Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri (54722 Views)

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by JastSiryin(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:
Tinubu never lost a political battle unlike Buhari and his gang who were serial losers before Tinubu came to their aid. Even Obasanjo that humiliated Buhari severally before Tinubu came to his aid. That Obasanjo fears Tinubu. The whole Afenifere council of useless Elders that ganged up with Obasanjo against Tinubu were humiliated and disgraced single handedly by Tinubu.

Tinubu humiliated and disgraced Reno Omokirikiri's benefactor, so what do you expect from such a bitter nincompoop?

Just watch the Jagaban's next move. He talks less but he is a ruthless political strategist.
Why all the dick sucking? How has all these political shenanigans helped your life

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
escohido123:

U guys are politically relegated.
Well-done APC.
D afonjas will learn not to betray others in their next life.

You Igbos have been saying the same thing for years and Asiwaju is still standing, waxing stronger, more popular, more relevant, more powerful and prosperous than all you 5% votes villagers combined.

grin

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by authentic18: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:
Tinubu never lost a political battle unlike Buhari and his gang who were serial losers before Tinubu came to their aid. Even Obasanjo that humiliated Buhari severally before Tinubu came to his aid. That Obasanjo fears Tinubu. The whole Afenifere council of useless Elders that ganged up with Obasanjo against Tinubu were humiliated and disgraced single handedly by Tinubu.

Tinubu humiliated and disgraced Reno Omokirikiri's benefactor, so what do you expect from such a bitter nincompoop?

Just watch the Jagaban's next move. He talks less but he is a ruthless political strategist.

Igbos are learners, you wonder why they are losers and floor mops in Nigeria.

grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Pondeck: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
AFONJA'S will remain a slave to the North.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
authentic18:

Tinubu can’t be president in 2023. The Biafra agitation has changed the tides. He’s a bad chess player. I’m thinking Amaechi might just be given the next ticket.

What is that?

Irrelevant 5% losers feeling funky..

grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Useless criminal Lagos drug dealer

Just give us you own CV Mr Somodooo even your moniker tells you must be very reckless and poor

OH you
Just join Nairaland on the 13th
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by ejanla077: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
oluwamile:
.total crap
I see we are quick to judge and to pull people down by our words and utterances
I am not a politician,but Tinubu is a master class politician
This Apc crises has shown how terrible our judiciary,give confusing and useless judgement
How can u ask a deputy national secretary of a party to take affairs of a political party
There is secretary,vice chairman,deputy vice chairman
Our judiciary is a show of mockery

Can you tell me the hand he can play...

He did not win lagos for APC..
he does not own 50% of lagos federal votes..

He did not win south west for apc.
He is totally not necessary for apc as things stand now, he is at d mercy of buhari...

Any threat from him. He will hear from efcc, securities and exchange commission and lots of fg attack dogs..

He can only be mellow and humble like Osinbajo and remain a willing tool.
Lagos can easily be taken away from him

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Where is that bighead9?
Has he seen this post?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
duro4chang:
Can you all see how Tinubu's enemies are making him popular?
Before who doesn't know bola tinubu, former governor of Lagos state
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Galloman(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you are happy about the travail of Tinubu, hope your region is in line for 2023 presidency? As it stands, only south west is a southern region in equation for 2023 presidency.
Do not be happy over a situation that benefit you not.
If the northern cabal eventually succeeded in their quest for 2023 presidency, no one should cry of being marginalised because you never stands against it.
May Nigeria succeed.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Bighead9: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
Where is that bighead9?
Has he seen this post?

Obaseki, coma and carry your twin Sister MajorOvakporaye. grin grin grin grin grin

Below is the picture of MajorOvakporaye, she is Obaseki's twin Sister. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by IMMUNO1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

For me, I see this more as an advise and information from Reno to Tinubu than mockery. If I am Tinubu, I will call Reno to thank him for the exposition.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Will every body be in PDP, if your theory is right, where will your Amaechi, El-Rufai actualize their ambitions? U a novice in politics

Was everybody in APC when Buhari became the President in 2015 and secured second term in office in 2019 ? I'm not a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria, so drop that "your Amaechi,El-Rufai" stuff.

If as a "Professor" of political science you could only raise a question of Amaechi and El-Rufai's ambitions here,it shows how shallow minded you're in politics that you claim to know so much about ! I'm sorry,you can't see the big picture 'cause majority of you have been programmed not to be able to see beyond your nose !

Like I said earlier, this is North vs South contest for the soul of 2023 and even beyond ! Buhari is not a politician; he is a tribal lord with ethnic agenda up his sleeve. He won't handover to a Southerner and as such does not need APC again. He would destroy the party structure that brought him to power so as to pave way for another northerner in opposition party. What you're witnessing now is deliberate weakening of APC capacity which will ultimately lead to its death before 2023.
Southerners are too politically naive to realise or see the picture being painted here.

You are bothered about Amaechi and El-Rufai political ambitions but you're not bothered about Buhari lopsided appointments and the country security apparatus clearly dominated by ethnic fulani ! You must think all these are mere coincident.

This is not any theory man,it is the reality you're staring at without knowing it ! If you have the means,get out of that country before 2023 as there is high possibility of unprecedented political crisis that may lead to serious bloodbaths.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by trutht828: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
duro4chang:

Making him popular my foot.

Buhari used Tinubu and dumped him like a used menstruation pad. So, shut up and go and lick your wound in one corner.

Tinubu the sophisticated slowpoke
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Edge1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by trutht828: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Tinubu, the sophisticated morron, has lost this one. I'm sure the supporters of Awo in the 1960s to 1980s also repeated the same nonsense you wrote up there.

Those who pushed Abiola to declare himself as President too must have repeated the same nonsense.

You guys must have been very shallow not to know that buhari would use you and dump you the same way the north used and dumped Awo and Abiola.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by tiredoflife(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
duro4chang:

Yes popular in stupidity
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by tiredoflife(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

U called people who seniors ur father useless

Well u dont respect ur father so its ok
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Austino778: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
A great fall await him(Tinubu)......n he wil neva b able to rise bk...so it is wit his other evil politicians...before end of next month
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
trutht828:

Making him popular my foot.

Buhari used Tinubu and dumped him like a used menstruation pad. So, shut up and go and lick your wound in one corner.

Tinubu the sophisticated slowpoke
Sorry ! I know you are not comfortable. The tone of your post has shown it. Meanwhile go and sip sniper.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
tiredoflife:

Yes popular in stupidity
I know you are not comfortable . It happens to all Tinubu's haters. Take heart. If you still feel bad go and hug a very powerful transformer! Sorry.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Kindledlight(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

APC having a meeting ( NEC / NWC ), Ibo and PDP making Noise and making Tinubu trend online

What are these dunce expecting as the outcome of the NEC meeting chaired by Buhari? Which of Buhari's resolution would ever favour PDP and Ibo.

I was actually against the meeting not knowing that the meeting will even meet my expectations to some extent.At the end its a win win for all Apc members. #backtothedrawingboard
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by techmo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kindledlight:

I was actually against the meeting not knowing that the meeting will even meet my expectations to some extent.At the end its a win win for all Apc members. #backtothedrawingboard

True reconciliation
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by trutht828: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
duro4chang:
Sorry ! I know you are not comfortable. The tone of your post has shown it. Meanwhile go and sip sniper.

See this sophisticated dull soul forming psychologist. grin

With all your "psychological acumen (my foot), you still lacked enough sense to realise that Buhari was using Tinubu all along.

Looks like your camp is only sophisticated in stupidity and mental blindness.

My regards to Tinubu, The Used & Dumped.
tongue cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
IJOBA2:
CHAIgrin

ALLTHINGSGOOD WALEDEJI AFAMED MUST HEAR THIS.

OH I FORGOT THAT THEY ARE NOW VIEWING NAIRALAND AS GUESTSgrin
I actually miss afamed, ngeneukwenu, bambambiglo, omonnakoda and other suffersticated APC supporters. grin grin grin

cc lzaa tochi3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
trutht828:

See this sophisticated dull soul forming psychologist. grin

With all your "psychological acumen (my foot), you still lacked enough sense to realise that Buhari was using Tinubu all along.

Looks like your camp is only sophisticated in stupidity and mental blindness.

My regards to Tinubu, The Used & Dumped.
tongue cheesy
Mr man, do not kill yourself because of Tinubu. See how you are jumping from one thread to another. Instead of you to look for profitable thing to do. You crying like a baby for nothing. If you pass on , life will continue. Think of what good think you can do .DO NOT ALLOW HATRED KILL YOU BIKO.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by trutht828: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
duro4chang:
Mr man, do not kill yourself because of Tinubu. See how you are jumping from one thread to another. Instead of you to look for profitable thing to do. You crying like a baby for nothing. If you pass on , life will continue. Think of what good think you can do .DO NOT ALLOW HATRED KILL YOU BIKO.

Lolz. You are commenting like a drowning man grasping at straws. grin.

This is an open forum and not your private room. You better live with my comments or close your nairaland account. tongue

Tinubu, the sophisticated morron should have learned from history before pitching his tent with the Fulani north.

Afonja did it, he regretted it

Awolowo did it, he regretted it

Abiola did it, he regretted it.

Ahmed grin has done it and is regretting it

When next you see Used & Dumped Tinubu, ask him why he is so dumb that he couldn't learn from history.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by concerned99: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Was everybody in APC when Buhari became the President in 2015 and secured second term in office in 2019 ? I'm not a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria, so drop that "your Amaechi,El-Rufai" stuff.

If as a "Professor" of political science you could only raise a question of Amaechi and El-Rufai's ambitions here,it shows how shallow minded you're in politics that you claim to know so much about ! I'm sorry,you can't see the big picture 'cause majority of you have been programmed not to be able to see beyond your nose !

Like I said earlier, this is North vs South contest for the soul of 2023 and even beyond ! Buhari is not a politician; he is a tribal lord with ethnic agenda up his sleeve. He won't handover to a Southerner and as such does not need APC again. He would destroy the party structure that brought him to power so as to pave way for another northerner in opposition party. What you're witnessing now is deliberate weakening of APC capacity which will ultimately lead to its death before 2023.
Southerners are too politically naive to realise or see the picture being painted here.

You are bothered about Amaechi and El-Rufai political ambitions but you're not bothered about Buhari lopsided appointments and the country security apparatus clearly dominated by ethnic fulani ! You must think all these are mere coincident.

This is not any theory man,it is the reality you're staring at without knowing it ! If you have the means,get out of that country before 2023 as there is high possibility of unprecedented political crisis that may lead to serious bloodbaths.

You are very correct it is south vs the north in 2023. But because of the division in the south it will make it a divided south vs a united north. Apc is on life support and its termination date is may 29th 2023. The north needs a 3rd term and they know that it will be hard to achieve in apc so they have dropped the broom for the umbrella. Atiku and tambuwal are probably going to be the 2 main contenders during the primaries. A southerner will come out in apc and depending where he is from, will determine his chance of beating the northern machine. If he is from the south west, then the south east and part of south south will prefer to vote pdp. If he is from the south south they will still vote pdp because they feel pdp belongs to them. Osinbajo would be a good apc candidate but he has been caged and the cabals no longer trust him. In politics the only thing constant is change and as long as our interest align where on the same page. Asiwaju is a fighter and a good chess player so I expect him to have some tricks up his shoulders. As soon as Aba kyari's death was announced I knew asiwaju would soon have problems, because aba kyari was asiwaju's main man in the villa and for the right price all was possible in the name of buhari. If Atiku is still healthy and alive by then, I see him as the next president with tinubu working for him so as to retain lagos.

Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. You are commenting like a drowning man grasping at straws. grin.

This is an open forum and not your private room. You better live with my comments or close your nairaland account. tongue

Tinubu, the sophisticated morron should have learned from history before pitching his tent with the Fulani north.

Afonja did it, he regretted it

Awolowo did it, he regretted it

Abiola did it, he regretted it.

Ahmed grin has done it and is regretting it

When next you see Used & Dumped Tinubu, ask him why he is so dumb that he couldn't learn from history.
Go and drink water. I know you are pained about him. Hatred will not do you any good rather it will add to your ... Do youself a favour by doing reasonable thing. Try to do exercise too. If you have a bible you can read.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by trutht828: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
duro4chang:
Go and drink water. I know you are pained about him. Hatred will not do you any good rather it will add to your ... Do youself a favour by doing reasonable thing. Try to do exercise too. If you have a bible you can read.

I am not the one used and dumped, neither am I the one who is too stupid to learn from history. So, why will I be pained?!

The way you are commenting, it is like you and Tinubu have the same measure of mental blindness. cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
We warned him but he was forming Jagaban of Afonjaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.