Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tax Residency Certificate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tax Residency Certificate (425 Views)

How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / Dangote To Get 3-Year Tax Relief After Constructing Apapa-Oworonshoki Road / How You Can Get Tax Exemption Like TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tax Residency Certificate by AfricAryan: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Hello Business section.

I work remotely for a company in Europe, and they are asking that we provide a TAX RESIDENCY CERTIFICATE. I've Googled it but I can't find anything related to Nigeria or FIRS. I saw something close on the FIRS website, but there's nowhere to register, only to sign in.
Gurus in the house, please advise. I'm in Abuja and don't have a registered company. How do I get this certificate?
Re: Tax Residency Certificate by AfricAryan: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2020
bump
Re: Tax Residency Certificate by codeperfect: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
@AfricAryan: Please advise how you eventually went about this, AM trying to figure out how to get it

(1) (Reply)

Are You Connected To A Wifi And You Want To Know The Password / I Need These Products At Wholesale Prices / Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.