Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari (42385 Views)

Akume, Alia Reconcile At The Instance Of Tor Tiv, Orchivirigh Prof. James Ortese / APC Dissolves Presidential Campaign Council. / PDP Primaries: Anyim, NWC At War Over Ebonyi Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kobicove:
In a normal setting the president of the county has no powers to give directives to his political party! undecided
True. But in Naija EFCC will visit anyone who opposes the president. Who no get skeleton in his cupboard should try Mr president.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Faithful007: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Get ready for amotekun people congress party

5 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by lastempero: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bendeco2020:

The south should now come together because tinubu and his south west brothers are now loosing right?

The only way to go bro, we need them n they need us too.lets not be too emotional.

3 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Danny50: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Long awaited plan has been put in place today...Even tinubu is shock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by ogbonti: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kobicove:
In a normal setting the president of the county has no powers to give directives to his political party! undecided

in every country on planet earth, the president is the head of his political party - even the person nominated as the presidential flag bearer in a future election becomes the automatic leader of his party until election day

so what are you saying here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Focusmind: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
I don't know this obsession people have about Tinubu.

Is he the one in government? Every blame is heaped on him for no just cause. People just hates the man to satisfy themselves.

I don't know the wrong that he did. He is just a politician and doing his thing.

SE/SS should know that Tinubu is the not the cause of their problem. They should free the man jaree.

I trust him. He will quietly walks away and comes back when things cools off. He is maverick. His enemies Should not rejoice yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by goshee: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
where are the afonja political analysts ? come and trow more light on this ooo

3 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by youneedjesus: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
It is not everybody you fight with.You must be wise to know the type of fight you should not fight. Honestly, Oshiomole should have left Obaseki alone. Good luck to him. Finally, let him give his life to Jesus now because it will be too bad to loss both in on earth and in eternity.

8 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by obinoral1179(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
SarkinYarki:

His job is done
both sides will still have input in the new caretaker committee.... The battle is over but the war is still looming....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by oneman2k7: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari don destroy APC by himself.

prayer warriors full Naija, our prayers don finally ascend to the throne of grace.

God will scatter everything scatterrable

2 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Munzy14(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

What about amechi
cheesy grin
A fee C......... chanji!

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Unigrad: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
I said yesterday that this is what is going to happen today but Oshiomole and Tinubu e-rats were arguing. The next is to appoint a caretaker chairman that will be loyal to those who removed Oshiomole.
God don win over Oshiomole.

6 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by OsusuBishop(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why was he making frantic effort to speak with the president before now? Abeg BAT should just call his dogs and go back to their ACN joor

quote author=ThatFairGuy post=91056475]These Igbos Should stop masturbating over Tinubu issue, NO MATTER HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED, HE'LL STILL BE FAVOURED. He we'll laugh best Screenshot this statement. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by LudaChriz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Best news of the century grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pls who has Thieefnubuu's number, I want check something

When next Oshiomothief hears d name Obaseki, he go bow

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Yebosola(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
OP, stop hyping your Giadom, re-rewrite the tweet of Ahmed
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Eteka1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mescana22:
New political party loading! And this time Tinubu need to bury his ambition and align with the south East! Support Igbo Presidency and lets all pay back the north in there own coin.

But Nope, he’s a known tribalist and known igbo hater
Politics is a game of interests. No permanent friends or enemies. Hate Igbo for what.
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by TA4TA4: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
jojofola:
Nawa cheesy
These Northerners wicked o!
Pesin build house finish, una come chase am comot.

History repeating itself.

Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Ahmed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by SenatorJnr02: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
See them!!! He's no longer darling daddy? Mtcheeeew

oyeb15:
Remote controlled president.
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Bhol28: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
.This is the best decision he can take.Nice one baba.Those that have been calling u names are now hailing u.
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by wetmenow: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Zombie o zombie where una dey?
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Eteka1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=jasent post=91056557]I am loving PMB sincerely. I was never his fan,but I love men that have balls..I have repeated told some online noisemakers that tinubu does not have that much power you guys are assuming he has.Imagine last time judiciary saved Osho,some idiot actributed the success to tinubu
,I was like so tinubu power still reach our judiciary?I hope una eye don clear now[/quoteYou suddenly love Buhari because you think he is against Tinubu?]
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Salako01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
They said it BREAKING NEWS. I say there is nothing breakfing about to that news. How can you tag a brother his brother as breaking news grin
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by OsusuBishop(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why was he making frantic effort to speak with the president before now? Abeg BAT should just call his dogs and go back to their ACN joor

ThatFairGuy:
These Igbos Should stop masturbating over Tinubu issue, NO MATTER HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED, HE'LL STILL BE FAVOURED. He we'll laugh best Screenshot this statement.

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by godgizzy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomole right now?

2 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by richie240: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
EmmaFantastic:
Fantastic! This is very excellent, enough oif all their nonsense acts.
I suspected so strongly that this was what Buhari is gonna do, that's why he accepted the NEC meeting and not that he recognised the useless confusionist called Giadom which some on this forum were busy celebrating about. How can Deputy National Secretary succeed National Chairman?
Leave them!
Me 'lolzing' @ the political neophytes: grin grin grin

ThatFairGuy:
These Igbos Should stop masturbating over Tinubu issue, NO MATTER HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED, HE'LL STILL BE FAVOURED. He we'll laugh best Screenshot this statement.
Its a pity, "hate can surely becloud sense of reasoning"
What the perennial 'noisemakers' don't understand is dt ds approach by Mr President is d best to remove d rug from (under) giadom's feet, seeing dt his sole aim is to destabilize d party. Moreover, he has some form of legal (court) backing which makes his sinister moves easier whilst d main players in APC (osho and co) are tangled in one 4m of legal gridlock or d other.

Pmb's move is for d overall good of d party!
Giadom and his PDP/rivers backers are gone!
#take_dt_2_d_bank!
cool

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=91056092]Sad end for Oshiomole
Sad end for Tinubu's presidential ambition
Fulanis teaching Afonjas sophisticated

IPod r synonymous to stupidity...

Let ur region attain the man in Tinubu...
Bad Belle people..
Tunubu this Tinubu that let him rest.

Besides he never come to u to show is ambition for President.. Mumu People
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
OsusuBishop:

quote author=ThatFairGuy post=91056475]These Igbos Should stop masturbating over Tinubu issue, NO MATTER HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED, HE'LL STILL BE FAVOURED. He we'll laugh best Screenshot this statement.
Check my post again@ bolded, it has been modified. That was the reason.
It's all for the party, Buhari isn't Against Tinubu AT ALL.
Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
richie240:

Its a pity, "hate can surely becloud sense of reasoning"
What the masturbating waikersdon't understand is dt ds approach by Mr President is d best to remove d rug from (under) giadom's feet, seeing dt his sole aim is to destabilize d party. Moreover, he has some form of legal (court) backing which makes his sinister moves easier whilst d main players in APC (osho and co) are tangled in one 4m of legal gridlock or d other.

Pmb's move is for d overall good of d party!
Giadom and his PDP/rivers backers are gone!
#take_dt_2_d_bank!
cool
Exactly Chief. I've also modified my post

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Bendeco2020: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
lastempero:

The only way to go bro, we need them n they need us too.lets not be too emotional.

Guy nothing like that.... This people cannot ever be trusted.... All the regions knows that.

Trust S.W at ur own risk.

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari by Somodooo: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomole will be regretting attacking Obaseki right now

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.