abokii to his kettle

IJOBA2 imhotep lzaa Gandollaar helinues Simplyleo come and see ooo

abokis don dey leave my yeroba people oo
chaiii politics na bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by 7lives: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Nyamuri:
Lol. That's wishful thinking, who are those governors pls? Don't forget, even in his stronghold of SW, akeredu and fayemi are not in his camp.. so basically he has only 2 loyalists in SW

Fi ara bale, watch and learn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by fyneguy: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2020
grin

I bet the NEC meeting will end up setting up a reconciliation committee.

Buhari knows well enough to not allow decisions that will further polarise the Party. I am sure.
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Gandollaar(f): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
haaaa e don shele
every abokii to his kettle

IJOBA2 imhotep lzaa Gandollaar helinues Simplyleo come and see ooo

abokis don dey leave my yeroba people oo
chaiii politics na bastard
My succubus Helinues will not like this at all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Somodooo: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
My succubus Helinues will not like this at all
helinues honney
come here now!
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Gandollaar(f): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Patiently waiting as things unfold... cool
Pardon my digression, are you the real mandigo of xxxxxxxx fame?
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Gandollaar(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
helinues honney
come here now!
My heart sunk when I read you call my baby honey. Be kiafu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Somodooo: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
My heart sunk when I read you call my baby honey. Be kiafu!
yes ma

1 Like

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by blinking001(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2020
JAMO84:
All I know is that, should Buhari make the mistake of teaming up with Ameachi and other renegades in the APC to destroy Tinubu, he should know that he would be destroying the north along with it.

Yoruba will see it as a betrayal. After we made a serial loser like Buhari to realize his perennial presidential ambition, any attack against Asiwaju will be treated as an attack against all the Yoruba race.

Should we be forced to team up with the politically naive Igbo and the resourceful South south, the north will not smell aso rock in the next 300 years.

I AM DONE TALKING
We need a united south to end this nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The North Has Been Feeding The South Before Independence-photo Speaks / IPOB Members Weep As Anglican Priest Throw Them And Their Thanksgiving Chicken O / #ENDSARS: MURIC Urges Protesters To Disband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.