Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office (80705 Views)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by calebadeosun: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gee64:
I compromised COVID-19 loan link my younger brother clicked on made fraudsters empty his UBA Account two days back!
pele...hope nt much
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
shocked Omo ologo 2020
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by tillaman(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coldie:

If what u are saying is true that means he won't have any asset seizures. But u and I know thats not d case
they seized all the luxury cars they found in their possession, their phones and Laptops can’t be categorised under assets those ones are evidences!! They will surely seize anything attached to his names na or better yet dig into his recent purchase and all, they will get it all believe me!! One way or the other except if he’s ready to go away for a very long time which I believe he won’t subscribe to
He will make a deal and do some time but the fact is he won’t be out anytime soon
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by joseph1832(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ishilove:
See as these boys are disgracing us embarassed
frankly speaking my dear, our politicians disgrace us more but because they're not stealing the white man's money...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Perogbangba(f): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
He should enjoy his new home.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by bedfordng(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
see the way they presented like movie where the hacker is coding
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by movingclouds(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
joseph1832:
frankly speaking my dear, our politicians disgrace us more but because they're not stealing the white man's money...
You can't expect the whites to arrest them for us.. We're the ones disgracing ourselves, we still see people collecting 1000# from this politicians during elections.. These are two different cases
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
After this the authorities will perform a crackdown on the prostitutes in the city. I'm surprised it took only four months to catch the riffraff. It means their operations weren't as complex as most feel. Nobody had his time all this while hence his sense of recklessness. See how fat the guy looked in the video, he was eating really good in Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
joseph1832:
You know what I mean.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by DICKstractor: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
temmytee2309:
My mom's entire savings and loans she collected was just cleared by fraudsters this morning.
She's been crying since
Open a new thread and explain in details. You might get help here.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gee64:
I compromised COVID-19 loan link my younger brother clicked on made fraudsters empty his UBA Account two days back!
This is how Ramoni and his cohorts steal people's money, so anyone supporting them deserves to be jailed along with them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gee64:

Make a thread on this
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
temmytee2309:
My mom's entire savings and loans she collected was just cleared by fraudsters this morning.
She's been crying since
Please create a thread and give details
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Platony(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Too much show off..... undecided
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by LesbianBoy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Make a thread on this

See your brezz this girl. **catcalls** shocked shocked

You now wear short skirt when you know ya laps is big and fresh tongue

What is ya plan madam? angry
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by cozzyboy: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Damn see money chai money that some people will never make or even smell in a thousand lifetimes. I don de wait for this news since ooo move to up up front page and it should remain there for at least 1 week :-XDamn see money chai money that some people will never make or even smell in a thousand lifetimes. I don de wait for this news since ooo move to up up front page and it should remain there for at least 1 week
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by joseph1832(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ishilove:

You know what I mean.
yea I do. smiley
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by anthropizzy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
For him to have scammed millions it shows that he is not alone. He is operating a well organised fraud that involves alot of insider.

He is not alone.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Hedonisco: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Over $40m in cash found on these niggers? Almost $300m in total career haul? ? ? ? ? La illaha illallah!

I'm dumbfounded to say the least, and offer my belated but profuse apologies for underestimating these morrafuckers!!!
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by princejenks(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
only hope he was intelligent enough to know his day of reckoning would come and that he was well prepared for it by having hidden assets, otherwise, he's gonna lose it all now
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Stmiceel(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
He did not like himself so he over-turned hustling to extortion.
Hustle right so that you will like yourself.

I doubt if he's liking himself right now.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by ThatFairGuy: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Plead guilty If he is a real niggarrr then he should plead guilty

I just dey use one eye they look you like this grin

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by olax02(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
We are watching and waiting for the judgement....

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by sukar886: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hushpuppi is a thief, do you know how many people this guy have killed via bp, duping 1.9million people, he is a criminal ...pepper people una no get conscience
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Gerrard59(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Asadujames202:

The video looks doctored

You sound pained grin
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Gerrard59(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coldie:

If what u are saying is true that means he won't have any asset seizures. But u and I know thats not d case

Another person being pained that his god has been arrested. grin grin
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by TheCvBank: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Edge1:

Jowizaza is the CEO of Jezco Oil, his father's company and they also have an oil vessel.

Emoney has been into car importation from time immemorial and has built a name and reputation in the business line over the years. He deals with car manufacturing companies directly.

Just for your information.

Read what I wrote. This time slowly and in-between the lines
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by TheCvBank: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
chigo5:
jowi papa na rich man

Read what I wrote. This time, slowly and in-between the lines
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by TheCvBank: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
blingxx:

jowizaza wealth is inherited tho he's the only niqqa that can drive porche without the fear of efcc

Read the full sentence containing jowi and emoney again. This time, slowly and in-between the lines
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by TheCvBank: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Which legit business are they into ? They only cleaned their money..... Do you think if E Money or Cubana Priest were to be in the western world they wouldnt have been arrested ? those guys are fraudster. Both E Money, Mompha, and the rest they are the same............ No Legitmate business man do what they do....

In the same Western world you're referring to, there are folks that live way more lavishly than the names you've mentioned. Whilst emoney and kecee his brother were hustling in apapa two decades ago, they weren't into money laundering then. Cubana chief priest is a hypeman and in the entertainment business, so the showoff is part of his lifestyle. His undefeated spirit took him from the streets of jubilee in aba to where he is today. You think Hennessey, Pure Haven, Bullet etc would make one their brand influencer/ambassador if they have questionable sources of income?

If you still believe they're laundering money, then I'll expect you to match your allegations with proof.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Bizibi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheCvBank:
It was just a matter of time before Hushpuppi was going to entertain law enforcement to answer some questions. Those who live and display lavish lifestyles on social media consistently without any known source of their income will face same. Mompha and cubana chief priest did recently. So far as your source of income and business isnt illegal, you have nothing to worry about. That's why emoney, jowizaza, etc can live and post what they like cos they're into legal businesses
especially jowizaza,I didn't know his source of wealth but I was impressed when I found out. I am proud that some Nigerians are into legit business.....
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by AristocraticMe: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheCvBank:

In the same Western world you're referring to, there are folks that live way more lavishly than the names you've mentioned. Whilst emoney and kecee his brother were hustling in apapa two decades ago, they weren't into money laundering then. Cubana chief priest is a hypeman and in the entertainment business, so the showoff is part of his lifestyle. His undefeated spirit took him from the streets of jubilee in aba to where he is today. You think Hennessey, Pure Haven, Bullet etc would make one their brand influencer/ambassador if they have questionable sources of income?

If you still believe they're laundering money, then I'll expect you to match your allegations with proof.
Good... Let me break it down for you...... the Yahoo people are conversant with is not what these guys do.... they are into another level of fraud. High Level........ There are two kind of money. (Old Money and New Money)...... Example: Davido's money is old money, Femi Fani Kayode is old money, Obasanjo's children all the money they have is old reason that it was inherited or family based finance,

New Money are people who started from the bottom..... Money is a tree it grows.... you cant go from 0 to 10 its impossible, you go from step by step......... 10 or 12 years E Money was a broke ass nigga, so where did he get that kind of money in a short period of time (New Money) it is impossible, only artist, sports people, entertainment people get those kind of money and it is not just like that......

Have you seen him before, i have seen him....... those guys are into crazy drug or fraud business people.......

They just clean their money.... it is because Nigeria is lawless that is why people like that are still roaming the street. In America for example you cant have more $10,000 in your account... If you do the IRS will visit you and ask you for your income statement........ How many artist are signed to 5 star record, how many ? Before people were idolising Hushpuppi now you know what he does...... that is an example.......... Well as far as E Money is in Nigeria he is safe, they cant catch him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.