Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office (80708 Views)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
End of the road!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
mumu guy
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
GUCCI WILL MOURN HIM
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by HolyTitus(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Teebab12:
SMH. look at the rubbish you just typed. This country is in a deep poo.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by HolyTitus(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
OriOko88:
No matter what, he still remains Agba Awo. Dude has chopped better life, drove d best cars, fvck d best pussay, put on designer clothes, I no wish you bad Ray poppy, after all no be say you kill person or rape. Na smartness, its not easy to bomb, ise opololo ni. I wish you d Best huspuppy, u go scale thru insha Allah.
what makes it the best pussy or lemme reframe - define best pussy?
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Nnukwueze: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
lucasalves:

well according to stats more igbos are in prisons all over the world for heinous crimes so try again

Which stats? I need you to show me because I've never seen them. Saudi Arabia has executed more afonjas for various crimes than Nigeria did for armed robbery. Overwhelming majority of convicts executed by Nigeria for armed robbery are afonjas. Oyenusi an afonja was the first person ever executed by Nigeria for armed robbery. The first and only traditional ruler to be executed in Nigeria was an afonja ruler who was executed for skull mining of a little girl.

The first Nigerian woman to be executed outside Nigeria is an afonja woman who was executed last year for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia. Afonjas keep excelling in crime and executed convicts.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by fergieboy: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lovelypet28:
Hushpuppi is the most stupid man alive, your money is not legit, your showing off, who does that.
Let him join invictus in jail, next time they will learn.
Did invintus show off?

But yet he was caught

Their time was just up

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by tillaman(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coldie:

He was arrested from heavy scrutiny of his activities.

The UAE knows their are lots of extremely rich Nigerian's in Dubai. Especially those with connections in Nigerian politics. They had to go through his activities found out he had no single connection with Nigerian politicians.

They had to perform a raid and bring him in.

Ask yourself why uptil now we are all yet to know his crime
his crime Based on the video they released they clearly stated it was BECO, the Interpol joined forces with the Dubai police looking at that video you can tell by the looks in his eyes he was caught unaware he didn’t see it coming, most of them thought they are untouchable in the UAE
Albeit as a nation UAE doesn’t care about any one other than Emiratis it’s just an established fact hushpuppi spent majority of his loots here moving from one exotic villas/apartments to another, Mompha was just a little bit smarter to atleast run a bureau de change to launder his loot and give himself up to Efcc other than Interpol, dude is either smart or he has some really great legal advisers
So long For Hushpuppi

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by frog12: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
indians do this too. they have fake call centres.

and these idiots are giving us bad names!!!
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by vislabraye(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
joseph1832:
Well if he's found guilty let him do the time.

Come to think of it, I wonder why these tend to always be the loudest on social media and even outside social media.

I mean since you know you don't earn your money in a legitimate way, you should hide yourself and live a coded life. But no, not these guys.

Anyway let him face the full wrath of the law and let him continue living the fabulous life in detention until the judge decide. grin

It's called hubris. It gets to a time when one becomes so confident that he doesn't give a shit.
That what happened to Hushpuppy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Budline1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
fergieboy:
Did invintus show off?

But yet he was caught

Their time was just up

Invictus still showed off, over showed off sef.. What was his name doing on Forbes list? And what was he doing in the US when he knew he was defrauding the American citizens...
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by 9jaArea: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
The man shouting e pain dem is now in pain. Abeg who has English translation of this video.

Stay in Nigeria. Lie low. Invest the money here. Develop our economy. Pay your taxes. I talked about my neighbour who hammered N8m from online dating using sites like Bit Mistress. I encouraged him to do business. Pay tax. Be a good citizen. Avoid the pressure to show off.

https://vimeo.com/432461710
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by ecomalchemist(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Take those monies and spread across families
Take those monies and buy the neighborhood that's how you rinse it .
His charge of energy would set so many legit Nigerians back.
Guess how he's feeling with the FEDS 'Dumbo'

JAY Z - LEGACY.

4 : 44

FINANCIAL FREEDOM MY ONLY HOPE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by angelina08(f): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crime does not pay! Here is a compilation of the latest Hushpuppi arrest videos in Dubai: https://www.yohaig.ng/hushpuppi-arrest-video/
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by DAVE5(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
majamajic:
Dubai police , they will withdraw all their money before they hand them over to US

Do u see the amount they have recovered

Close to one billion dirahams (100 billion naira
13 cars
They will pull even from their Nigeria accounts
Fear Dubai police , mainly Iranians and Egyptians small boys full their DSS
They will tell u the Yoruba name of his jnr sis join

Wait ohh, u say 1billion dirahams(100 billion naira) as seriously 100 billion was recovered from hushpuppy abi u dey pull our legs ni, I Neva c that news ohh
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by movingclouds(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
The puppy has been hushed.. No more childish barking
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by majamajic(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
DAVE5:

Wait ohh, u say 1billion dirahams(100 billion naira) as seriously 100 billion was recovered from hushpuppy abi u dey pull our legs ni, I Neva c that news ohh

Yes , watch the video
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
temmytee2309:
My mom's entire savings and loans she collected was just cleared by fraudsters this morning.
She's been crying since

BVN SCAM?
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by movingclouds(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

How about Buhari, IBB, OBJ, Rawlings, who actually SHOT people to make it??
He should have tried joining the military if he'd actually make it to where those mentioned are
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by tonididdy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow... All these 3D thriller just for hushpuppi

DENGEL
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
DennisEche:
Fukk mehn, hush is down but he lived the life, yolo. My prayers are with him.
He motivated niggarssss

Like he would say street to the world

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by movingclouds(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Reference:
And they say you are brilliant when you become a fraudster.Then why can't you anticipate the end game that you will eventually be caught and determine a plan to clean up the dirt and become legit....

Because fraud is a chief demonic spirit, the oldest amongst the fallen angels and was the key to messing up man in the Garden of Eden.

It will not let you go once you invite it your life. It will destroy creativity, perseverance, patience, kindness, hope, love, every single attribute of God that makes a man victorous in life will appear and become worthless to a fraudster.

He becomes short-sighted, impatient, hard hearted and tunnel visioned. He feels caged like an animal and will view legitimate work, relationships and living as hopeless. Fresh starts without Christ will be worse than taking a man off narcotics.

Folks, don't get involved in fraud. It will core out your brain of any positive virtue. It will destroy your life permanently leaving you helpless and hopeless long after the law must have set you free.
This quote is amazing.. Can I make use of it?
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by tonididdy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
tillaman:
his crime Based on the video they released they clearly stated it was BECO, the Interpol joined forces with the Dubai police looking at that video you can tell by the looks in his eyes he was caught unaware he didn’t see it coming, most of them thought they are untouchable in the UAE
Albeit as a nation UAE doesn’t care about any one other than Emiratis it’s just an established fact hushpuppi spent majority of his loots here moving from one exotic villas/apartments to another, Mompha was just a little bit smarter to atleast run a bureau de change to launder his loot and give himself up to Efcc other than Interpol, dude is either smart or he has some really great legal advisers
So long For Hushpuppi

Bro you can't outsmart the Dubai police.
When they mean you... Then it's time.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by SenecaTheYonger: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

Arabo no dey waste time. Hopefully the crime is not punishable by beheading.

Arabo and flogging/ beheading

As in, confirm beheading I was looking forward to
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by umuna(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
joseph1832:
Well if he's found guilty let him do the time.

Come to think of it, I wonder why these fraudsters tend to always be the loudest on social media and even outside social media.

I mean since you know you don't earn your money in a legitimate way, you should hide yourself and live a coded life. But no, not these guys.

Anyway let him face the full wrath of the law and let him continue living the fabulous life in detention until the judge decide. grin

money wey you no work for dey shack like ogogoro!
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by tillaman(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
tonididdy:

Bro you can't outsmart the Dubai police.
When they mean you... Then it's time.
you can’t outsmart any law enforcement actually!
But Mompha had ties with Hushpuppi he only severed the ties recently and he’s still here in UAE doing his thing!
His pending case with Efcc gives him some kind of immunity I guess because if they dig into Hushpuppi’s past parol they will surely find a link to Mompha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by QMNIX: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
I hope social media will now focus their coverage on moral values and selfless service to society and not vanities. Lets' stop glorifying these fraudsters and put them in their place "the scum of the societies". No more publicity for corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Coldie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
tillaman:
So long For Hushpuppi
If what u are saying is true that means he won't have any asset seizures. But u and I know thats not d case
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by calebadeosun: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
do u guys how many musicians,movie practitioners are into this yahoo yahoo things bt only use their work as celeb as cover up......drugs and yahoo yahoo reign supreme in that industry biko

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Gee64: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
I compromised COVID-19 loan link my younger brother clicked on made fraudsters empty his UBA Account two days back!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.