Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake (62069 Views)

Chris Hemsworth Shares Photos From $30,000 Per Week Private Island In Fiji / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by WriterNig: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Nigerian internet sensation Ikorodu Bois have earned an invite to the world premiere of Netflix action thriller, Extraction 2 after making a remake of the first trailer.

The Ikorudu Bois created and shared their remake of the trailer of the first film on their Twitter page.

“We so much love this movie and we hope @chrishemsworth and @netflix sees this remake, pls retweet” they captioned the video which showed their shot-by-shot version of the trailer.

The producers of Extraction, Anthony Russo and Joseph Russo, collectively known as the Russo brothers praised the remake and also invited the boys for the world premiere of the sequel of the film.

“This is awesome! We would love to have you guys at the #Extraction 2 premiere…DM us and we’ll get you there!”

Chris Hemsworth, the star of the film, reposted the remake on his Instagram page.

“huge shout out to these amazing young film makers @ikorodu_bois for recreating @extraction trailer shot for shot! I think your version might be better than the original !! @netflixfilm”, he captioned.

Extraction’s director Sam Hargrave also shared the video and wrote

“So awesome!! These amazing young filmmakers from Nigeria recreated the #Extraction trailer shot for shot. Such ingenuity!! Bravo. Link to their full-length original video on twitter in my bio. CHECK IT OUT! @netflixfilm @netflix @chrishemsworth #youngfilmmakers #cool #bravo #encore”

The Ikorodu Bois have gained fame for mimicking music videos and film trailers. In April, they were praised by Spanish actor Álvaro Morte, the lead character of Netflix Spanish drama series, Money Heist. The boys have also earned recognition and praise from major Hollywood stars such as Will Smith and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

https://m.guardian.ng/life/ikorodu-bois-earn-invite-from-russo-brothers-chris-hemsworth-after-remake-of-extraction-trailer/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Russo_Brothers/status/1275888415330824192

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrishemsworth/status/1275941747374391297

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLHR9s5M68E

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by WriterNig: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by sugabwoy(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one

FTC dedicated to ikorodu bois...

God no go shame us

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Jaypointednose(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ikorodu_bois to d world �

300 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Africana1123(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Make I join you grin grin

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by kollinskollins(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
The boys too good. Dem sabi die

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Haywhymido(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
good news for them

47 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by potent5(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dayum.

These kids are da bomb!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by oluwasegun007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Very creative performance from those boiz...

Correct representation of the movies scenes.

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by lexdany(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
those guys are really making waves. cheesy

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Opperwezen(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
INGENIOUS!!!

I love the way they improvised.

198 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Goldenheart(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Me Likey Likey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sometimes I ask if we have any NGO or governmental agency that’s about citizen welfare

These kids are rare gem if you don’t know, I watched the video and I was held in awe

Forget those music videos dem Dey do, watch this and appreciate greatness

I’m selling my MacBook Pro at an affordable price, click on the link and make your offer

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/1380#91059320

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by OakConsultNG: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by noble2faith(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lesson Learnt!

Don't be discouraged in Life!

Whatever you find doing do it well.

I could remember when some guys on this platform were always labelling the Ikorodu bois with negative words. Where are they now? I believe some of them are here reading about their moving forward.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Very creative. If only some Nigerian girls could be this creative, they prefer to shake bum bum and show their unclad bodies on instagram. It is such a pity they have no single atom of SENSE.

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Seventy7kings: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ikorodu bois to the world cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by SmartyPants(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
As some foolish nigerians continue to embarass us, every day many others are making us proud.

Nigerians are simply gifted. Imagine what these boys may pull off with some professional training and a good budget.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by fr3do(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Soft
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by FlackoJodye: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
WOW,Thank God for these kids oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Cmanforall: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Cool
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Just saw it too on Twitter
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by freshkpomo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
When opportunity and preparation meets.

Together we can make Nigeria better �.

Say no to old leaders �.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA ��

8 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
They don blow

They are trending worldwide

8 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Toks2008(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
The gift of a man makes way for him

29 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Rilwayne001: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Those boys are going higher. The creativity in their work is amazing. Their talent would have been better tapped had they been born in advanced countries. But then......pray they find more win in this audition.

I enjoyed their mimicking of Roddy Ricch's 'the box' the most. Really fascinating.

19 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by vicoloni(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
I remember how some dumb fellas bashed them here on nairaland for being talentless now the song don change.

My people anything you do passionately go blow. Even the crooners of I'm a goat and I'm a cow are topping charts back to back.

Hustle o...

106 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.