Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) (201 Views)

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(4) / Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(3) / Extremism And Terrorism-the View Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) by jimohidris848(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
EXTREMISM AND TERRORISM-ISLAM'S VIEW(PART 2)
Continuing from where I stopped-After giving the meaning of jihad with Qur'anic context,I will be talking about if extremism or terrorism is one teachings or what makes up Islam.
Allah(S.W.T) said in the Holy Qur'an chapter 4:171 as I quote it's translation sad Oh you people of the scripture do not go the extreme in your religion and do not say anything about upon Allah except the truth).Now it is clear that being extreme is not a teaching of Islam or from the Qur'an.
Furthermore,terrorism or killing of innocent souls is not anyway part of teachings of Islam with not just an evidence but evidences from Glorious Qur'an warning muslims from killing or fighting innocent souls and even going to state the punishment for doing so.
Allah(S.W.T) said in the Holy Qur'an chapter 5:v32(For that cause,We decreed for the children of Israel that whoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption,it shall be as if he had killed all mankind,and whoso saveth the life of one,it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind).
Ofcourse it was also stated in Q5:v33(Indeed,the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth(to cause)corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land.That is for them a disgrace in this world,and for them in the hereafter is a great punishment .All the above verses pinpoint that whoever is involved in perpetrating corruption deserves any of the above punishments and in the hereafter a greater punishment await.I am sure everyone will agree that terrorism and killing of innocents souls are the topmost corrupt practices.
With all of the above verses stating clearly that terrorism is not a teaching of Islam.I shall continue to talkmore on this topic in another article.
Re: Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) by sagenaija: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
jimohidris848:
EXTREMISM AND TERRORISM-ISLAM'S VIEW(PART 2)
Continuing from where I stopped-After giving the meaning of jihad with Qur'anic context,I will be talking about if extremism or terrorism is one teachings or what makes up Islam.
Allah(S.W.T) said in the Holy Qur'an chapter 4:171 as I quote it's translation sad Oh you people of the scripture do not go the extreme in your religion and do not say anything about upon Allah except the truth).Now it is clear that being extreme is not a teaching of Islam or from the Qur'an.
Furthermore,terrorism or killing of innocent souls is not anyway part of teachings of Islam with not just an evidence but evidences from Glorious Qur'an warning muslims from killing or fighting innocent souls and even going to state the punishment for doing so.
Allah(S.W.T) said in the Holy Qur'an chapter 5:v32(For that cause,We decreed for the children of Israel that whoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption,it shall be as if he had killed all mankind,and whoso saveth the life of one,it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind).
Ofcourse it was also stated in Q5:v33(Indeed,the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth(to cause)corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land.That is for them a disgrace in this world,and for them in the hereafter is a great punishment .All the above verses pinpoint that whoever is involved in perpetrating corruption deserves any of the above punishments and in the hereafter a greater punishment await.I am sure everyone will agree that terrorism and killing of innocents souls are the topmost corrupt practices.
With all of the above verses stating clearly that terrorism is not a teaching of Islam.I shall continue to talkmore on this topic in another article.

It appears that you are reading your own view INTO the Koran rather than get what the koran is expressly saying.
The bolded verse for example clearly says it was "DECREED FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL". When did Mohamed or the Arabs become Israel?

Is chapter 5 v. 33 not contradicting your claim? Islam is saying ' An eye for an eye' or even worse. Have you read about what Mohamed did to those who DISAGREED with him without physical assault to him? He slaughtered them. When Mohamed raided caravans was that not TERRORISM and EXTREMISM? If it was not then tell us what that was.

Maybe you should spend more time reading the life of Mohamed before you come up here and spew lies.
Re: Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) by jimohidris848(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2020
All praise due to Allah,the lord of the universe.May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon all His Prophets and Messengers.
Someone asked that when did Arabs or Muhammad(S.A.W) became an israelite,I will correct this impression with an evidence from the Qur'an.
Firstly,Muhammad(S.A.W) was not sent to the Arabs only,but to the entire universe ,Q21:107 states:You(Muhammad)were not sent but as a blessing to the entire universe.
Secondly,Allah(S.W.T) was reminding the Messenger about corruption and how He warned this Israelis against it inorder to state to the prophet to stay away from it.
There was also a statement that says "you are saying your view about the koran".Let me correct this impression,it is Qur'an not koran and also it is a proper noun and the first letter should be written in capital letter not small letter.Now correcting the view of the statement,I dare not translate or interprete the Qur'an according to my personal views because that is a big sin,Q5:32 as I quote an extraction"do not say anything upon Allah except what is true"
Another statement says "is Q5:v33 not contradicting your claim".My answer is that everyone should follow more as someone who is seeking the truth with an open mind,anyone who wishes to know the translation of Q5:v33 should go on the internet and just type' English translation of Q5:33' and you are going to see the true meaning.Talking about if the the likes of bokoharam,isis,al-qaeda don't also quote the Qur'an?I have several answers to this but I will just chip in few.There is currently a story on bbc website(British Broadcastung corporation),it's titled 'bomb maker turned peace maker'.The story talked about a former militant who was a muslim and still a muslim saying he is seeking forgive from Allah to forgive him for his past for killing innocent souls because he did not know that jihad was not killing innocent souls and he is prepared to carry out dawah(preaching)telling people the true meaning of jihad which could means just looking after your family well being and to stop his former insurgent mates from recruiting youth.It is clearer that terrorist did not anything about Islam.You should all do well by going to the bbc website and search for this story to keep you informed.
Another statement also says"spend more time reading the life of Muhammad".Firstly,let me inform you all that I did not read about His life but I studied a course titled"History of Prophet Muhammad" for a period of 3years at an accredited Arabic and Islamic institution by the Lagos state ministry of education here in Nigeria,Lagos state.
A statement also reads"Muhammad brutalised everyone who did not fight him but only disagreed with him".First of all can u come up with your evidence or evidences because I have got plenty of evidences maintain my stand but let me just chip in one,Q60:v8 says"He(Allah) has not ask you to stay away from or fight those who did not fight you about your religion,doing good to them,and been just with them,verily Allah loves those who are just.
I will advice everyone to try get a translated Qur'an to confirm these verses of the Qur'an if I have lied or the cheapest one;use the internet to confirm.
Re: Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) by CodeTemplar: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) by jimohidris848(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2020
jimohidris848:
All praise due to Allah,the lord of the universe.May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon all His Prophets and Messengers.
Someone asked that when did Arabs or Muhammad(S.A.W) became an israelite,I will correct this impression with an evidence from the Qur'an.
Firstly,Muhammad(S.A.W) was not sent to the Arabs only,but to the entire universe ,Q21:107 states:You(Muhammad)were not sent but as a blessing to the entire universe.
Secondly,Allah(S.W.T) was reminding the Messenger about corruption and how He warned this Israelis against it inorder to state to the prophet to stay away from it.
There was also a statement that says "you are saying your view about the koran".Let me correct this impression,it is Qur'an not koran and also it is a proper noun and the first letter should be written in capital letter not small letter.Now correcting the view of the statement,I dare not translate or interprete the Qur'an according to my personal views because that is a big sin,Q5:32 as I quote an extraction"do not say anything upon Allah except what is true"
Another statement says "is Q5:v33 not contradicting your claim".My answer is that everyone should follow more as someone who is seeking the truth with an open mind,anyone who wishes to know the translation of Q5:v33 should go on the internet and just type' English translation of Q5:33' and you are going to see the true meaning.Talking about if the the likes of bokoharam,isis,al-qaeda don't also quote the Qur'an?I have several answers to this but I will just chip in few.There is currently a story on bbc website(British Broadcastung corporation),it's titled 'bomb maker turned peace maker'.The story talked about a former militant who was a muslim and still a muslim saying he is seeking forgive from Allah to forgive him for his past for killing innocent souls because he did not know that jihad was not killing innocent souls and he is prepared to carry out dawah(preaching)telling people the true meaning of jihad which could means just looking after your family well being and to stop his former insurgent mates from recruiting youth.It is clearer that terrorist did not anything about Islam.You should all do well by going to the bbc website and search for this story to keep you informed.
Another statement also says"spend more time reading the life of Muhammad".Firstly,let me inform you all that I did not read about His life but I studied a course titled"History of Prophet Muhammad" for a period of 3years at an accredited Arabic and Islamic institution by the Lagos state ministry of education here in Nigeria,Lagos state.
A statement also reads"Muhammad brutalised everyone who did not fight him but only disagreed with him".First of all can u come up with your evidence or evidences because I have got plenty of evidences maintain my stand but let me just chip in one,Q60:v8 says"He(Allah) has not ask you to stay away from or fight those who did not fight you about your religion,doing good to them,and been just with them,verily Allah loves those who are just.
I will advice everyone to try get a translated Qur'an to confirm these verses of the Qur'an if I have lied or the cheapest one;use the internet to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Strong Massage For Christians Today / Knowing Who To Marry - Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Popular Tele-evangelist, Morris Cerullo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.