Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee (26410 Views)

Ondo 2020: Yahaya Bello, Oyetola Relocate To Akure / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / Farmers/Herdsmen Clashes: Sanni Bello Meets European Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by kappGODSWILL(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
kestor:

Lol! You really don't understand the pulse of an average Edo man about this matter. When we want to be deviants (against popular choice) we do it with determination. These men want to take Edo back to the dark days. Look at the caliber of people supporting him and why they are agitating, you'd understand.
Business environment in Edo is friendlier now, because there's no more illegal levy. That population of voters alone, plus the social class, civil servant, religious organisations, etc.; no federal might can restrict such will. We did it before for Oshiomole, we will do it again.
Obaseki 2020 is a Movement.

Ask about what Ize-Iyamu's occupation has been for better part of his life; the answer would be POLITICIAN. Compare that to an Obaseki, you'd see we his supporters are not rabble rousers.
you know the painful thing,after all dis long talk,na only one vote you get that day, then you go back home,when result come and doesn't favor you,you end for street shouting,then go back home again,na so e reach bros.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by emkz: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
entrep88:

Quote me, you sieze to see him today. His job has been done

What was his job? Who wrote the script for him? Let us not use coincidence to assume Victor Giadom was not mentally deranged. Do you know he committed a crime by claiming he was acting as chairman, because he wasn't even a member of the NWC, having resigned to contest as deputy governor in Rivers? See, no one envisaged Ajimobi would be hospitalized and by hierarchy, Giadom had no business laying claim to that position. I don't understand how Victor Giadom had a clue what the hell he was doing.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
you know the painful thing,after all dis long talk,na only one vote you get that day, then you go back home,when result come and doesn't favor you,you end for street shouting,then go back home again,na so e reach bros.
Lol! It all comes down to that, all right (it was during Oshiomole's time). I just wanted to disabuse your mind about the notion of 'federal might'. September is around the corner.
Cheers!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by BOOZELEE: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
blinking001:
Tinubu the master strategist. The jagaban of Nigerian politics.

See how soon and quick u guys abandoned osho,bulama,Eta and other members of the dissolved Nwc.

Are u guys not ashamed?

U guys are like cowards that ran away in the thick of battle only to come back when the battle is over to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by pinacole1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Indispensable85:

Oshiomhole chairmanship already did his job. That's the reason POI is Apc candidate today.

Oshio is smart, w alahi, he knew he will not survive it, the best thing to do was to screen out obaseki, just imagine obaseki was allowed to run, it would have be a different story now. Oshio nice 1, he has done the major work for apc already

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by kappGODSWILL(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
kestor:

Lol! You really not know that most of Oshiomole's loyalists know Odubu would have posed more of a challenge to Obaseki, he is as clean as a weasel and could have appealed more to the conscience of an average Edo man.
If projecting Ize Iyamu was the job he did, then he did well, cos he's the weakest opponent Obaseki could face in Edo.
Mind you, Oshiomole's intent was to use the machinery of his office as chairman to bargain, sway and eventually install him. What's happening now wasn't part of the plan (including Obaseki's defection)
do you really think,someone like oshiomhole didn't predict that obaseki was going to defect to pdp? Ansa yes or no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Firefoxx1: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
You know why I love these IPOB urchins, they are politically hopeless, and they know it. They know they've got no ball to put up a fight as men, but they'd rather want to hide behind any real or imagined or adversary to do 'I Support' grin

Very unstable characters grin

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by pinacole1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=kappGODSWILL post=91059294] do you really think,someone like oshiomhole didn't predict that obaseki was going to defect to pdp? Ansa yes or no.[/quhote]

Boss I disagree with, even me here knew dat obaseki was going to defect to pdp, dats was even the reason he was screen out. I live in benin we are watching how obaseki will be 're elected, a man for 4 good year's cannot to point to a single project started and completed, even the oshiomhole project none, I wonder what he will use to campaign, we are watching...
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
do you really think,someone like oshiomhole didn't predict that obaseki was going to defect to pdp? Ansa yes or no.
Lol! I just wish you could perceive the 'denial' in his voice when he addressed the press at the State house, after meeting with COS.
No Sir! he didn't bet on it. He just wanted to bully him into submission, hoping the issues would eventually be resolved (but with Obaseki still disqualified). They would have negotiated a deal, to make him support Ize Iyamu.
Let me tell you something, they followed the play book of Tinubu vs Ambode to the latter, why? Because they thought Obaseki was a featherweight (after all, they made him governor, they all kept saying).
All that followed was a shock to everyone. I can tell you without mincing word. They didn't think he could have the guts or support he has now.
I'm in Benin, I know some of the players on both sides. It was shocking to Oshiomole's camp.

2 Likes

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Emma1Oj(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
All Tinubu's boys have betrayed him
Fashola
Aregbesola
Fayemi
Osinbajo
and now
Oyetola
SAD!
What did u want them to do? I beg leave Fashola n Osibanjo for us o..they are the only human being in buhari cabinet.
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mynd44:
Yobe, Niger, Osun

Lmaooooo

So u dey comment, ( small god ) this is my first time to see ur comment..

hope u no dey ban ppu anyhow, although Na ur work u dey do if u ban ppu.

but u no dey popular like lalasticala Abi wetin dem call em name sef, dat na ur Oga (Senior god ) for nairaland.

Take care.
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Reference(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
And what is the gain of the ordinary citizen aka the common man in all of this. To all those yakking above.... what is your gain.... nothing. Just primitive, sectional, ethnocentric, juvenile bric-bats that cannot add any value to anyone. Fighting over people who donot give a hoot about you.

Folks in other climes view politicians (who in most cases do perform better) with suspicion in the least and outright derision at the worst. Here our pastime is to ignore their shortcomings, excuse their failures amd worship their ineptitude.

Is there a surprise left to consider why we are at the bottom of most indices for life and reasonable living.

Poor quality citizenship simply cannot expect a better run country. No be curse.

2 Likes

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by biGwal(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
bender79:
This is pure politics. Tinubu may still be relevant
He's still relevant because

From today's NEC meeting

1. NWC dissolved

2- oshomole former Secretary and Tinubu cousin take over as caretaker committee

3- All litigation against the Party and any member be withdrawn

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Indispensable85(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
pinacole1:

Oshio is smart, w alahi, he knew he will not survive it, the best thing to do was to screen out obaseki, just imagine obaseki was allowed to run, it would have be a different story now. Oshio nice 1, he has done the major work for apc already

He did the job already using his office. Next is for the party to rally round the candidacy of POI for victory.
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by blinking001(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

See how soon and quick u guys abandoned osho,bulama,Eta and other members of the dissolved Nwc.

Are u guys not ashamed?

U guys are like cowards that ran away in the thick of battle only to come back when the battle is over to make noise.
Let's watch as events unfolds. Tinubu still remains my idol.
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Zombies are like gas. They can fit into any container just to claim a pyrrhic victory. Oshiomole is gone with a wimper and they still claim Tinubu won.

FYI, Buhari just handed over control of the party to the governors. This is the same move that drew Tinubu's anger against Oyegun. I understand what he did in picking governors he feels are less polarized and able to make decisions devoid of sentiments but the truth is the new NWC is now the PGF to all intents and purposes.

Two northern govs and one southern govs who will always interact with Fayemi as NGF chairman and Bagudu as PGF chairman is a sure mountain to climb for Tinubu. The convention will not hold until 2021 at least and by then the effective control of the party might have been put in the hands of our always politicking govs who would rather their states suffer than their political interests.

However, APC as a party is tottering on the brink of eclipse. The emergence of a caretaker committee never ends well for any political party and APC will not be an exception. This is because every decisions taken by them will always be contested. Tinubu has to start everything all over again and nothing is guaranteed him in this particular scenario

2 Likes

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Indispensable85(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
kestor:

Lol! You really not know that most of Oshiomole's loyalists know Odubu would have posed more of a challenge to Obaseki, he is as clean as a weasel and could have appealed more to the conscience of an average Edo man.
If projecting Ize Iyamu was the job he did, then he did well, cos he's the weakest opponent Obaseki could face in Edo.
Mind you, Oshiomole's intent was to use the machinery of his office as chairman to bargain, sway and eventually install him. What's happening now wasn't part of the plan (including Obaseki's defection)

I'm sure even Obaseki himself will not agree with you that POI is a weak candidate. Have you asked yourself why he's the most attacked amongst other aspirants in the race before his enemergence?They're scared of him. See you by September 19.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Indispensable85:

I'm sure even Obaseki himself will not agree with you that POI is a weak candidate. Have you asked yourself why he's the most attacked amongst other aspirants in the race before his enemergence?They're scared of him. See you by September 19.
I'm talking about both candidates in the lens of the masses.
Cheers!!!
September 19

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by pquaver(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
emkz:
Does this mean Giadom has been technically fired?

Let all the people causing problems in the party be shown the way out please. Oshiomole himself lacks the temperament of a leader during a crisis.

All those making this about Tinubu must understand that Buhari would not be dumb enough to allow rebel governors take control of that party. Once those rebel governors take control, APC is finished. Remember how the national assembly almost messed him up when renegade PDP defectors took control.

PS: Let us also not forget to acknowledge the unseen brains behind the President's recent sensible decisions: Professor Ibrahim Gambari. When Buhari's media team accepted to attend the meeting called by an illegal chairman (Giadom), Itse Sagay was shouting, not knowing that the President had a plan he was going to execute, and neatly was it executed. The element of surprise is very crucial in leadership and I admire this move.

He is not a general for nothing.. Today Buhari showed he can be a politician if he really wants.. The man is just a patriot.. The truth is Buhari, osibanjo and tinubu understand the antics of pdp and their followers.. To push core members of APC to distrust one another and then to self destruction that is why Ffk praises aisha, condemns tinubu same with omokri but the do not know this men are great because the have thick skin.. Can't u see they are tired of abusing Buhari because for their matter he get ear problem..���

4 Likes

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by BERNIMOORE: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

Aregbesola and Oyetola are not on talking terms, Oyetola is Tinubu's first cousin

Young man think
Who told you they are not on talking terms... Who owned the Assembly men is osun,?,Aregbe has committed them to oath if you don't know....he has to obey his oga Aregbe.... That's not even my point, The New Committee Chairman Doesn't Support power coming to the South... So do the mathematics and know where he would easily bend to support
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by majamajic(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
bender79:
This is pure politics. Tinubu may still be relevant

Sorry , the thing don reach relevant ?
Na wa !

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by BOOZELEE: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
blinking001:

Let's watch as events unfolds. Tinubu still remains my idol.

Buharis judgement was sound and unbiased .Only that APC have bin technically removed from ur idols grip due to his selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by blinking001(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Buharis judgement was sound and unbiased .Only that APC have bin technically removed from ur idols grip do to his selfish interest.
Let's watch and see how events unfold then. Dont be shocked when eventually the jagaban becomes your president come 2023. I assure you this.
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by wacoj(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
emkz:

Let all the people causing problems in the party be shown the way out please. Oshiomole himself lacks the temperament of a leader during a crisis.

All those making this about Tinubu must understand that Buhari would not be dumb enough to allow rebel governors take control of that party. Once those rebel governors take control, APC is finished. Remember how the national assembly almost messed him up when renegade PDP defectors took control.

PS: Let us also not forget to acknowledge the unseen brains behind the President's recent sensible decisions: Professor Ibrahim Gambari. When Buhari's media team accepted to attend the meeting called by an illegal chairman (Giadom), Itse Sagay was shouting, not knowing that the President had a plan he was going to execute, and neatly was it executed. The element of surprise is very crucial in leadership and I admire this move.

No. He has achieved his aim. Only powerful chess players will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by emperor863(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
All Tinubu's boys have betrayed him
Fashola
Aregbesola
Fayemi
Osinbajo
and now
Oyetola
SAD!

What is the meaning of this?
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Japhtee(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
emkz:

His assignment is completed. He was only used to convey NEC meeting and the chairman and secretary of the caretakers committee are confirmed anti Oshiomhole/Tinubu.
Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by BERNIMOORE: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

How did you get access to comment in politics section? You this little kipd
See who is calling someone a kid on Nairaland..just 5 days old on Nairaland..

View OPPPS's posts (149)
Time registered: June 20, 2020
Time spent online: 21 hours & 29 minutes
Compare to we that are 9years plus

When we say Tinubu paid goons are unstable empty chest beaters and illiterates, we know exactly what we are saying with sound evidence of proofs.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by BOOZELEE: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
blinking001:

Let's watch and see how events unfold then. Dont be shocked when eventually the jagaban becomes your president come 2023. I assure you this.

Lols

If Tinubu is president which is impossible..He will deal with the cabals,his friends,those that he fought during his nadeco days,some governors and his fellow party members who are not loyal to him.
He will never ever be loyal to anyone but will expect loyalty in return.He will abuse power.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by Japhtee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
biGwal:

He's still relevant because

From today's NEC meeting

1. NWC dissolved

2- oshomole former Secretary and Tinubu cousin take over as caretaker committee

3- All litigation against the Party and any member be withdrawn

Kids everywhere. The chairman and Secretary of the caretaker committee are confirmed anti Tinubu. They appointed caretakers from every zone. Osun governor is a member just like many others.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by blinking001(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Lols

If Tinubu is president which is impossible..He will deal with the cabals,his friends,those that he fought during his nadeco days,some governors and his fellow party members who are not loyal to him.
He will never ever be loyal to anyone but will expect loyalty in return.He will abuse power.
That is the exact quality a of leader we need now. A leader who is answerable only to the law not some cabal. Southern politicians are really funny people, instead of them to rally round Tinubu and make sure he becomes the next president they are busy allowing their jealousy, insecurities and ego to get the better of them. Tinubu is the only politician down south that can withstand any northern politician as it stands. We cant keep going round circles like this.
#JusticeForTinubu.

1 Like

Re: Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee by duwdu: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
emkz:

Very sensibly said! I think the fortunes of their party is beginning to rise and turn positive again.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election / List Of Nigerian Budget From 1999 - 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.