Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

What To Do When You're Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do When You're Broke (1217 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / If You're Broke in Nigeria It's Your Fault, See Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You're Broke by IdeasPro(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
***Introduction***

First of all, let me introduce myself so that you know who I am. I created the highly successful free digital marketing training thread on this Nairaland platform to teach my readers and followers how to make money online with little investment.

(Side note: If you're in a hurry, quickly scroll down now and download our free ebook to your computer for later reading.)

As a digital marketer myself, I know a lot about legitimate online business opportunities that exist and which will work here in Nigeria. So, I can advise you on the best business to start with little money on the internet.

Now, this is what you can do when you are broke: fix or solve problems and/or gratify desires of a group of people who are in need of desperate solution. And this is how to go about it. If you're broke and want to end poverty and lack for good, you can quickly turn your skills, talents, passion, interests, hobbies, knowledge, experience, etc into starting an online business from the comfort of your home. And it’s doable!

There is nothing complicated about this. If you can read and write and you're not congenitally lazy, you can start an online business from home or anywhere you are and make money on a regular basis. All you need to succeed is to identify problems and fix them.

For instance, if you're a freelance content writer for hire, look out for online business owners who need content and provide freelance writing services for them. Yes, you'll face keen competition globally but you can develop USP (unique selling proposition) for your business to stand out from the crowd and get clients.

I felt touched when I saw people online especially on this Nairaland forum at the peak of the coronavirus pandemic dropping their bank account numbers soliciting for cash stimulus and palliatives. They could as well invested the time in doing that to building a simple website or starting a blog and making money from home.

***How Much Can You Make When You Start Your Own Business Online?***

My honest answer is, "It depends on what you can do and are good at!" You can make $1000 a month online if you're religious about building your internet business to solve problems and/or fill needs and gaps in the marketplace.

For example, if you know how to do research and write SEO articles, you can start freelance writing business and charge your clients per word. If you know a lot about cooking African and Nigerian foods, you can create a blog around cooking recipes. Thereafter, regularly update and monetize your blog with Google Adsense codes, sell advertising spaces or sell your own digital products and services.

There are Nigerians who are regularly making $5000 per month online without breaking a sweat. It simply boils down to how good you are on the internet about your target online business opportunity and your target audience's trust/belief in your expertise.

Yes, I'll not mince words about it. There is a lot to learn about starting an online business successfully and profitably. There is no doubt about that because nothing good in life comes on a platter of gold. But little by little an elephant is eaten! However, it's a business where you can learn, earn and thrive from anywhere in the world.

Being a self employed entrepreneur and working from home on a daily basis is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone. No boss ordering you around, no office politics and no tribalism in promotions and all that stinking stuffs common with corporate cubicles.

I've also discovered that making $200, $500 or $1500 every month consistently can go a long way to pay the bills for majority of Nigerian families and homes. The best part is that you can start it as a side hustle or business and still be fine until you finally quit your day job.

***This is What I've Done to Help You End Poverty and Lack for Good!***

First, I'll be publishing actionable content and online business tips regularly as time permits me on this thread which will guide you to start a profitable online business using your skills and talents. I'll be teaching you legitimate online business opportunities I've personally used or researched to get you started in the areas of your interest.

Secondly, I've written a free ebook in PDF which you can download from my website, read it and implement the steps to starting an online business right away. You don't have to buy anything from me or sign up to get the free ebook download.

Click here to download the free ebook on how to make $1000 a month online from scratch

Thirdly, come back to this thread after reading the free electronic book and ask questions on the areas you need clarifications or have doubts about its workability. I'll be available to answer all your questions and tell you what will work for you and what will not.

Fourthly, you can chip in any topic or subject you want me to discuss or enlighten you on. I'll be glad to help on my best effort basis. As the common saying goes, "Knowledge is power" and I dare to add this, "Knowledge applied is wealth."

Finally, don’t forget to click the link above to get a copy of my free ebook, "How to Make $1000 a Month Online from Scratch" from the link above.

I’m waiting for your comments, contributions and to answer your questions. You'll NEVER be BROKE again, EVER! AMEN!!!

You'll succeed and make money online!

Yours truly,
IdeasPro.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When You're Broke by IdeasPro(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Quick Update:

I noticed the link to the free e-book download was not opening. I've rectified it so that anyone who couldn't do so before can now get it straight to his laptop or smartphone. Cheers!
Re: What To Do When You're Broke by Qulink1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Following this thread back to back,
Thanks for the Ebook boss.
Back to reading mode
Re: What To Do When You're Broke by Qulink1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
IdeasPro:
Quick Update:

I noticed the link to the free e-book download was not opening. I've rectified it so that anyone who couldn't do so before can now get it straight to his laptop or smartphone. Cheers!
Yes Boss,
It's now working

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You're Broke by IdeasPro(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Qulink1:

Yes Boss,
It's now working

Thank you, great pal!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You're Broke by biggy12: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Are you a student? Do you need additional source of income ? Are you a corp member? Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash, Struggle no more �.......... The bussiness is about digital marketing of forever living product. Requirement your phone, Laptop and your advertisement money of which you are not giving me. Am not collecting a dime from anyone. Interested persons can chat me up https:///53ux15

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You're Broke by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You're Broke by IdeasPro(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Techywizard:
Hello sir,
thanks for the e-book,
for me my storry of struggling to provide even for myself may cover this page, this is what i have the zeal for but no money to get PC and start something, am currently summarizing a course on email copywriting, last week i lost my android smart phone,right now am logged-in with a button phone which is limited to some curve of the course.

please nairalanders i need your help so that i can get a mini laptop and start freelancing.

UBA
O.O.J.
thanks
every excuse not to achieve success of your own is not acceptable. go and get a day job even if it is menial, save and do the business of your passion.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You're Broke by IdeasPro(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2020
This is how to make money with a website quickly. Create a blog and content and use it for a web page. Set up a sales funnel and run Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords). Target only your primary keyword and 2 to 3 secondary keywords maximum. Watch your ads. If the results are okay, start aggressive organic search results and content marketing drive to get the best of two worlds. I hope this can create an income flow this week for you. Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When You're Broke by ambitiouschap17: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ideaspro boss, can I get an expired domain for an affiliate marketing. And which hosting and domain name registrar will not put hole into my pocket
Re: What To Do When You're Broke by IdeasPro(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Ideaspro boss, can I get an expired domain for an affiliate marketing. And which hosting and domain name registrar will not put hole into my pocket
Yes, an expired domain name with history is very good. You have a good idea and you can run with it. Meanwhile, click here for a reliable and cheap web hosting. Your total cost will be less than N10,000 for a whole year.

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home / NMFB Loan / Credit Card For Salary Earners In Lagos And It's Environments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.