Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake (62065 Views)

Chris Hemsworth Shares Photos From $30,000 Per Week Private Island In Fiji / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by MintPrinting: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wheelbarrow as a get away car? Simply ingenious!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by degreatstalion: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
potent5:
Dayum.
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by blingxx(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
kheny12:
I remember when some people's are saying trash about this ikorodu-bois.Some says they were not funny,they should be in school.Now see what grace and talent have for them.I pray God should bless me too and locate my helper to me.

I'm not saying school is scam but undecided ...how many pple school don epp ?

1 Like

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wonderful. Make Dem no catch coro sha. Extraction of coro might be mission impossible
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Discombulator: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Talented kids
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by victorazyvictor(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
They no remake when he was inside water. grin
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by liveyourlife007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
nice
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Ifybwoy7: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
the russo brothers knows them now. they might justa start having hollywood roles in no time. #grace

3 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by litathom(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chai, and I was bashing them back then
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by StagethemTVee: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Haba! Celebrate good thing o
Army10:
Epic? Such an empty statement, I'm sure that it's his aide that wrote after seeing the mentions in his timeline.
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
SmartyPants:
As some foolish nigerians continue to embarass us, every day many others are making us proud.

Nigerians are simply gifted. Imagine what these boys may pull off with some professional training and a good budget.

Human resources in nearly every ramification abound in this country.... The average Nigerian is super gifted in one way or another.

Poor leadership remains our ruin!!!

I see and picture Nigerians excelling greatly in:

1. Every sporting activity including swimming and diving.
2. Robotics.
3. Scientific research of far reaching lengths.
4. Movie production.
5. Military and Warfare
6. Manufacturing and Exports.
7. Etc...

What a Shame!!!
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by StagethemTVee: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not the editor bro, the cinematographer should take that and more. H did the framing of the shots, the action sequence, the camera movement,the cinematographer and the actors did almost all the work. Editor just had to follow the timeline in the orginal trailer.
oglalasioux:
The editor should take 60% of the praise. He or she did a great job.
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by martowskin1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Army10:
Epic? Such an empty statement, I'm sure that it's his aide that wrote after seeing the mentions in his timeline.

and ur hatred couldn't see where he posted their video in his IG page, giving them kudos, your hate was so deep that u couldn't see where the producer of the movie is taking them to extraction 2 movie premier.... ur hate was so dark that u didn't see Netflix giving them kudos.... instead of this ur negative energy, read and don't post... Nigerians and bad belle

3 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Burgerlomo: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
These guys are genius in Arnold's voice. grin

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Okoroawusa: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is beautiful!!
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Neddyogu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
They have done well for themselves. Kudos to'em
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by 49cents(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Fineboy444:
Very creative. If only some Nigerian girls could be this creative, they prefer to shake bum bum and show their unclad bodies on instagram. It is such a pity they have no single atom of SENSE.

Leave nigerian girls alone abeg...

1 Like

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by ruggedtimi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow sabi pass some nollywood directors and actors
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by FlackoJodye: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
glink2015:
While some Igbo people are abusing them on , nairaland and other social media platform, foreign movies producers pick them up to appreciate their creativity ..
Naija is the home of tribalism and wickedness...if it's not my bloda, whatsoever he or she is doing is nonsense mentality has finished us.

One foolish Igbo person will definitely quote my post...
Come to think of it,your d cursed person here,im igbo and ive always rode for these kids,i mean they kids why shuld u be tribalising them,,guy ur 26 and still on this igbo yoruba shit?some people are obviously built to amount to nothing in life free village people smh

2 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Mowsid(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Naija to the world
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by AntiWailer: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by LaReinaa(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
When God what’s your pick your call.
they’re really good.
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by nokatakata: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Imagine small boys like these doing something creative and positive in that same ikorodu while some cursed adult carry cultism for head dey kill themselves up and down.
I will advise these boys to move out of that place when they return to Nigeria if they are able to travel abroad as they are promised, because if them come back to naira and return to that ikorodu, all these useless agbaya cultists and agberos will start disturbing them and asking them for their share like say dem follow them hustle the money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Emilokoiyawon: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by seanwilliam(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
noble2faith:
Lesson Learnt!

Don't be discouraged in Life!

Whatever you find doing do it well.

I could remember when some guys on this platform were always labelling the Ikorodu bois with negative words. Where are they now? I believe some of them are here reading about their moving forward.
lol ..na oloriburuku dem be..I still know one or two monikers wey don curse these boys before.. they are gnashing their teeth now grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ikorodu Bois has done it again!
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by okikijamal(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Sometimes I ask if we have any NGO or governmental agency that’s about citizen welfare

These kids are rare gem if you don’t know, I watched the video and I was held in awe

Forget those music videos dem Dey do, watch this and appreciate greatness

I’m selling my MacBook Pro at an affordable price, click on the link and make your offer

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/1380#91059320

How much you wan sell am, bro?
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by OhiOfIhima: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
I can't wait to have Extraction 2.... great movie mennnh.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Yankee101: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yep. Their day don break

God blesses ALL legitimate, consistent hardwork

ALL
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by BENEAMATA: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Great is Great . never underate not .
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
okikijamal:

How much you wan sell am, bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.