Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Who Wrote The Quran? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Wrote The Quran? (19776 Views)

Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Oricha62(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ironi:
Yea right, as if we don’t know who Muhammad was.
May Allah guides you and have mercy on you.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Onitola2:
he never learned how to write or read, he only read what's been revealed to him to the companions to write down, the Quran consists of the the previous prophets history and law and the one for him and his followers, that's why there are similarities in the books.

You don't need to be literate to understand religion, alot of Muslim are illiterate and they understand Islam, Muhammad first wife was a Christian so your basis of Muhammad never Learn how to write or read is void. Have you heard of liamu( ability to know what you don't learn or read through the help of jin) before?
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
fasty:
It's so disheartening to see people are unlearned.

The best of mankind seeks knowledge.

Ask yourselves if your claims are based on hearsay and blasphemy, or you are well informed with fact before you start smearing Islam as well as misleading other people.

Don't be surprised that a lot of Muslims research on Christianity and other secular religions. But, can you confidently say if other religion devoters have also put such efforts to understand the Islamic doctrines.

Islam means peace. And the fascinating part of it is that there is no ambiguity of any forms in it as a religion of the Almighty - Believe in oneness of God and His messengers, pray to Him as the creator of heaven and earth; gives arms to the poor; and go to pilgrimage if you're opportune.

That bold part is the most hilarious thing I've ever read, which lot of Muslim, you mean the braindead that have been brainwashed by there imam cheesy cheesy, I'm so sure If 90℅ of Muslim should study Bible by themselves, they will dump that religion.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
The Qur'an wasn't written by no man or spirit
It was written by Almighty Allah himself and sent down to prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)

See another braindead. I'm so sure you don't know that those that wrote your quran never heard from your Allah. Mumu
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

Why are you in pain? grin grin

Lol!
Ignorance kills fast than bullets...
Some people are so ignorant and intolerant to some people's religion...

Unfortunately, the same religion they are trying to defend stupîdly was brought to them by slave masters who came in with ships with some demons claiming to be missionaries.
They only came to:
Steal
Rape
Kidnap
Kill and destroy.
WHILE THEY HAD GUNS IN ONE HAND, THEY HAD A STORY BOOK (BIBLE) IN THE OTHER HAND TO BRAINWASH THEM...

They tell you not to worry about the things of the world, that all are vanities, YET, THE SAME VANITY MADE THEM TO CROSS MANY SEAS JUST TO COME AND STEAL.

It's very stupîd to showcase stupîdity publicly out of ignorance.
So, who wrote your story book (Bible)?
Jesus did or It fell from heaven?

You're not a Muslim but yet, just to be able to post nonsense that you know nothing about, you had to swear
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
YOUR JESUS WILL BE SO PROUD OF YOU...

Lastly, Nairaland is not your fatherland. If you don't like the idea of swearing before posting on Muslim topics, get the fk out of here!

Why are you in pain grin
Hope you won't commit suicide like this? Well you people won't have push it to front page if you don't want everyone to comment on it, hopeless troll.

See who is talking oo, I'm so sure this idiot thought Islam was brought to his forefathers as gift.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
gentleibraheem:

Xmuslim feeding you guys with unauthentic information. Believe him not

Prove me wrong with the authentic information.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Xmuslim: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let's not insult each other. We are one before religion divided us. Let's learn through our different opinions.

I'm sorry if I have insulted your personality. I only intend to educate Muslims that think Qur'an has been preserved 100% because it was not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by fortran12: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

Says what?
You think that thing you have in your hand is what the Qur'an is referring to as Bible?
Keep fooling yourself.. grin
Then allah has failed cos he said he will preserve the bible
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by sencekompis: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT, THE VIOLENT ATTACHED TO ISLAMIC WAS CUS BY THAT MR MUSTAPHA SORRY MUHAMMED... He was so good in bed and married under age girl, its attached to Islamic till date.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by rolams(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

What stupid truth? That your prophet always shook all over, foaming in the mouth when getting his revelations? Or that some parts of the Qur'an were lost or eaten by goat? Or that Mohammed forced his adopted son, Zaid to divorce his beautiful wife so he could marry her, and a 'revelation' came forth in that regard after?

If you're an open-minded Muslim, you should be ashamed at some of the things your prophet did and said in the Hadiths.... especially the Hadith by Abu Bakr.

So you see that I'm not ignorant of the Qur'an, I'll school you on it

This really shows your level of ignorance. You know nothing about what you are saying. You will begin to understand the day you stop being an HYPOCRITE!
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
rolams:

This really shows your level of ignorance. You know nothing about what you are saying. You will begin to understand the day you stop being an HYPOCRITE!

Stop avoiding the topic like your Sheikhs have been doing, face the facts, prove me wrong! Prove if the things I mentioned are false.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by rolams(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Stop avoiding the topic like your Sheikhs have been doing, face the facts, prove me wrong! Prove if the things I mentioned are false.

Your post speaks volume. I will keep saying it, stop being an HYPOCRITE. If you really want any response or dialogue from me, you will need to be neutral. Your heart is filled with negativity about Islam.

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by gentleibraheem(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Prove me wrong with the authentic information.

The Qur'an
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by gentleibraheem(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Xmuslim:
bring your evidence that all the hadeeths I mentioned are daeef. Moreover, daif are applicable in Islam to some extent.

Remember, daif only means doubtful hadith, not fabricated per se

I gave you 2 sahih buhari, 1 sahih Muslim, 1 Ibn majah.

Are you telling me sahih buhari and Muslim are no longer authentic grin

You are talking to someone that read Arabic text o. Not someone that only rely on English interpretation
And how is it applicable when it does not even fulfill the proper requirement of a hadeeth. A) this is not from the prophet of Allah
B) out of hundreds of sahabas that memorised the Qur'an, only one brought this up.
Open your mind and think
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Onitola2: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

You don't need to be literate to understand religion, alot of Muslim are illiterate and they understand Islam, Muhammad first wife was a Christian so your basis of Muhammad never Learn how to write or read is void. Have you heard of liamu( ability to know what you don't learn or read through the help of jin) before?
liamu ko, kaseemu ni, his wife was not a Christian, no record of her being one, prove it if she was, was it jinn that taught other prophets too? This is someone without any record of misconduct till he reaches 40 years, was it after then that he'll be lying to people around, to gain what? He never crave for power or treasure even after having his empire, he died without anything to be inherited by his family. ( S A W)
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
rolams:

Your post speaks volume. I will keep saying it, stop being an HYPOCRITE. If you really want any response or dialogue from me, you will need to be neutral. Your heart is filled with negativity about Islam.

Neutral in what sense? You implied I was ignorant, so I gave you some points to show you I know the Quran as much as your Sheikhs. I know what I'm talking about, even with an open mind.

Anyway, I don't expect you to engage in any meaningful conversation with me as its obvious you are as ignorant of the Qur'an and the Hadiths like most Muslims.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by fortran12: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

It's like you're confused...
Unfortunately, there's so little I can do to help your life.
I don't know who "allah" is so, you can look elsewhere to find solutions to your problems.
lol,I do not have any problems let alone need your help. Sorry to disappoint you. Take heart, Jesus love u.
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Zubi10(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
lilianofentse:
Deceit, terrorism, factionism, hate, hypocrisy. All in one religion
Y are you mad? who gave birth to this bastard,,,,m sure your dad was a bastard n gave birth to a bastard son like you
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Zubi10(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
sakaguchi:
I think the prophet Muhammed (PBUH) wrote the Qur'an. Every part of it, and copied some text from the Bible, and made up some things.
Shallow brain
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Xmuslim: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2020
gentleibraheem:

And how is it applicable when it does not even fulfill the proper requirement of a hadeeth. A) this is not from the prophet of Allah
B) out of hundreds of sahabas that memorised the Qur'an, only one brought this up.
Open your mind and think

You don't even know the meaning of hadith. SMH. Continue in your delusion
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Xmuslim: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Read the Anatomy of the Qur'an for yourself and you'll see the proof.

I read a rejoinder to this written by a Muslim and the rejoinder could not answer all the questions convincingly.
I still practiced Islam for more 10years+ after reading the rejoinder. I intentionally stopped thinking about the errors brought up by JGO Monshay in order to continue with my Islam because I was afraid of hell.
The book indeed expose Islam, though not everything in it is truth about Islam. But someone with open mind can never read it and not have a doubt about Islam (however little)

P. S. Christianity has it own dark side too. But like Muslims, Christian would not want to give in too grin
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by lilianofentse(f): 1:47am On Jun 27, 2020
Zubi10:
Y are you mad? who gave birth to this bastard,,,,m sure your dad was a bastard n gave birth to a bastard son like you
the last cry of a wounded banshee
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by fasty: 2:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

That bold part is the most hilarious thing I've ever read, which lot of Muslim, you mean the braindead that have been brainwashed by there imam cheesy cheesy, I'm so sure If 90℅ of Muslim should study Bible by themselves, they will dump that religion.

LOL, I give up on una. Because only Him leads to the path of righteousness. But, my take is have you ever try to read the Quran?.

I think I'm going too far, I have this simple task for any non-Muslims that are not being judgmental; better still, even if you are an islamophobe. I'll avail myself to read your sacred book together with you, afterwards, we'll read the holy Quran together. I believe Almighty in His infinite mercy will make it easy for us to find the truth through this challenge.

Going forward, for anyone that think I'm not in the right path and will like to show me the light should take up this challenge with me by sending the auto-email via my profile. By His grace, we will be able to see the beauty in other's religions.

Until then, I only say shalom to you...
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by rolams(m): 3:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Neutral in what sense? You implied I was ignorant, so I gave you some points to show you I know the Quran as much as your Sheikhs. I know what I'm talking about, even with an open mind.

Anyway, I don't expect you to engage in any meaningful conversation with me as its obvious you are as ignorant of the Qur'an and the Hadiths like most Muslims.

Go and read

'ORIGIN OF THE QURAN'- OHIO UNIVERSITY

End of discussion!
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Kingzeez10: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2020
lilianofentse:
stfu u slave. Slave 2 your god
Ò ní kuure
Re: Who Wrote The Quran? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Xmuslim:

I read a rejoinder to this written by a Muslim and the rejoinder could not answer all the questions convincingly.
I still practiced Islam for more 10years+ after reading the rejoinder. I intentionally stopped thinking about the errors brought up by JGO Monshay in order to continue with my Islam because I was afraid of hell.
The book indeed expose Islam, though not everything in it is truth about Islam. But someone with open mind can never read it and not have a doubt about Islam (however little)

P. S. Christianity has it own dark side too. But like Muslims, Christian would not want to give in too grin

Christianity is open for criticism by anybody and Islamic scholars have been busy doing that for the past century. Why are Muslim leaders scared to have the Quran researched by non-muslims? Even Muslims can't ask questions about anything that's not clear to them.
No one has given me a real answer to any of the questions I've asked on this thread, they're simply telling me to go read another book. Someone even said XMuslim has fed me with rubbish about the religion.

It's pathetic that we have intelligent people practicing the religion, but when it comes to questions about their Holy book they flair up and become something else. It's scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Conditions In The Marriage Contract / Islam's View On Couple's Dancing At Weddings / Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.