Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

When God Is Working Behind The Scenes For Your Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Is Working Behind The Scenes For Your Good (223 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When God Is Working Behind The Scenes For Your Good by FreshGreen: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
WHEN GOD IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES FOR YOUR GOOD

Some time ago, the fuel in my car was almost empty so I branched to a favorite filling station to fill my tank. As the attendant was filling the car’s tank, I sat in the car. Then my attention was drawn to the fuel gauge on the dashboard which was already on the empty line, but as the car was being filled with fuel, the gauge didn’t move from the empty line. The tank was filled to the fullest, yet the gauge still remained at the empty line on the dashboard, why? Because the car was off. After the car’s tank was full and covered, then starting the car, the gauge raised to the last line of Full tank.

On this usual incidence, the Lord drew my attention to it to teach me a lesson, that many time when we are empty in some aspects of our lives and trusting God to fill us, and while He is busy filling us with the fullness of His blessings and grace behind the scene, we may not see it immediately and so we still feel empty. You know what? If you take your eyes off the fuel gauge and look behind, you will see the fuel attendant busy filling your tank with fuel. So also, if you take away your eyes from what is happening around you, from the empty feeling, and look by faith unto God, you will see the great things God is working out perfectly for you.

THE TWO REASONS
There are two reasons while we may not see the manifestation of the fullness of God’s blessings and grace in our lives at a time:

When The Appointed Time Has Not come
You know, if you drive to a fuel station to fill your tank, it is advisable to off your car while filling it with fuel, you need to wait till the fueling it through and your tank is covered before starting the car. The same thing is applicable with God; there is an appointed time for the manifestation, no need to rush. Do not be in hurry to rush out while God is still filling you. Those who rush will run into problem. That is the reason the Bible admonishes us several times to wait on the Lord, because there is an appointed time.

Only those who lack faith in the Lord find it difficult to wait for God’s time. Those who rush out before the appointed time of God will definitely run out of the anointing of God. In anything you are trusting God for, please wait for the appointed time of God and you will enjoy it to its fullest.

When We Refuse To Start
If you drive to a filling station to fill your car, you off the car and fill your tank and after it’s full you refuse to start the car, you may not see change with the fuel gauge on the dashboard until you start the car. Many times, we need to take the steps of faith before we can see and experience the manifold of God’s miraculous working in our lives. When the appointed time comes, the Lord will open the door in a godly way, but if you refuse to move or take the step, the glory will not manifest and the blessings will not unfold.

Don’t Be Discouraged!
The closer you are to the glory and goodness of God, the nearer you are to the appointed time of blessings of God, the more the discouragement from the devil, the more distraction from the devil. Though you may see nothing working or changing well, but behind the scene God is working miraculous great things for your good so don’t be discouraged to walk away from your glorious destiny.

Don’t Let The Devil Deceive You
Imagine while God is filling your car’s empty tank behind the scene, and because you are not seen it, the devil offers you a bicycle, and then you abandon the car that is taking you to your glorious destiny and follow devil’s distraction to destruction? That will be horrible.

Those who in haste collect the key of prosperity from the devil will only use it to open the door of problems and eternal destruction.

As long you remain in the Lord and refuse the sinful offers from the devil, you shall soon see the glory of God permanent in your life because God is working everything for your good and for His glory.

“Therefore the LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; Blessed are all those who wait for Him.” Isaiah 30:18

Are you ready to rededicate your life to Jesus now or start a new life? Then repent! Confess all your sins, forsake them all and ask Jesus to forgive, cleanse you and save you. Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: realitywithjesus@gmail.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)9073943088
For daily Christian articles, register on our website www.rtemoutreach.org
Re: When God Is Working Behind The Scenes For Your Good by Haywhymido(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
OK

(1) (Reply)

Let Them Be Trained – Pastor Kumuyi / Flee From Satan Is The Father Of All Liars / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , July 24, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.